You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Apparition At The Foot Of My Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Apparition At The Foot Of My Bed

 

One night at about 2:45 or so I woke up and I looked down to the foot of my bed and saw a kid standing there. I got up and ran to the door but for some reason I couldn't seem to move very easily. The kid walked towards me with a very creepy smile on his face, I tried to kick it but it seemed like I was just kicking thin air. As I opened the door (I was screaming this entire time) the light shined on it and it disappeared.

Please tell me what I saw I have never forgotten that and never will. My house has always given me a creepy feeling. I always feel as if I am being watched.

One other time I woke up at 3:00 AM and heard people whispering, but I fell right back asleep as I am used to that kind of stuff. A few other times stuff would fall without anyone touching it.

I've opened cabinets only to have the contents spill out all over me. I do not know if this is just because I am not getting enough sleep, or if I am just paranoid.

Someone please tell me what is going on in my house. Nothing threatening or harmful has happened to me or anyone else in the house (yet). Recently things have calmed down quite a bit not as much awakenings but still that eerie feel as if I'm being watched.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, scarred4life, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Lisa3007 (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-27)
Hello,

Would you be interested in sharing your story on a paranormal investigation show? I'm a producer and we are looking for more cases. Please contact me at the email address located on my account. Thanks.
myghoststory17 (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
i agree with gruntman getting the house blessed by a priest would help but make sure you are not paronoid that much because I remember hearing somewhere that bad spirts can feed off negative energies hope this helps God bless you ❤
bbsgurl1023 (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-20)
You could think about having a paranormal investigative team come in and do an investigation to try and find out if the spirit means you any harm. Also they normaly do research on the house and they might turn something up. Just some suggestions good luck!
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
Activity dying down, in the spirit world, is not a sign of, "the worst is yet to come". Usually, it means that the spirit is losing the energy it feeds off and needs to manifest.

Negative entities feed of negative emotions. The less of those in the house, the quicker an evil entity is going to dissapate and diminish.

I do agree with a smudging Ceremony, or getting the house blessed by whatever suits your family's religion/creed. Just be careful, because this can anger evil entities just as easy as get rid of them, and your encounters with it can increase tenfold.
gruntman (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
I would get the house blessed by a priest, then look deeply into the history of the house. Ask around and see if there are any stories about the house or if anyone died there. Try and contact the previous owners of the house and see if they have had the same experiences. Personally, I think the activity may have died down but the worst is to come. Act fast and do what you can, who knows it could be an evil spirit or just a spirit passing by.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: