You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: I Have The Potential To Become A Guardian Angel?

Real Ghost Stories

I Have The Potential To Become A Guardian Angel?

 

For the past couple of months, me and a few friends have been contacting the spirit world via home made Ouija boards. Every session we do we seem to find out more stuff about how it all works via my friends (Hannah) spirit guide, Ben.

I first started to be able to 'feel' spirits during our third session. I don't know how it started but as I continued to use the board this 'feeling' has become a lot stronger and more accurate. Even without the board I can now pick up spirits and any information about them that they wish to let me know. Sometimes I physically do things that I don't realise I'm doing that are linked to the spirits themselves. After realising what I'm actually doing I can then tell how its linked to the spirit. For example, one time I found myself sitting with my head far over to one side for at least 3 minutes before I realised what I was doing. This action lead me to think the spirit had broke his neck on the right side. This was correct.

I was told by Ben (Hannah's spirit guide) that the spirits were afraid of me because I wasn't supposed to be able to see them but could.

In a later session I asked Ben if the spirits were still afraid of me and he said no. I then went on to ask him why it is that when I go into my back garden of a night to smoke, I feel around 20 spirits gathering around me just watching.

He said it was because I was a guardian angel and they wanted my help. We all didn't understand, we thought guardian angels were not of the earth. Apparently I have the potential to become a guardian angel, but I also have the dangerous potential to become something equivalent but of evil instead. Would I be wrong to think the equivalent would mean demon? Is this possible?

Surprisingly this doesn't scare me, but intices me a little. I have kind of always known I'm a danger to not only myself but of those around me.

Before we all knew what we were really messing with we tried looking up summoning demons, for some reason I was drawn to the demon Jezebeth. Don't worry we didn't end up doing it! But Jezebeth came through on the Ouija board the last time we used it and said it was here for me. It said I was interesting to it as I was a guardian angel, yet another being of the spirit world to use that term with me.

Is it actually possible? That a human can be destined for bigger things in the after life? Whether for good or evil?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, clarz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-06-27)
Spider - everyone has Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels ❤ I'm still learning, and I've never been good at teaching so I can't explain it to you, but you're going to have to trust me on this 😉
SpiderZA (2 stories) (81 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-27)
Thanks for the feedback Miracles, yes I must admit that its a bit dodgy that she never came back... Oh well, at least now I know something about Guardians... I still don't know if I have one though:P
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-06-26)
Spider - I was going to address my comment to the o/p, clarz, but when I read the comments, I realized she never came back after submitting her story. So I'll talk to you 😆

I've read this story 3 times now, and something about it is bugging me. She says, "For example, one time I found myself sitting with my head far over to one side for at least 3 minutes before I realized what I was doing. This action lead me to think the spirit had broke his neck on the right side. This was correct." But she never says how she knows this is correct.

Another thing I'm wondering about it why Hannah's Spirit Guide would be talking to clarz. From what I have learned, and I admit I am still learning, our Spirit Guides talk to us and to other Spirit Guides. Let's see if I can explain this better. If your Spirit Guide has a message for me, it would come from your Spirit Guide to my Spirit Guide then to me. Not from your Spirit Guide to me.

Anyway, it very well could be that she misunderstood what "Ben" was telling her because when I receive messages, I don't always understand what my Guides are telling me unless it is a full, complete sentence. And that has only happened twice and I've been hearing them for a lot longer than a "couple of months."

As for being able to help cross ghosts over? It could be that is what "Ben" meant, but from the sounds of this story I don't think that's enough excitement for clarz.

I've recently been reading a lot about Angels. There are many different theories about Guardian Angels, some think our Guardian Angels are our deceased loved ones, some believe Guardian Angels never were human. I've got a lot of research to do before I make up my mind😉
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-06-26)
spider - I saw your comment and want to say thank you 😊. I'm going to read this story again, and the comments, and then I'll be back.

But again, thank you for thinking of me when you read the story 😊
SpiderZA (2 stories) (81 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-26)
I know this is an older story but I just had to ask, could it be that Ben did not state what he meant correctly?
What if he meant that the spirits were attracted to you because you were a person who could help them cross over? If the mod Miracles reads this then she could probably explain that better as she was told that she is such a person.

Thats how I see it?

Spider
believer21 (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-27)
Any research on the demon jezebeth will show you "she" is the demon of falsehood and lies. And to the person who said she was a myth, she's actually mentioned in many books of "satan's bible" as Baals right hand, and Baal is mentioned in the Christian Bible as a pagan deity. So the is good pretense she is not a myth.
You are allowing these grandious thoughts into your head. A very dangerious thing as it can lead to opening a doorway.
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
I just want to elaborate on what other people have said. I've only read a few of your stories, so I don't know the extent of this "Ben" fellow's influence on you and your friends.

First and foremost, to be so easily swayed by this entity proves that you are not close to evolving spiritually. Many people who are nearing this evolution channel information and energy from a higher source, and would know that this creature is lying. They would see it for what it is.

Angels can offer advice, but guardian angels are of the Bene Elhoim, and only speak messages that when taken out of context have a general meaning. They will never tell you what Ben has told you. Whenever any entity approaches you and tells you what to do, or says something that makes you feel special, it is very likely up to no good.

It is possible for us to evolve spiritually and become something more, but one should generally be aware and enlightened, much in the same manner angels are. This takes many lifetimes and is not easily achieved. If you haven't already, stop dabbling in arts you don't comprehend. The chances of you causing damage to yourself and those around you are high. If you do want to become enlightened, you can do this by learning from your life experiences. There's no need to approach or practice the occult arts, at least not until you've developed knowledge and a true appreciation for it.
KairrionMah (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
clarz, how did your friend communicate with their spirit guide? Also, don't listen to most of the answers here. Angels are physical beings, and not guardians. But perhaps you are something similar? I'm not sure. I know I'm going to get a lot of downvotes for this comment, but I know it to be true. I am sick of trying to convince people and I'm not going to prove it to anyone, there is no point. Ouija Boards aren't as bad as people say on here, if you use it right it's good. If you use it wrong, that is when you must worry. It sounds to me your psychic sense got more acute after using the Ouija Board. Believe what I say as you wish. I hope I helped some.
sterhawk123 (1 stories) (28 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
I have no religion but I am open to all religions and all possibilities so what if their was no god? What if a gardian angel is acually doing his or her job in a different world/demision to get what ever for it? What if 'demons' and 'angels' were a race instead of 'good' and 'evil'? What if 'demons' were 'angel' too but just crimminals of the 'spirit' world? Think of all the possibilities there are... Well that's all I have to say 😁
dustin (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-27)
hey my gran father who died b4 I was born is my guardian angle and I have met the devle himself and talked like he was a realitive to me
fruity-funk16 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
A ouija board is not a source for accurrate information and it should never really be used as such. Neither is a ouija board some type of safe contraption to have fun with. You, my friend, and even your buddies, do not exactly know who's on the other side giving the info and what their intentions are. Not only are you simply communicating with these strangers, but your opening a door and willingly inviting them all into your 'space'. It's sort of like you're letting in a group of thugs for coffee and doughnuts: Of course they'll stay for the food, maybe when you are not looking these untrustworthy individuals will steal the whole contents of your refrigerator; but you probably won't notice until the guys start taking half of your kitchen: Appliances and all. Anyways, it's most likely your conversing with demons, who've been plotting away for Mankind's demise, and they just told you little truths wrapped in thick goops of bull (Also known as lies). And I bet you won't be the first person or the last who they will trick. So, is it possible to become a Guardian Angel? Nope, you won't. If you have ever read the bible, God clearly said that humans were made in his image. Well, I don't have the potential to do great deeds or evil ones, you ask? Well, of course you do; just like everybody around you. Each and every one of we human beings has a purpose written out for us in God's blueprints of his awesome, big plan. What that demon said was true in a way, however, it was feeding into your ego: They find this is a wonderful approach to misleading you into misleading others. Meaning, those you told outside from this website; plus if they're ignorant of the dangerous implications; will too want to check out that faulty contraption for something 'good' for him or her to hear. The dangerous implications, depending if you are curious, is being a magnet to otherworldly people and having them stick by your side for the rest of your
Life. In addition, the entities that'll follow you may not be the nicest and could make the rest of your life miserable. I suggest you read Psalm 71 and 91 for protection. I never intended to offend you or scare you, but you need to hear and understand what you're doing to yourself and possibly those you hold dear.

-Take care and God bless, I hope you'll be okay
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Guardian Angels are certain types of Heavenly beings assigned to us at birth by God.
The spirits that told you are an Guardian Angel are either trying to fool you or just assuming you are some type of protector because of whatever good deeds you may have done.
Messing with demons will always give you bad consequences and may lead to possession. Ouija boards will mostly bring you trouble.
You have a real Guardian Angel, and its not you, but the one that's been there with you since birth. These spirits are basically hinting to you that you have a gift, and can either use it to help many or use it for evil.
Email me if you want to speak more, its in my profile.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Number 1, you being a guardian angel is not possible.

Number 2, I would seriously stop using the Ouija board.

Number 3. What on earth prompted you to believe that you are an angel or a guardian or even have the potential of being one.

Jezebeth - Mythical and Fantasy Creature - I think you have been watching to much MATRIX.

Honestly don't medal with things you know nothing about. No offence.
Spockie (8 stories) (203 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
People do not become angels... Angels are totally separate, spiritual beings. I suggest you stay clear of this stuff. You're definitely playing with fire.
shiver (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
I suggest you stop playing Ouija board. For me it doesn't make sense to talk with the spirits when we're still alive.
macSM (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
Clarz, just have a little bit of input id like to put into, its very unwise to use a ouija board. Also as the spirits lie a lot when you do use it.

Just something to think about

Mac.
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
clarz, I do not know about the dark side rules, but in the light, no human can become a guardian angel. They were created by God, strictly as messengers, and protecters and are assigned to each human soul at birth. ❤ 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: