You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Family Residing In My House

Real Ghost Stories

The Family Residing In My House

 

It was last December when I saw my frst ghost in this house. We had lived here for a little over a year and nothing had happened up until that point.

I was sleeping on the couch because my grandparents were in town and they needed the extra room. At about 4:06, I heard a thump that was loud enough to wake me up. I looked up and there was a little boy's head above my couch. I freaked out because there are no boys in my family at all. I heard him slightly breathing and then right before my mom got up, he came to my side and said, "Mommy?"

After that experience, I started hearing voices. There was a man who would yell at me to get my lazy *butt* out of bed and call me worthless. He really started to get bad about mid-January. I finally had to start sleeping with my IPod on so I could get sleep.

I then started seeing a little girl, in person and in my dreams. It was creepy. She gave me images of her parents and she warned me of her father. I had dreams about her for a while and then altogether everything just stopped one day.

I was able to sleep without any form of noise at all. That is, until a few months ago when they decided to come back full force. The man and the woman now argue almost every day to wake me up and they make loud noises so I'm not able to sleep.

But yea, that's my experience. Thanks for letting me tell it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jawzii, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
Jawzii - you mention that you werent clairvoyant because you had only seen the little girl in your dreams. Maybe it can be used in reference to the little boy though that you mentioned in the beginning of the story?

Peace
JustCurious
Jawzii (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
Snowhite - I haven't really had to find a way to get rid of them. I haven't even thought of it. In a way, I guess I kind of enjoy listening to them. I've never found them to be mean, just annoying. I don't think the man means harm to me so I don't really pay him attention much which irritates him but nothing ever bad has happened.
AloveB85 - I'm not relgious at all. But thank you very much for the advice. If it comes down to it, I may have to use it.
Roseinbloom - Thank you veyr much and Clairaudient is the ability to hear entities from the other side.
Whitebuffalo - I am not exactly sure what a Communicator is, would you care to expalin please? And I don't consider myself exactly clairvoyant since I onyl see this little girl in my dreams. I was told that that was a completely different sense not to be mixed up with clairvoyancy.
87calais - Thnak you.
Darizuka - Thank you as well
Shobha - Thats a very good point. Thank you.
shobha (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-16)
Did you see the movie "The Others"starring Nicole Kidman?. Maybe the spirits think the house belongs to them and you are the outsider, maybe they don't know they are dead, I know those who don't leave sometimes don't realise they are dead=this may sound like gobbldygoop but it's true you know.
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-13)
Dear Whitebuffalo, thanks, for the meaning of, "clairaudeant", in your last post. I learned something new. 😊
Darizuka (11 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
I been curious... Does the whole Supernatural show thing work?

Like find his remains and burn it after you purify it with salt?

If so, you can do that to him and find an exiting quote:P
"You Have Just Been Revoked!" Or something xD
87calais (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
Hi Jawzii, Fist of all you need to tell the male enterty to rack off. He has no right to abuse you. Remember you are in control and if you don"t like it kindly but firmly ask them to leave.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
Jawzii?
At the end of this, you slide into a moment of...indecision. Is it because you feel a closeness, or a protectiveness of some sort?
Here is why I am asking this.
What you describe is an Intelligent Haunt. That means that they can communicate with you, and you them. Going on just what you have here in the story, it really looks like you are saying there is a family of three other-living in your home.
In your profile, you claim you discovered your ability with clairaudience (The supposed power to hear things outside the range of normal perception) but make no mention of clairvoyance. And in this story you site BOTH abilities.
I have to ask, before I can give a suggestion, are you also a Communicator?
Wado (Thank you)
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-11)
Dear Jawzii, I don't know what clairaudeant, means, as you wrote in your profile. Maybe, means, you are able to hear voices from the other side, such as when using a recorder, to get an, E.V.P.?
Anyway, if this is true, I can see how hearing spirits, at any given time of the day, could be disturbing and tiresome. I'm sorry, you are not getting your rest, and think using your ipod earhones, is a great idea, in order to try to ignore them.
Also, I read where a medium told someone, in order to make ghosts, (not demons), leave, you must, "tell", them to leave, three times, in a row. Supposedly, they have to obey, and move along. Example, she gave was, "You are not welcome in this place, and must leave. For the second, time, I tell you, if you are of the spirit world, you must leave this place, at once. And finally, for the third time, I tell you, that you are not to occupy this place and must leave, never to return.
I don't know if this will work, but you may want to try it and let us know if it worked for you.
Good luck and God Bless! ❤
AloveB85 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-11)
i agree with snowhite.
I'd try to find a way to get rid of them. I'm no expert, and don't want to give you any advise that will make this worse or harm you.
The man seems (to me) evil.
Prayer seems to be a common factor in people experience such things, feel safe again. I've head dealing with evil and demonic spirits, none of which talked to me out loud. (more internally)
What I did (at this time I was fully involved in church) I firmly told the demon to leave, and never return, I prayed to God. And it helpd.
Im not sure of your religious beliefs, and I don't mean to ofeend you if I do, but read Psalms 23. It is very calming in scary situations.
snowhite (203 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-11)
I wonder if the ghosts are those who used to live in this house years ago. Seems to me there was a lot of voilence in this house before, that is why as ghosts, they are still fighting.

Have you ever thought about find a way to get rid of them? There are many ways to do that. If I were you, I would do it so that I can have some peace.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: