You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Quick Image In The Mirror

Real Ghost Stories

Quick Image In The Mirror

 

Over the past weekend I was in Florida for my aunts wedding and we stayed at a resort in southwestern Florida. On our first night there we were all going to bed. By we I mean my grandparents, my mom, cousin and two brothers. So there was seven people in the room altogether. To give people an idea the bathroom was in the part of the hotel room where the bedroom was and there was a door that separated the bedroom from the living room and small kitchen. Well on the first night there everyone was going to bed, my grandparents had the bedroom and I had to use the bathroom. I got up from the pull out couch and went into the bathroom. From what I could tell everyone was asleep by then and the lights were out in the bedroom. I was in the bathroom and was standing in between the shower and toilet when I looked up for a brief second to the sink and saw what appeared to be an image in the mirror, but it was only there for a split second. I kind of gasped and looked to the door to see if it was someone coming in but the door was still shut. I shook it off and walked out to find everyone asleep.

I'm not sure if anything ever happened at the resort, like if someone died or whatnot. I know the resort was newly renovated so I don't know if that could have been a factor in anything.

Other hauntings by themiss

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, themiss, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

liliton1 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-15)
oh sounds quite odd 2 me! I have been 2 florida b4 and experienced the same thing but in a villa in kelly resort, I didn't tel my mom or dad though,they'd probably think I'm crazy! 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: