You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Halloween Scare At Haddam High

Real Ghost Stories

Halloween Scare At Haddam High

 

This real story took place during Halloween of 2009. A friend, his 2 oldest sisters, his cousin, and myself were bored so we decided to go see the old school building. It was said to be haunted by a girl who was shot there during a school play that took place prior to 1950. We wanted to go see if it was true and drove up there. We then entered in the west door and walked down the main hall around the gym.

Halloween Scare At Haddam High

It gets colder all of a sudden by the east gym door so we exit out the east side of the building. 10 feet from the door we turn around and a pale figure of a young teenager was leaning against the east gym door. The friend's cousin and the two sisters turned around and said they saw a girl and ran off, my friend and I turn, thinking it was a joke, but to our surprise we did see a girl she was of medium height, about 5 feet 4 inches, and wore a pale pink blouse and a bluish skirt.

We ran to the car and drove off, and when we looked through the North door the same girl was leaning against the door and looking through at us. People may think we are lying but the four of us saw the spirit in the exact same place doing the exact same thing. Our night didn't stop there, being smart, we then decided to go the the graveyard later. But that is another story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rasenferno, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Leonard1986 (2 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-08-17)
I'd like to hear the second half of the story what happened when you go to the graveyard 🤔
SmilodonSpirit (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-05)
What is the story at the Graveyard? I'd be much interested to hear about it, or read it of course.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: