You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Creepy Creature

Real Ghost Stories

A Creepy Creature

 

After a long time, I want to share a latest paranormal experience here. Actually it was my younger brother's paranormal experience and it happened few days ago on 3rd may 2022. Now we are working as security guards for a bank at our native town located in Ellis Chatram road in Villupuram. The nearby road signal is well known for paranormal activities because many accidents and unusual things happened here. We together joined as security guards about 2 months ago.

We are on different work shifts and my brother was on night shift on that particular day which was 10 pm to 6 am. On that day around 2 am my brother was in his actual rounds. Our work site was in 1st floor of the building. As usual he looked towards the road from 1st floor, just about 100 meters from the building he looked over the lamp posts on the other side of the building. Exactly at the third lamp post on our buildings left side he noticed a creepy creature moving near the bright lights. It was just looking like a man's height, about 5 feet tall, but its back was slightly bent forward and it had no dress and no hair on its head. Its body was appeared like brownish plain with some reddish patches and no hair.

The freaky thing is that, it was not walking like a usual man but it giving a jumping and crawling movements. My brother was shocked and watched it deeply.

It moved and crossed over the thorny bushes on the side of the road and suddenly vanished. He can clearly see it in the light came from lamp post. It vanished suddenly before going into the bushes after 5 to 6 seconds of having noticed that creepy thing. Even as a paranormal investigator I have not seen such things before. But my brother noticed few things like this before. The people in the locality also reported that they have seen some creepy appearances like this usually on the eerie times.

Anyhow I don't have idea what it may be. I will try to investigate it. Comments and suggestions are welcomed.

With Respect

Arunbabu@Hunterjack

Other hauntings by HunterJack

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HunterJack, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ParanormalInvestigator19 (1 stories) (17 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-07-08)
This was quite interesting to read about in your story. One thing I am wondering about is if your area may have some cryptids tied to it that may explain what the creature could possibly be? (like how there is the mothman, the jersey devil, etc).

Overall was pretty interesting to read about and definitely wondering what that creature could be.
itsdan4u (23 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-06-02)
theres overwhelming documentation about transdimensional creatures. My guess would be the same since I have read/ heard very similar incidences before
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-05-12)
Hi HunterJack

I remember reading another story about this specific place and surrounding areas a few years ago, from another author on this site, I'd really like to know more about this area and what makes it haunted.
Jcct (4 stories) (17 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-05-10)
Arun Babu - The hunterjack, Ig it was your dream. But yeah your paranormal incident was uncommon, like few.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: