You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Break And Enter

Real Ghost Stories

Break And Enter

 

This is my first post. It happened in 1999. I was 14 or 15. I was living with my father and his wife in Terrasse Vaudreuil, Montreal. In the mornings he would leave early and drive his wife to work. I didn't have an alarm clock so before he would leave he would send me in his room where the second alarm was set up for me.

One morning everything started as usual, they got up and got ready; my dad came in my room and told me to go in his. As I was lying back down in his bed (I still had a good 3 hours of sleep. He left around 5ish) I heard keys at the front door. I assumed it was his wife who forgot something so I just closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. The front door opens and I hear footsteps. At that point I thought it was my dad because I didn't hear her heels. Then a second set of footsteps and then a third. I started hearing people talking among themselves, "Is there anyone home? Have you checked all the bedrooms?" At this point I'm thinking I'm getting robbed so I roll onto my stomach and put my hair over my face) in case my eyes opened and they saw me) and I pretended to be asleep.

I hear one of the men whisper, "There's someone in here." He walked into the room and sat on the bed. The bed actually dipped and part of my body was leaning on him. My hair was being brushed off my face when one of the guys I guess must have seen him and said, "Leave it alone. Don't touch her." After that my hair was placed back and this man patted me on my head. So I'm thinking, alright, I'm safe now. They're going to take what they want and go. All of a sudden my head is being pushed into the pillow so I'm trying to hold my breath and play dead. It was beginning to be too much and I was running out of breath so with all the courage I had my plan was to turn over, get up and run out of the house on the count of three. As I got up I realised nobody was in the house. I was really shook up and decided to go wait for my bus nearly 3 hours early. I didn't want to be in the house.

Other hauntings by MrsMaryMac

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MrsMaryMac, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

shadow_witch (65 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
Wowww...This was one freaky story! I'm sorry this happened to you. It would have totally freaked me out! 😨
Marg (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
Hi,
My sisters home is haunted and voices have been heard,too.Has this ever happened, again to you? 😐😊
MrsMaryMac (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
Oh and I didn't really take the time to look around but from what I saw nothing had actually been touched or moved or was missing.
MrsMaryMac (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
Before that nothing much had ever happened, I had heard a knock under my bed one night (could have been anything) and one day when my dad came home from work the red light was on, on the phone indicating that someone was using it assuming it was me he picked it up to tell me he was home from work but it was just static. It was winter at the time so could have been the connection? Other than that nothing had happened before or after. We moved at the end of the year, I never told him, tho. I'll be posting more experiences as I've had a few all different locations and houses... Thanks for reading and for the feedbacK!
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
Whoa! That remind me of My Former home But I was only in bath tub Yes very Embarrse that year. Maybe it got to be some Past time like Recorder or something Not know how to explain like Something live in that room of your father's. Hope nothing happen again.
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
This is a extremely common SP scenario and while it may all seem real if you look up SP discussion boards or blogs I'm sure you will read countless stories that mirror this one almost exactly typically ending at a life threatening point.
isis80 (3 stories) (51 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
Whoa! That's what I said, all of those people and conversations and nobody there? I would have been so scared. Did you tell your Dad? What did he say?
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
Whoa! What the...? Was there anything taken? Moved? This really freaked me out just reading it! Has anything 'strange' happened in that house since that day or before then for that matter? I don't think I could EVER be there alone again after that. Geez! I'm sorry, but that was one weird and scary experience and I'm just wondering what the heck happened next. What happened when you told your dad? Or did you? Good story! Scared the crap out of me anyway... 😨 😕 😲

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: