You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Encounter With My Mother

Real Ghost Stories

Encounter With My Mother

 

I want to know if anyone sees what I see on the top right of my picture. This photo of my husband and our dog was taken not too long ago. We put it on our computer as our desktop background and that is when I noticed the top right of the picture. The image looks like my mother. My mother committed suicide in 2006. We had such a hard time with our loss.

Encounter With My Mother

Encounter With My Mother 2

One night about a month after her passing I was in bed sleeping and I woke up with a cold hand on my hand and the smell of her scent. So I got out of bed and went down the hall. I turned around to go back to be and I had seen her coming out of the bedroom and down the hall, she looked seethru and was wearing white. Her eyes were not fixed on mine they were looking straight ahead and passed me, and I had stepped out of the way. My mother was moving as though she was gliding. That is when I realized she is still with us.

The next day I was cleaning the house and listening to Elton John her favourite music and I was singing along to it in the living room and I suddenly felt like I was being hugged from behind and it felt icy cold, I didn't jump for then I just knew it was her hugging me and all I did was look over at her photo and smiled and said I Love you and always will.

I would like other people's opinion of the photo, if you see the same.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Angela35, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jess55 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-10)
I can see the outline of the face as well as the hollow eyes you do have to look closey at the pic. I can see her smiling as well
snowhite (203 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
Sorry, all I can see is some white mist. It can be anything, I don't see a face at all.
Rumiton (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
Sorry, I can't see anything, but I do respect your other experiences. My couple of paranormal experiences have been as obvious as getting smacked in the mouth, so I think if you have to think hard about something and use your imagination, then it probably isn't paranormal.
NightGhost (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
I can see what youre talking about Angela. Looks like half a head. Good job scoping that out!
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
I am sorry for your loss. I have to apologize, but I really don't see anything at all that would look like a person or a person's face. It could just be you in your grief searching for any sign of your mother's spirit. It is so nice to know that she is still around you and you can feel her presence. I wish you and your family well and I pray that you all can recover from this huge loss.
Take care and God bless!
Sporky (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
I think I see what you're talking about, but I feel it's just matrixing going on. Very sorry about your mom, that must have been very difficult. 😢 ❤
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
I see a face, with the tree branch pointing to it's left eye equivalent. And half a mouth that could be outlined with mascara.

But I do not see any particular person's face there.

Sorry.

Http://scienceblogs.com/cognitivedaily/2007/02/why_do_we_see_faces_when_theyr.php

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: