You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Three Black Shadows

Real Ghost Stories

Three Black Shadows

 

I forget specifically what night this was on. I was sleeping in my bedroom one night when I suddenly woke up. I had just raised my head when I saw three black shadow / ghosts at the foot of my bed. One of these ghosts was apparently reaching for me when I had woken up. The other two were standing still, maybe a step behind and to either side of the black shadow that was reaching for me. I never felt the ghost touch me, but it was moving away to stand upright when I had seen them. I know that the house that I am living in was originally owned by my grandparents before they had passed away and I am the only other occupant of the house. My grandparents had built the house approximately in the 1940's, I believe.

I think that two of these ghosts would be my grandparents but, since I could only make out figures of what appeared to be that of a normal person and could not make out any distinguishing features. I am not sure who or what the third ghost would have been. Since this house has only been occupied by the family, I highly doubt that if there are actually ghosts, that they would want to harm me in any way.

Even though I never really had the chance to know my grandparents very well before they both passed away, I am having trouble trying to figure out why there would be three black shadow ghosts instead of two.

Other hauntings by Doc

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Doc, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-25)
My experience was that after I seen who I call the "Trio" was that for about two months I was followed by an evil benin. And it did try to hurt me. My friend seen the "Trio" and shorty after her grandmother and her dog died. For me something bad as follows.
doc (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-25)
What kind of experience may I ask? If you do not want to answer the question, I will understand and not think badly of you. Thanks for the help.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-25)
This story chilled me... I don't think it was your grandparents. My experience with the trio is bad. Its almost like an omen. Something bad is on its way.
doc (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-24)
Well both of my parents never had any siblings when they were growing up. I had a twin sister that did pass away when we were both three weeks old. Even though I have believed in ghosts for years, this was the first time that I had seen them. I'm not entirely sure the third ghost could have been my twin sister because the three ghosts were of the average height for an adult from what I could have seen. Thanks for the help.
kathia (14 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-24)
maybe is that was your uncle or someone else that in your family that past away that you don't knoww or was your great great grandparents they came to see you and don't believe that ghost don't harm you believe it once in a while but there some ones that they will harm you alright if anything I will help you out with what I know okay

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: