You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Socksss

Real Ghost Stories

Socksss

 

This is my first time writing on here, I'm terrible at telling stories but I'll give it a shot.

My mother has always been that "spiritual" kind of a person believing in most of this supernatural stuff. When I was about 5 or so her and her friend would play the Ouija board a lot (I was never allowed in the room while they played) and they contacted a lot of people... Most of them were good. Until one night she contacted something that was just plain evil and eventually the "spirit" started to tell their future, he said my cousin would get in a terrible car crash and would die (and that my uncle would die soon as well)... He gave the road and everything, then the fan on the ceiling started to shake and this scared the hell out of my mom so she said goodbye did a prayer and all that jazz.

the next day she burnt the board and heard a terrifying blood curdling scream as she was burning it and the ashes wouldn't go away for a while... Which scared her even more and she got a priest to come over and say a prayer and I think the proper word is "smudging" the house.

My uncle ended up passing away later that year and my cousin did get into a terrible accident on that exact road, but she's still alive. After that whole experience my mom was sitting outside having her "alone time" and my cat socks (she ran away when I was 4) jumped up in her lap and my mom just petted her and watched her leave again...

I have no clue what this meant but it's all true. I wouldn't lie about this stuff it's just stupid. Sorry if my story is all messy.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ryann-judith, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
hah guess some superstitions are fake! Except for the screaming... O_O if I heard a board scream I'd cry
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
When I was a kid a friend of mine had a ouija board. When we tired of it and lost the piece that goes with it we tortured the board by assault with intense malace, bind torture kill tacticts, burning, then drowning. We were bored. I don't recall it ever screaming, but I'm sure it was horrified at the time. Nothing wayward happened to any of us for at least the next ten years. I lost touch with them after that. I'm sure that if a board could exact revenge, that one surely would have.
darkQueen (29 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
o.k from now on i"ll keep stuff to my self thank you again ryan 😉
ryann-judith (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
darkQueen- Don't worry about it you didn't insault my mom haha, there's just so much crazy stuff on the internet it's hard to know what to believe. No worries <3
darkQueen (29 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-11)
thank you ryan I just got that off of some website I guess its a myth or god let her live I'm sorry I hope I'm not insalting your mom ~darkQueen
ryann-judith (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-11)
darkQueen- my mom is still alive, and its been a long time... But I have heard that also... So I'm not sure:)

Leehyori87- I suggest not playing with one they are really scary (at least I think so) plus I respect your parents decision on not letting you guys touch one hah:)

Thanks for the comments <3
Leehyori87 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-11)
I'm not yet sure of the Ouija Board's use but I'm fully aware of what is that thing. My family is very religious and never let anyone of us, children, do anything which is forbidden like using that Ouija board. 😐 However, I'm so curious of on how those things are happening while you're on Ouija Board stuff. I mean, playing the Ouija board. I saw once on TV. It really scares me! >.< Got my nerves, yeah! >.< whew! But I promised to myself that I will not play Ouija Board without any assurance after all. ^^
darkQueen (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-11)
if you burn a ouija bord and hear a scream you have 26 hours to live...
ryann-judith (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-11)
Brooklynnberceuse-I agree with everything you said, its so true, I have plenty more stories about the ouija board cause it keeps entering in on my life

PlaydoughMaster- I need lots of help with the board, like I said before I have so many stories that scare the hell out of me

Thank you all ❤
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-11)
Your mom was probably never talking to a good ghost to begin with. She did the right things though. The way she ended it. That was a good move on her part. Anyways if you need any more help. I'm an expert with the board, teach people how to use it the right way. For any help with the board contact me at.
Ouijacondom [at] hotmail.com
Thank you
Brooklynnberceuse (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-09)
I am sorry about your loss. I don't know who came up with the idea of the Ouija Board, but whoever did apparently didn't take in the factor that people can get hurt with it. It's also just wrong in my opinion to screw with spirits with the board and just unattural to be able to contact the dead. The universe has it's way with people's futures wether it be for better or worse and humans aren't supposed to know it's secrets. I wish you and your family the best of luck and blessings to you. 😊
ryann-judith (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-08)
BadJuuJuu - thank you very much

No_XIII- I agree with you, and its called socks because that was my cats name haha.

Vulcan10- I completley agree with you on the whole paragraph, I actually laughed really hard about the cat thing haha well not the part that he's gone.

Thank you all so much, it means a lot to me ❤
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-08)
I don't know how the possession of certain information happens in the spirit world but apparently angels, be they good ones or fallen ones, have access to certain information of the past and future. Certainly not all, but enough to impress the impressionable humans searching for a morsel of anything to believe in. I really can't say that I understand why fully functioning adults will still mess around with ouija boards. But you play, you pay. As far as the cat thing goes, that sounds about right. I used to have a cat, or rather I had a cat that wondered in one day as a kitten. As soon as it was reasonably grown it started dissapearing for longer and longer periods of time. I told my friends that he was like a dean martin cat. He'd just swagger in, wiggle his eyebrows at the ladies, nibble on a little kibble and be off again. He practiced dissapearing so much that one day he did and never came back. I was sure he was happy out doing what ever dean martin cats do. That's their thing.
no_XIII (34 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-07)
Thats what happen when you play Ouija Boards, I think Ouija Boards are probably as evil as "fire". Its not the board that's evil, cause it will cause harm to anyone if anyone tries to use it but left it alone and it won't do anything. It depends on your point of view. And why is the title is called Socksss? Just curios.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-07)
Those boards can be very dangerous. I'm glad you posted this, hopefully anyone considering playing around with a Ouija board will give this a read and change their minds.
Sorry that you lost your unce, and glad that you didn't lose your cousin.
Blessings

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: