You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Dark Shadow Person

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Shadow Person

 

This is my first time telling strangers my story, so here it goes: I was about 4 or 5 and I had just moved in with my mom a couple weeks before. Seeing as how we were the only two home she went to the washroom with the door open as I played in the hallway. I was there in the hall playing with my big truck and talking to my mom when all of a sudden the sun got sooo bright. Being 4 or 5 I didn't think anything of it, but the look on my mom's face said it all. Her mouth was open wide and she was staring at the wall.

When I looked there was a dark shadow of a man with a hat walking with a dog. My mom yelled for me to come to her so I did. She closed the door and after 5 minutes she looked out into the hall and said that was safe to come out. I know what we seen was a shadow person because we lived on the eighth floor, so it couldn't be a shadow of a living person. I will be telling more stories about more shadow people that I have seen, and other people in my family have seen while living in this neighbouhood. I will also be telling stories about another neighbourhood that I lived in, in downtown Toronto, which gave my brother, dad and I a few years worth of hauntings. Thank You for reading. God Bless.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, ShadowGirl83, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: