You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Baby And Indians

Real Ghost Stories

Baby And Indians

 

Hey Folks, ever since my last story so many things have happened, one in taking some amazing photos and two personally. I have noticed at my place in Pittsburgh NH I had cut the trees down on top of my Mountain and then bulldozed the grade. By doing this I realized there are old Indian Carvings in the Rock. So I thought because of the View of the Valley and of Canada, maybe some spirits might be here? Well low and behold their here! I have amazing shots, and have been controlling them of where to come to, or go to, so I can take a photo. Sounds crazy huh? I have a photo my fellow spirit man took and there is a large orb just above my head. So this is one long story, but I have been trying to get in touch with an Indian Spirit named Metellak, he lived up here for more than 120 years of age, so they say. I believe that was him, of that picture I sent in my last story. Because before that picture 4 minute earlier I have an old Indian face in an ectoplasm to my right.

So trying this up north I decided to go to the Vale End Cemetery In Wilton NH (Look it up, Not good with what happens there.) I strongly believe that the Indian spirits for some reason are trying to get my attention. (my Great Great gramdmother was Indian, and I might be related to Metallak?) So anyway there was a medium that spoke to an Indian man named Slocomb. And he said his people were slaughtered, all woman, man and children, in or around the Vale End Cemetery around 1774. So when I went there trying to contact those spirits I believe I have by these photos I have. I have emailed so many Paranormal Groups but no one answers me? I guess I am crazy, but I think not! In this one photo (which you people are the only ones now that have seen it, and this is not even one of my good ones).

Baby And Indians 1

Baby And Indians 2

To the left there is a baby or very small child holding a green cone hat shaped doll in her right hand, you can clearly see the child, she is crawling. And to the bottom are two fluted pillars and in between is a face of an Indian, it almost appears to be a Tiki? I have an orb photo with and Indian Child walking toward me and in the same photo an orb, an octagon colored orb with distinct #'s I have more photo's now of Pillars with Indian heads on top almost like a totem pole. The woods and trees are filled with figures of faces. All these photo's are taken during the day. But nobody will email me back about what I have and have been experiencing. This frustrates me big time. But I just will continue to go there (during the day only for now, because I go alone) and take more photos. Hope you enjoy this photo and someone can explain why the energy. I can understand the past energy thing, but the child which is in two photos and my placement of my camera changed, but the exact location of the Child stayed in the same place. It measures about 35' tall and 22' wide.? Oh well anyone ever want to join me for a full weekend for investigating, just let me know. I also wrote a letter to the Indian Tribe for answers, again nobody answers me! Oh Well Talk to you folks later then! Enjoy! Woody! Crazy Woody Now! LOL

PS I am trying to meditate and hear them, but maybe someone can help me along, I have bruises appearing and scraped off skin, and other things happen, so I know I am getting close. I know they are trying to get in touch with me. Would love to have some fellow followers come and join me. Both at my Lodge in Pittsburgh and in Wilton.

Other hauntings by Woody

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Woody, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Michore (30 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
Hi, you should be careful, those are really scary and hostile photos! The one in the right has 5 spirits in them, one of which is a demon (seriously), if your still doing this I advise you to stop, if look at it in perspective its not normal for somone to be able to take soooo many vivid pictures of spirits. I know of someone who was able to do the same, the pictures just got more and more vivid, he also satrted to experience bruses, and sieknesses happening to him, he was on the verge when he stoped.
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-07)
The spirits are not happy about what you did to the land that's why you have scraped off skin and bruises and other things happening to you. Also when you hear them talking are they speaking in Native tongue or English if you keep experiencing the scrapping of skin and bruises plant something to ease the spirits like some trees on the property or a Garden.
Richard9944 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
Very interesting! I brought my wife and two year old twins to the waterfall in Wilton last October that is just down the road (200-300 meters) from the Vale end cemetary. I did get a "feeling" when passing by the cemetary and at the waterfall the orbs came out in the droves after I called out to them (took about five to ten minutes). I seem to have this ability after attending a meditation workshop in Nashua where the instuctor told me my vibration had shifted and predicted I could do this. It took proof for me to believe him and now I believe. If you will be in the area in the future, let me know as I live in New Boston and would like to meet someone in the area of like mind.
Woody (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-12)
Thanks for the comments guys! I have found out that I am Native American blood. My Great Great Grandmother was a full blooded Indian, but of what tribe I do nor know yet. I talked to a specialist and said the baby is myself and the Indian sign is something that I need to find and the Indians will give of my Need!? Interesting, so I will persue this and try to understand all my Indian sign pictures. Thanks for the Advice!
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-12)
It would make sense that Native American spirits would hang around the area with the rock carvings. That spot meant a GREAT deal to them, and was probably visited frequently. I have only seen one Native American spirit before and that was at La Purisima Mission in California. It was a little boy around 8-9 years old in an animal skin loin cloth, who looked at me sadly and disappeared. It made sense to me because there were skirmishes between Chumash Indians rising against the oppressive rule of the Spanish and 100's died as a result, not to mention the toll of European introduced diseases. As a side note a few years after I was there the show Ghost Adventures did an episode there.:)
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-12)
You should get in touch with a nearby University that has an anthropology, archeology, or Native American Studies department to tell them about the Native American rock carvings! This might be a very important historical discovery. Rock painting and carvings are some of the oldest forms of art in the world, who knows how old the ones are on your property. If there are any local tribes in the area, they may also be interested in the rock carvings since they signify a place usually of spiritual significance to a certain tribe.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
that is so interesting! If you want, you can email me the pictures and I will tell you what I think about it. Have you asked the medium if the spirits are trying to tell you something?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: