You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Demons Attacking My Family

Real Ghost Stories

Demons Attacking My Family

 

I am seeking help if there is any. My story is pretty long and messed up. It's probably all my fault. Thanks in advance.

I have always been interested in everything beyond the veil, I got my first set of tarot cards at 13 and have always seen "dark shadows" and UFOs. When Ancient Aliens came out I was obviously intrigued and soaked up any bit of information I could on the subject, including learning about women who "mated" with 4d light beings. I learned that I needed to become a medium to talk to these "aliens" and that's what I did.

The house we lived in at the time was over 120 years old, sometimes we would hear a deep growling sound coming from the walls, one night my husband and I heard it yell at our newborn baby to "shut up!". Sometimes we would hear it walking around the house, one night it threw a heavy cast iron pan across the kitchen. We decided to move when we found a burned bandana sitting in the middle of the basement. It was clearly meant as a threat.

After the move I got more heavily into the new age spirituality. I obtained what I thought was a "spirit guide" who appeared to me every night as a purple mist. It was clearly a man, he spoke to me, gave me images of flowers and feelings of love and sexual energy. At one point this spirit told me I needed to write him a love letter dedicating myself to him and to sign it in blood, he gave me a symbol to write on it, which I have since learned is a symbol for Satan. My husband saw him too sometimes but he always gave my husband anger and hate, showing his face and telling him I was cheating on him (I have NEVER even considered it) my psychic powers were very good, I did readings on a regular basis and was told I was spot on every time. Sometimes as I meditated he showed me symbols to draw and taught me how to do reiki before I even knew what it was. He told me it was "Psychic energy healing" and with his help I practiced on my husband.

One night my husband was working late and I was laying in bed meditating with this spirit guide and it raped me. I became paralyzed and it fondled my body, it felt like static electricity running down my neck, around my breasts and bottom and I felt it play with my lady parts, and it finished with quick penetration. I became very alarmed at that point and somehow broke through the paralysis screaming "No!" This was not the first time it had physically touched me, but it was the first and only sexual assault. All the while, my husband and I are having dreams of being sexually assaulted by random people (I never had sexual dreams before this, now it happens once a month, I will explain later) I will add my husband and I were having significant marital problems because of the anxiety and anger this thing made my husband feel (we didn't realize it was psychic attacks)

After this I was afraid. I trapped the spirit in a salt trap using a candle and called a local medium to help me get rid of it. The medium came to my house and told me I had a "spirit husband" who was very beneficial to me but that the spirit hated my husband and would do anything it could to tear us apart. They opened a door and had me tell it to leave. It stayed away for about a month then came back. I think it came back because I was still practicing mediumship and energy healing.

2 months later I had a miscarriage that turned my whole world upside down. After the miscarriage the activity increased. My husband and I would randomly hear a baby crying, we would run to our sons room thinking it was him, but he was sound asleep. I had visions of a baby and once had a dream of myself, laying naked on a cold metal table with an alien baby. Sometimes I would feel the weight of a child in our bed as I listened to the cry. I developed significant depression and my husband sought therapy for his anxiety.

We eventually bought a house and moved away but everything followed us, we would hear little feet running upstairs but our son was asleep, at one point my husband saw an apparition of a toddler in our son's room. My 4 year old son doesn't sleep through the night, he says "the ghosts are bothering me" (I tell him ghosts aren't real) he told me once the ghost told him " this is my bed, get your hands off of my toys!" We also continued to seeing the purple mist. I saged my house and bought each of us onyx stones to protect us, I tried to psychically close all of the portals in our home and bodies to no avail. Obviously only God was powerful enough to protect us.

I turned to the Bible because now things were affecting my son, I learned what I was doing was against God's word and I threw out everything occult related and never practiced mediumship again. We pray as a family multiple times a day and have repented. My relationship with my husband has greatly improved and we have fully dedicated ourselves to Christ.

But the purple mist and the shadow toddler are still here. I need to mention too, my husband and I have been trying to have another baby for 2 years but have come down with "unexplained infertility", all of our levels are normal and we continue to have rape dreams always on the day I ovulate. We still experience psychic attacks.

A few days ago my husband saw the purple mist while falling asleep; it attacked him and punched him in the face. He then fell asleep and had a dream where he was attacked and the person told him "what will you do once I take everything from you?" He fought and won, but still, we can't get rid of these things. They're attacking my family, not allowing us to fall pregnant, and I fear for my son. I wonder if we somehow conceived one of those weird spirit babies and have been marked for our involvement in occult (even though we were ignorant)

Is there anything we can do?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maine

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Fate_did_it_all, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-07-23)
Fate,

I'm just now getting to your experience that you've written. I'm so sorry you have been so terrified that you would step away from your mediumship. There are ways to figure out if a spirit is preying on you or if it's truly trying to help you through your life with guidance.

Sage will help, if it's white sage or really any kind of sage you clear any negative and positive energy. So when you use that you must bring positivity back in. But there are many ways to protect yourself from spiritual attack.

Dido, That was amazing what you posted! Hopefully that helps a bunch.

If what was posted doesn't help, I would love to help in a few different ways. Let me know.

Sincerely,
Spiritwaiting
Fate_did_it_all (1 stories) (5 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-07-22)
Hi All,
My apologies for the delay in responding, my husband I miraculously got pregnant. It is a very high risk pregnancy with multiple complications but I believe we will all make it out OK.

I just wanted to give an update and answer some questions. Yes, we do feel afraid when we wake up, when I see the orbs it can become difficult to breathe, and the entire room becomes pitch black. The only thing that works for me is reciting the Lord's Prayer. I used to use crystals and sage, the sage was a band-aid for about a week, the crystals did nothing. I have become very strong in prayer and am much less susceptible to attacks than my husband. I still see the orb leeching on him every once in a while, and tonight he saw a full body apparition. (Which is what reminded me of this post)

I don't attend church, I don't know how or where I would find someone to come into our home and exorcise it. How common is this?
flyguy (9 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-05-11)
Hi [at] Fate_did_it_all.

This is a very interesting experience. It does sound like something demonic may be going on.

When these experiences happen, do and/or your husband ever get a bad sensation, feel as though the energy around you condenses/becomes heavier? Do feel scared also?

Do you also feel as though the energy around you is bad or heavy when you wake up from those dreams?

I anticipate your reply.

Thank you,

John Fly
dido (5 stories) (20 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-02-25)
Hi Fate,

Many great comments here - so Just a suggestion when you are feeling afraid to maybe pray out loud the St Patrick's Breast Plate prayer.

I personally have used it and still do at times and I am Hindu and also recite the Hanuman Chalisa mentioned by DKMajumder.

I personally believe that God is one being/entity that encompasses all of Life - created us all and everything. We all just call this being different names and relate in different ways.

So if you relate to God in the form of Lord Jesus Christ then the St Patrick Prayer maybe quite helpful to you.

Https://www.ourcatholicprayers.com/st-patricks-breastplate.html

St. Patrick's Breastplate is a popular prayer attributed to one of Ireland's most beloved patron saints. According to tradition, St. Patrick wrote it in 433 A.D. For divine protection before successfully converting the Irish King Leoghaire and his subjects from paganism to Christianity. (The term breastplate refers to a piece of armor worn in battle.)

I arise today
Through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity,
Through belief in the Threeness,
Through confession of the Oneness
Of the Creator of creation.

I arise today
Through the strength of Christ's birth with His baptism,
Through the strength of His crucifixion with His burial,
Through the strength of His resurrection with His ascension,
Through the strength of His descent for the judgment of doom.

I arise today
Through the strength of the love of cherubim,
In the obedience of angels,
In the service of archangels,
In the hope of resurrection to meet with reward,
In the prayers of patriarchs,
In the predictions of prophets,
In the preaching of apostles,
In the faith of confessors,
In the innocence of holy virgins,
In the deeds of righteous men.

I arise today, through
The strength of heaven,
The light of the sun,
The radiance of the moon,
The splendor of fire,
The speed of lightning,
The swiftness of wind,
The depth of the sea,
The stability of the earth,
The firmness of rock.

I arise today, through
God's strength to pilot me,
God's might to uphold me,
God's wisdom to guide me,
God's eye to look before me,
God's ear to hear me,
God's word to speak for me,
God's hand to guard me,
God's shield to protect me,
God's host to save me
From snares of devils,
From temptation of vices,
From everyone who shall wish me ill,
Afar and near.

I summon today
All these powers between me and those evils,
Against every cruel and merciless power
That may oppose my body and soul,
Against incantations of false prophets,
Against black laws of pagandom,
Against false laws of heretics,
Against craft of idolatry,
Against spells of witches and smiths and wizards,
Against every knowledge that corrupts man's body and soul;
Christ to shield me today
Against poison, against burning,
Against drowning, against wounding,
So that there may come to me an abundance of reward.

Christ with me,
Christ before me,
Christ behind me,
Christ in me,
Christ beneath me,
Christ above me,
Christ on my right,
Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down,
Christ when I sit down,
Christ when I arise,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in every eye that sees me,
Christ in every ear that hears me.

[Note that people sometimes pray a shorter version of this prayer just with these 15 lines about Christ above. The conclusion follows below.]

I arise today
Through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity,
Through belief in the Threeness,
Through confession of the Oneness
Of the Creator of creation.

When St. Paul referred to putting on the "Armor of God" in his letter to the Ephesians (6:11) to fight sin and evil inclinations, he could have been thinking of prayers just like this one! We may not wear combat gear in our daily lives, but St. Patrick's Breastplate can function as divine armor for protection against spiritual adversity.

Hope this helps and that you get relief from these entities.

All the Best - Di
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-02-24)
There are so many good comments here so I will add a comment that may have already been mentioned. For whatever reason (I am sure you know several) you have opened a door and have allowed a preternatural being to enter and attach itself to your family. It has gone through the initial stages of infestation and has currently passed into the next stage of oppression, The final stage is possession, which occurs after the oppression stage has significantly worn you down and lowered your spiritual defenses. At this stage, I would suggest having a very spiritual man come and exorcise or cleanse the place. I hope that you are able to rid yourself of this evil presence.
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-02-24)
Augusta--Just wanted to let you know how beautifully stated and spot on your comment was! Like you, I have an abundance of reading material some people might consider "occult" but my house is full of love, light and peace (and a lot of loud music).

Your open minded ideology is what helps to keep YGS such a great, open minded forum.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-02-24)
Some of the most peaceful, giving and downright good people I know are members of a local Spiritualist church, are into crystals, read tarot, have spirit guides, conduct seances, give psychic readings etc. Most of them have been living this way for years, the older acquaintances I have in their set have been involved in these things for more years than I have walked this earth. Yet not one of them has been menaced by demons or struck by evil. I feel there is a tendency in our overwhelmingly Christian mainstream culture to demonize less well-known religions.

I myself dabble in the spiritualist side of things. I also have various items and publications around my home that some would consider occult in nature. Yet, my home is peaceful and filled with love and light.

The occult does not equal evil - that's a silly and over simplistic way of viewing anything. There are two sides to every coin and even Christianity can and has been historically used to enact and justify evil. Every dogma can be twisted that way.

I think having faith if any kind is a good thing but we invite danger when it morphs into blind faith. Have faith, I say, but keep your eyes open. And when attempting a more personal connection with any form of spirituality (Christian included) don't forget yourself.

Any situation can go sideways but we can't jump to conclusions - correlation does not equal causality. I do believe there is evil out there and there are many pathways by which such nasties can find their ways into our lives... And some may simply invite themselves. But I think we create more evil than good when we demonize that which we do not fully understand.
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-02-24)
Apologies for side-tracking in this post, but just as a reply to Cosmos, I meant no disrespect to DKMajumder, and it's fine if he advocates his view, I'm all for that (that's what this forum is about). I even fully agree with him on his first 5 sentences. However the verse I quoted was in response to his statement "You can worship Hanuman ji even by living as a christian". Perhaps I should have better put that response in context to avoid misunderstanding. 😘
Cosmos (26 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-02-22)
Dear [at] anno domini, thank you so much for your comment and for sharing your insights with us.

Your comment stated that "I feel much of the outrage in the world today is caused by undue sensitivity. Sometimes we need to take things easy and try not to be offended too much".

Anno domini, I couldn't have agreed more. We should have more tolerance, patience, and understanding. I am not so sure what gave you an idea that I am offended. I am not at all. I was precisely cautioning the OP about inviting a Pentecostal minister home. My comment was defending to be open and tolerant to all.

As for taking things easy, I guess we should all do that so. I think DKMajumder deserves respect here too, rather than a chapter from a bible. What works for one religion and one person may not work for some others. He was simply offering a bit of advice based on his beliefs. He recommended that OP should pray to Hanuman Ji. If he was a Muslim, he would probably advice the OP to pray to Mohammed. Like yourself, if he was a Christian, his advice would be to pray to Jesus.

[at] Fate_did_it_all, please see the BBC document about Pentecostal church below:
Https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/christianity/subdivisions/pentecostal_1.shtml

Once again thank you for the comment and wishing everyone all the best.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-02-20)
quotes, I did NOT write the letter and sign it in blood.

Whew! That's good to know.
Fate_did_it_all (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-02-19)
Addendum to my last post;

I wanted to clarify, I did NOT write the letter and sign it in blood. Thankfully, God spoke to me that day and said "I would never make you do that."
Fate_did_it_all (1 stories) (5 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-02-18)
I deeply appreciate all of these helpful replies and prayers. Thank you from the depths of my heart, God bless each of you.

My son is the light of my life, I remind him every day that he is a miracle and a gift from God, there has never been a day in his life where I have taken him for granted. The poor kid is smothered by me already and this experience has deepened my love for him. Our family spends a lot of time giving gratitude for all of our blessings. It is very clear to me that God reached down and plucked me from the darkness and saved my whole family. We would have been torn apart.

To RCRuskin and Anno_Domini:
I think both of you are correct. Since coming to Christ our lives greatly improved and the attacks became less intense. I have noticed that the attacks come after fasting and prayer, or during times when my husband or I have done significant work on our relationship with Our Father. I am inspired to do another 7 day fast and focus my constant prayer on removing this entity from my life. I like to wrap my head and remove makeup and jewelry to humble myself as much as possible.
My husband though, he believes that we can not get rid of it... He thinks "this is apart of our lives, we must learn how to live with it and not fall prey" he says it is Satan, the lion waiting to pounce. I am not sure if that is true... I don't think everyone lives with this level of supernatural attack on a regular basis. It was so extreme!

Biblio. And Nightshade- I am not sure exactly how to do this. Ignore it? I don't like that it bothers my son. Truthfully, I am not afraid, I know nothing can harm us... I don't want anything to do with the occult or speaking to anything beyond the veil, so I am very hesitant about accepting it and showing compassion. Back when I paid more attention to it, the activity was stronger... I definitely don't want to absorb it as if it were apart of me. I never wanted it, I feel as though it is the product of evil.
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-02-17)
Hi Fate_did_it_all, welcome to YGS.

I agree with what SistaJ1023 posted. Unfortunately this is all too common, demons posing as spiritual guides, companions, teachers, etc. These spiritual battles are not ones which we fight alone, encouragement from fellow believers makes a world of a difference (Ecclesiastes 4:7-12).

I am glad you have embraced God and He has brought you relief, and I will include you in my prayers. It is also important to note that God has a plan for all of us, who's to say that His plan for you isn't to have a single beautiful boy to treasure (Jer 29:11)? In all things, God's plan is being worked out, even through spiritual opposition and turmoil (Eph 6:12), remember to give thanks to Him.

One suggestion, when rebuking the demon, remember that Jesus has already conquered satan at the cross (Col 2:15), it is not a battle of which the outcome is uncertain -- it has already been won and we are the victors.

2 verses of encouragement;

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?" Rom. 8:31

Aside to Cosmos: Fate_did_it_all is just cautioning the OP to take all comments with a pinch of salt. I feel much of the outrage in the world today is caused by undue sensitivity. Sometimes we need to take things easy and try not to be offended too much.

Aside to DKMajumder:

"You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments." Exodus 20:3-6
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+9
4 years ago (2020-02-17)
Greetings, Fate_did_it_all.

"At one point this spirit told me I needed to write him a love letter dedicating myself to him and to sign it in blood." What did you do with this letter? Was it among the paraphernalia you describe as "everything occult related" that you threw out? If so, there's a blood-signed & sigil-sealed document allowing this incubus entry to your home & your life. Did you take any steps to destroy this love letter?

I would suggest that you direct your prayers specifically toward renouncing and revoking that binding contract. You'll know when you're successful in breaking that bond; you'll stop living in fear.

As for the spirit child you've got running around, you may be able to reduce his/its animosity through demonstrating love & kindness to it. If you did, indeed, create it, showing it acceptance and compassion may remove the energy fueling it. Should that fail, then pray to banish it from your lives.

Good Luck,

Biblio.
Nightshade09 (1 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-02-17)
It sounds what Alister Crowley called a 'Moonchild' in inadvertently. Yes by your dabbling you created a magical/spirit child.

It's not a demon in the classical sense. But something you gave birth to yourself by practicing the magical arts. Because its not a demon but a projection of yourself. You won't get rid of it by driving it away with getting Religious.

Because somehow your feeding it energy to manifest.

My advice as Occultist/Witch/Paranormal Investigator.

Work on energizing your Aura, Psychic Self Defense methods as well. You need to cut the spiritual umbilical cord sort of speak to this thing. And if you don't want it around anymore. Ween it off of you.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-02-17)
P.S. Followup to my last post.

FDIA, about trusting God vs trusting men, have you heard the tale of the family caught in a flood? Early in the storm, just as the waters start to rise, a neighbor in a pickup truck asks if they need a lift out. "No. God will save us," they reply.

Water rises to the second floor, and someone comes buy on a boat asking if they need a lift. "No. God will save us," they reply.

Later, they're on the roof, the water being that high. A helicopter comes by offering a ladder to help them up. No need to repeat what they said in reply.

Eventually, they drown. In Heaven, they ask God, 'why did you not rescue us?'

God replied, "I sent you a pickup truck, a boat and a helicopter. What more do you want?"

Some people are His servants. One of His servants will help you.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-02-17)
Hi again, Fate. And also hi to Cosmos.:)

There is much good advice on this site, but not all of it is applicable to every situation, or even to any specific situation. Such thing happened to this person, and thus when same thing happens to another person, the same solution might not apply.

And this is one reason why I often encourage posters to find a local priest (or imam, rabbi, minister, whatever is applicable to the person).

Specifically for Fate did it all: The Apostle Paul encourages us to 'pray without ceasing.' Since you desire something Biblical, or as close to that as you can manage, I would suggest praying 'Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on us.' It is short, you can say it repeatedly, focusing yourself on it. And that last part (have mercy on) can be modified for whatever issue you're facing. As an example, I saw a video where a priest recommended someone who suffers road rage to pray 'have mercy on the driver of the <description of vehicle> that cut me off.'

Pray without ceasing. And even when it seems the opponent has retreated, do not cease praying for it may only be laying in wait for you to come out of prayer and attack again.

And, most important, find a minister, priest, etc. Close to you who can help you.
Fate_did_it_all (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-02-17)
Thank you all for replying! I have so many side stories to this, I will try to only include what's really relevant.

I welcome any tidbit of advice, or if anyone has a similar experience, whether it worked out or not, please do share! Someone may come across this thread in 10 years and need to hear some of what you may say. Everyone's faith is different and I respect that, what may work for one person may not for another. It is all up to the discernment of the reader.

Personally I would like to avoid anything that deviates from the Bible, only because I have tried the alternative and that amplified the activity tenfold. Sage and crystals are useless IMO. I used to do all of those "cleanse and sheild" meditations when I was into it; it just opened more doors in my body and filled me with the energy of the demon. It was a welcoming beacon of light. It also swept away any trace of Jesus Christ in my bodily temple, I always felt filthy and tired after.

I believe all of that reiki is what broke our bodies. I did the "chakra cleansing" and such. When I practiced on my husband the demon "spirit guide" would tell me my husband had an imbalance in his "sacral chakra", I could spend days working on it and the demon would always have me go back and work on this. FYI to the people who don't know, this is the "creativity " energy center, rooted in your lower abdomen and it deals with fertility, life creating energy, and sexual energy. It broke him, and now we can't have kids.

One thing I say during prayer some nights is:
" Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus Christ please protect my family and place upon each of us an all present full armor of God, the armor of Light, the Breastplate of Righteousness, she shield of Faith, the helmet of Salvation, the sword of Spirit, the belt of Truth, the garmet of Vengeance, and any other part of the armor of God that I am not aware of, and let our feet be shod with the Gospel of Peace. Amen."

One night after this prayer I had a dream where an intruder tried to enter my home. Within the dream I said the Lords prayer, it hissed and fled. I am never lucid in my dreams, and I believe demons attack us when we are unconscious so we struggle to fight. I have prophetic dreams, and they played a big part in my waking up from the new age nightmare.

SistaJ can you please explain more about why specifically a Pentecostal priest will be most helpful to me? I don't know enough about different denominations. Please share, anything you have to say would be helpful.

I would like to know more about why a religious official is necessary. Wouldn't that be putting my faith in man rather than in God?

The "medium" I had come into my house that one time was a Christian reverend. I later found out he was also a "white witch" on his own time. As you can imagine, I have a really hard time trusting anyone LOL
Cosmos (26 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-02-16)
Comment

Hello Fate_did_it_all, and welcome to YGS,

I am definitely not the right person to "advice" you or "guide" you through any practices but I would like to recommend Rook's cleansing and shielding method that perhaps may make you and your husband feel a bit better.

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155


Dear SistaJ1023,

I hope you will forgive me for this comment. Your comment stated the below:

"Don't attempt fighting this thing alone, and don't accept all "advice" received here, I'm sorry but if you do you may be swapping one horrible thing for another, that's just my opinion, not trying to ruffle any feathers here but I really feel this way".

I apologize for this but would you mind reconsidering to change your above statement please. There is an implication on your comment that Fate_did_it_all should not take anyone's advice on YGS but yours. Help me to understand please what makes your advice more credible than others' please? I am personally not so sure about the Pentecostal minister option.

Everyone here writes about their experiences, some ask for help and some others shares the practices that they think may help. Often times these "advice" stems from their cultural imprints and the belief systems that they grew in.

So, It's up-to the reader to chose what makes sense, what sinks in what doesn't and whose advice to follow.
As for the "spiritual warfare" many belief systems deal with such issues their own way like Catholics, Muslims, Hindus, Pagans and many more. Trust me each would argue that their way of "spiritual warfare" is the best way to fight the unknown evil.

In my humble opinion, before inviting a Pentecostal minister home, Fate_did_it_all should have an open mind, read everyone's advice, and follow the one that she finds closer to her heart.

I am sure, you are trying to help as best as you can. So as the others. I sincerely apologize if my comment at any stage has ever crossed the line.
SistaJ1023 (1 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-02-16)
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm new to this site and have never commented before. I am a Pentecostal Pastor's wife. I write this completely out of concern for you and your family.

We have had some experience with spiritual warfare in our own home for the past 18 years. We purchased a home and felt like we were not alone in it. We were tormented by spirits.

I may try to tell my story at another time, but I want to tell you that you are headed in the right direction, prayer is KEY!

I agree with Maria, It wasn't a good thing that you accepted "help" from the thing, but Satan is a master deceiver! Thank GOD that you turned to the Word and realized you were playing around with FIRE. I truly believe that you have a special gift, and when used correctly its not a bad thing.

Don't attempt fighting this thing alone, and don't accept all "advice" received here, I'm sorry but if you do you may be swapping one horrible thing for another, that's just my opinion, not trying to ruffle any feathers here but I really feel this way.

If you can email me your location I can locate a minister that may be able to help you. It's going to take someone that knows and understands spiritual warfare.

I will be praying with you.

P.S. I too had fertility issues, I was blessed to have a daughter and was thankful for her and never really tried to have another, never took measures to prevent pregnancy but it just didn't happen, would have liked to have another but was fine and felt blessed to have one. THEN 15 years later... I was PREGNANT! So don't give up! I think that your issue is connected to your experience, Once this thing is handled it would not surprise me to hear that you have another baby! Just saying... 😊
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-02-15)
I'm so sorry for all you've been through.
It does seem that you have been tricked by something evil and somehow pledged yourself to be united to it.

I agree with the advice to seek spiritual council of your religious choice. You are now in a battle for your soul and a battle for your family's souls. It's not hopeless so keep perservering.

I too have done some pretty dumb stuff when I was much younger. I still feel marked to a degree. That negativity is still waiting for an entrance again. If you want this negative force gone from your life you have to be committed to leading a pure consecrated life completely devoid of anything negative. These spiritual battles are fought from within your heart.

Very interesting about the unexplained infertility. Now I'm really curious if this is a common side effect of those that have had similar experiences. I myself had 2 bouts of it as well. Both times following spiritual upheavals. Of course you should seek medical advice on that but as well, don't give up praying for another baby if it's something a matter of the heart can conquer over evil.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-02-15)
"There are no long distance priests," - My spiritual father, who is a flesh and blood human being and now recovering from a stroke.

Thank you for sharing this, and while you will receive much helpful and useful advice, I strongly encourage you to seek out a minister, priest, cleric, etc. Close to you, one who will come to understand you, your family, and your history. This person will be best able to advise you what you need to do to be fully rid of this thing.
DKMajumder (2 stories) (15 posts)
-2
4 years ago (2020-02-15)
Fate_did_it_all

Your story really concerns me. I used to be involved in occult practices too and had to experience similar happenings.
As I can apprehend, you had allowed Satan to dictate your life (believing him to be a spiritual guide). It was a grave fault and now you can't get rid of it without sacrificing something dear.
It is a filthy game Satan plays on vulnerable people. Cut off all your connections with occult to avoid being vulnerable.
Trust me, the demons won't spare your soul even after you die. You can't escape it completely.

Yet,if you want to reduce it's effectiveness as much as possible, start worshiping the Hindu God "Hanuman ji"!
I am not asking you to proselytise. You can worship Hanuman ji even by living as a christian.

1) First of all, keep a photo of "Shri Panchamukhi Hanuman" in your home, facing south (don't keep it in bathroom,kitchen,bedroom or store rooms).
2) Buy a "Hanuman Chalisa" booklet and keep it with you.
3) Recite "Hanuman Chalisa" hymns daily, after taking a bath and before going to bed (loudly and with deep devotion).
4) If possible, make all your family members do the same. Try finding the meaning of Hanuman Chalisa hymns on Google. It will boost your spitual strength and give you immense courage.
5) Whenever you feel scared, just keep chanting the hymn "Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram".
6) Every evening, try lighting an earthen lamp near the photo of hanumanji, keeping the flamed side towards east.

You can know more about how to worship Hanuman ji on Google. Just try it out and see the instant miracle.
Damn me if it doesn't work.
I don't know if I had made a fool of myself by suggesting this option.

But I did it all just to help you. I really feel sorry for you. If you want to get back a normal life, this is the only way left. I swear in the name of lord-You will get positive results.

God bless you.🙂
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-02-14)
Hello Fate and welcome to YGS,

I have an observation about one of your statements:

"He told me it was "Psychic energy healing" and with his help I practiced on my husband."

I think it was unwise to accept "help" from this being in any capacity. It is definitely what I would consider "rolling out the welcome wagon". It is no wonder that this thing believes it has a place in your life.

I am sorry to read about all the trouble that you and your family are going through. I have a small bit of advice to impart to you:

Please do not be upset that you don't have more children. Consider yourself privileged that you have a beautiful child already. Some people can't have even one. This might not be the advice that you want but it is advice that is close to home with me.

I think you were going in the right direction when you were successful in banishing this thing from your life, even though it came back. Maybe, if you carried on with a continued show of willpower, it will eventually stay away.

- Maria

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: