You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Some Very Creepy Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Some Very Creepy Ghosts

 

My first experience happened in about 2006. My family had just moved out of our second house. This house was our third. When we moved into this house was when I started to look into the paranormal. I never told anyone about what happened in the house while living there. Well when I first moved into the house it felt a bit eerie, I just thought it was because I was moving into a new home. But when this feeling didn't go away I got a bit suspicious.

When you would walk in the house you would feel like someone was there, like someone was watching you. Anywhere in the house it felt like someone was watching you, like a presence. If you were to walk into my room, the presence was really strong. At night I would see shadows move across my roof, I just thought these were shadows from car head lights because we lived on a main road, and I had very thin curtains. I also had things gone missing and then turn up in the strangest places. We stayed in this house for about 12 months (we were renting the house so it wasn't truly ours).

We moved out of this house and into our own house. We were sitting down with a few friends of my parents and we were just chatting about how things were going. My mum was talking about our last house. She said that she was home alone and she felt someone grab her on the wasit. When she said this I told her about what happened to me. She also said that she felt a presence, and it was most strong in my room.

I've been living in this house for a few years now and nothing has happened until a few months ago. My cat Midnight died, and I loved him very much. One day I was reading in my room, and something caught my eye. It looked like a cat or something black ran a cross the room. This freaked me out very much. This never happened again. The other night I couldn't get to sleep, so I was just lying down in bed. It was about 11pm when what felt like a cat was walking on my bed and then curled up on me. I moved aroud a bit but it came back. I told my mum the next moring but she just took it as nothing.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tatjana, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tatjana (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
Thanks Rook, I also have two other cats socks and tiger.

I have also had anther experience, we buried Midnight in the back yard. I went to go vist him one day, and the grass sprang down then back up, as if something was walking there. This freaked me out very much.

I'm very glad for whatever was in that house is still there.

Tatjana.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Sorry for the loss of your cat. (Two own my family and I...one's 15 the other 11)

It sounds as if Midnight is letting you know that he is alright and still watching over you.

As for the house you were renting, It sounds as if there wa something there, but that it stayed behind when you moved out.

Be well.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: