You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Deceased Wife Visits

Real Ghost Stories

Deceased Wife Visits

 

This story still hurts very much when I think of it but I thought seeing that I had a paranormal experience with this story I might as well share it with all of you.

This happened about a month ago when my wife passed away (we were married for 2months). She died in a horrible car accident. What happened was we came back from a darts tournament and I lost control of the vehicle case of a cow standing in the road. I flipped the car for about 4times and finally landed in a field. When the paramedic arrived on the scene she was still alive but died shortly on the way to the hospital.

About a week after her funeral strange things would start to happen. Like I would feel someone climbing in bed with me although it's only me and my daughter. Or my daughters light would switch on by its self.

One night (I will never forget this) I was on my way to tuck in my daughter when I saw a strange light in the hall way, I knew already what was going on so I started to speak. After a while the light disappeared and I went to tuck in my daughter. When we got into her room the bed was already opened and my daughter's favourite blanket and teddy bear was in the bed. I started to get tears in my eyes because my daughter said "thank you mommy".

After that I have tucked my daughter in and went to the living room to get perspective in what just happened and from the corner of my eye I saw her standing at the couch as if she is waiting for me to go to bed with her. I knew it was her but yet I was so scared that night that I didn't sleep. All these occurring events are still happening today but I know she is with me and my daughter, and that she is looking at us.

Thanks for reading and I do hope that this story helps people who have loved ones around them to appreciate everything they do. I made that mistake of not being thank full for what I have and now it's too late.

Anyway do enjoy

HBK

Other hauntings by SuperHBK

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SuperHBK, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Cloudzuc (9 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-25)
Hi HBK, I'm brand new to the site 😊 I am so sorry to hear about your loss, I know it was over 3 years ago, but still, my condolences. Cloudz
StormJM (2 stories) (2 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-10)
I am also very much interested on how to locate the history of a house or stand.
I once heard from a friend that some satanic offerings were done where I live, but not sure if its true. My home attracts mad energy and I don't feel happy in that house. I has become hard for me as my husband and I just can't seem to get along... I try my best to stay calm out of any argueing's way and onced pushed me against a wall.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-24)
Hi Pjod, I feel that SuperHBK is the writer of this story and that he should be the one who clear up this confusion about the mixed up with dates and time. I also feel confused about it. I don't know what exactly to think about it now, so I'm just going to leave it there...
It is Christmas tomorrow and I feel very sorry for him if his wife died. My heart goes out for everyone that lost a love one. It is very emotional stuff to deal with especially this time of the year. Anyway-Merry Christmas and best wishes. Trix
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-22)
Trix,
would you be so kind as to explain it to me? As I'm very confused with the time line as it has been posted.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-21)
Hi SuperHBK, your apology is accepted, I understand. Happy holidays for you. Trix. 😉
Saber29 (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-20)
Hi SuperHBK. I am also staying in Polokwane, and trying to research a certain property in Polokwane, which according to a friend's mother in law, is very much haunted. They had a few very traumatic experiences in this house. Do you know where I can start with regard to the history of the house, etc.?
bilbil17 (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-19)
I was always doubtful about the paranormal... Even though, as a child, I was tormented by things that scared me each and every night. Now that I'm older and a bit wiser, and have experienced things that I am certain were "paranormal"...I believe. It took 4 different events to convince me, but I AM convinced.
Your story is touching. Your wife, like my father is watching over you. You are very lucky. 😊
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-15)
I'm still confused. You said to Trix, you were married on the 6th of Nov. And you were married for a month. But your story posted on Dec 8th, says this horrible accident happened a month ago. The dates, timeline... Nothing jives, so to speak. Surely, a person would know the exact date of a very recent wedding... And also the exact date their loved wife died in a very recent auto accident?
SuperHBK (6 stories) (63 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-15)
pjod, I did reply on that read my post its right before you posted your question about the dates just check it, its there I started the post with "trix"
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
Most places in the states have their live stock fenced in, and not just wandering around where a car could hit them. I am sorry for your loss, and it sounds like you live in an area with very dangerous roads! I think your wife will always be there to protect your daughter, and look out for you as well. You can always try talking out loud to her, and I'm sure she will let you know in some way that she is listening. Blessings to you and your family. ❤ ❤ ❤
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
Ibelieve,
sorry to hear bout your loss. Can't imagine losing a child, and wife. Not sure how you are able to cope. They say time heals...
Super,
still waiting to hear back... Curious if this tragic accident happened right after the wedding.
ibelieve101 (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-13)
im really sorry for your loss but if I were you I would feel very happy and safe because the the mother of your child and the women you love is with you guys and is watching over you, I lost my wife and my child so I understand what your going through, I'm a paranormal investigator and this is my personal opinion of what's going on, you shouldnt be scared, thanks for sharing
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-13)
just so I got this... You two were married only a few days before this horrible accident? I'm just trying to get a better idea of the timeline... I understand, you already said you were both together a long while before getting married... As you have a child together. But this accident must have happened right after your wedding?
SuperHBK (6 stories) (63 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-12)
Trix, yes I got confused with the dates, I humbly apologize for the mix in my dates, we got married on the 6th of November, so to speak we wee married for a month. I am really sorry for mixing.
bayouboy (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-12)
I am very sorry for the loss you and your daughter are experiencing. Though it is common for people to continue to see loved ones after they are gone (I have known a few), I am sorry to tell you that I have no idea as to the reason each one happens. Ask the Lord or even ask her when she returns. I just hope the occurence grows more comforting. Oh and, ignore the idiots.

You're in my prayers,
Bayouboy
chat234 (4 stories) (16 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
im sorry to hear about your lost HBK. Hopefully you and your daughter are happy knowing that her spirit still watch over you are care for you two even though she has pass on. My Cousin Grandma had similar experience where her husband who pass away in Cambodia appear to her one night when she was sleeping. She was so overwhelm that she cried that whole night and change room with my aunt shortly after that experience
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
HBK...I am glad that you saw your wife again and this time you felt more comfortable... They know its difficult for us to comprehend the spiritual realm... And your wife introduced herself near the couch on the first occasion, knowing in the back of her mind this would be hard for you to accept... Do you see hows shes doing it?...this time she was near your bed and both of you felt comfortable... 😁I am happy for you and your daughter and your wife would also be happy knowing she got through... Best wishes take care.

Daz
Ikatsu (3 stories) (24 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
This is a very touching story, and I even said 'awh' a lot.

I know a lot of people are posting who question this story, but can't we just give him the benefit of the doubt and focus on the story opposed to trying to figure out how credible it is? He's explaining the entire time line of everything in the comments, and I kind of feel bad he keeps getting attacked.

Now I understand because of all of the stories he's told within the months it's hard to follow and hard to tell when he was married, etc, but I think if this is true then we shouldn't make a grieving man worse. Especially the comment about having his daughter before marriage, which is totally irrelevant and inappropriate.

Either way, true or not, I hope your wife is at peace now, and that her presence is comforting and not startling to you. I think you're very blessed to have her still visit you even though she's passed on, it'll probably help you heal faster.

-- With all due respect, be easy on him, everyone. I respect all of your opinions, but leave the speculation on his other posts, this one's a bit too emotional.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
Super HBK, I can't think in my mind that anyone can make up a story about his wife dying. There is something I noted that is pressing very hard on me and that is that your dates is out of line here with your story. Why? Are you confused or still in shock or what? Please correct it because you send a comment in- The bicycle light on the 11 November that you married your fianc
themiss (16 stories) (23 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
nice story, took a lot of courage to write on here I bet. Thanks for sharing.
I just wanted to point out to vulcan10 on his comment about your daughter not being your wives birth daughter, first off I think you're asking a lot of questions that are none of your business and it is possible for people to have kids together prior to them being married, so please don't assume that because they were only married for 2 months that his daughter also wasn't his wives. And even if his daughter wasn't his wives birth daughter she still is allowed to call her mom.
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
SuperHBK- I guess you could almost say this was a bittersweet experience. It must've been nice to be reassured that your wife cared for you so much, and was looking after you. 😊 ❤

I'm also sorry for the comments below that were seemingly made by prepubescents with no life. It takes a real piece of work to make comments such as those on a story page such as yours.

This comment from bluesman87 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

SuperHBK (6 stories) (63 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
I thank all of you who had been posting words of support, me and my daughter appreciate it very much. Trix to add on what you said about the animals on the roads, Bluesman I'm inviting you to come to polokwane and then drive the R37 road towards Burgersford then I want you to count how many donkeys, goats, sheep, cows toy see along side the road. I am not attacking you on this, but just to stress out how the road looks.

To all other posters. I saw her last night again but this time she was standing at the edge of my bed, it was quick then she was gone, this morning when I woke up for work I could smell her perfume all around me, even on her pillow (I took all the linen to the dry cleaning). I know she is there and its very comforting.

HBK
whitebuffalo (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
What a beautiful story of lasting love.
I tell you true, my Aunt was one of those people in a fairy tale romance for the stretch of her entire love relationship with my Uncle.
When he passed, she could still feel him come to bed, smell the coffee he would make when he first got up in the mornings, hear his voice speaking comforting words and a variety of other things. The only thing missing was his body, it seemed.
It is now over 30 years later, and the smell of chickory still comes forth from the kitchen in the early hours of morning to wake her.
It does not matter how long you are in a relationship. If it is "the one", it will be lasting.
It is right that we should show those persons how valuable they really are to us. Thank you for reminding us of the importance of that.
Thank you.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
Geez HBK... The thought police are giving you a work out on this one mate... I just wish they would think a little bit longer and read the story twice, before trying to grab there 5 seconds of fame... And don't have a laugh either... The fun police are also watching ready to pounce...
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
I can't believe it. I will come up for a friend here. There are so many kind loving people on this site so why would some of you be so cruel? I man that says that he was not thank full for what he had and now it's too late for him-That is a man with emotion that talks from the heart. You just get these words out of peoples' mouths when a love one dies or when they are critically ill or when losing somebody. Everybody or most of us feel that way when someone dies because it is human emotion. The first thing humans think of next to a dying person is 'I could have done more for him or her'. This man want to share his grieve with people he thinks will understand what he's going through with what he also now experience, and while in pain his getting this... I don't think it's fair to attack somebody based on assumption. Assumption is the mother of all buggerup.
Bluesman87, since you are from S.A you do know that the thokalosh exist, And posting a view stories in a line doesn't make any one a liar. HBK was gone for about a month. Regular posters? What is that all about? Are all of us liars now? Please don't be so rude. You can't judge someone before you proof him wrong.
Do you know how the roads look like in our country? I can surely e-mail you some photos if you want to see. If idiots keep their cattle out of the roads then fever accidents like this one will happen. The other day my husband and I drove to North West and there were even horses next to the road on the pavement. The people just keep cattle anywhere they want without fencing.
You are in prayers HBK, losing someone so close to you is heartbreaking. Prayers go out for you my friend. Trix
DCinAZ (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
Sorry for your loss and sorrow Albert. It a very hard time your going through now and I for one welcome your message. We should be gratefull for each moment we get to spend with those we love. Cherish everything about them and never take them for granted. My husband now is the natural father of my youngest child, I have two older daughters as well. My eldest daughters father and I had broken off our relationship before I knew I was even pregnant and I was in love with someone else. He was with me when I learned of my pregnancy and was aware the child was not his but he didn't care. Later, we had another child together (my 2nd). Two years later, November 1982, he was killed. That was probably the hardest time of my life. That pain has never completely left me, but it has eased over time and I still smile whenever I think of him. My heart goes out to you and your daughter. Always let her know what a wonderful woman her mother was and keep things that were her mothers to give to her as she grows. It will help her feel closer to her and that's important to a child when they lose a parent, especially at such a young age. Thank you for sharing your story, it brought back memories for me, all good. ❤ ❤ ❤
bluesman87 (14 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
ALSO HBK I was speaking more generally about the site I'd trust a S African before anyone else so don't take offence your stories are good. (the last one very sad)
bluesman87 (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
to Britchick to Super HBK

I didn't get personal, how can i? You are just an anonymous internet personality? I was just voicing my doubt not disbelief I am impartial either way. I just think that a lot of what goes on on this site is naive. Weird story- last night I had a reallyt vivid nightmare about HBK in paticular his tokalosh story, it was like some kindve revenge attack for my comment really bloody nightmare. But I stick with what I say. I don't know you so I can't judge you as a person. But I can judge and be cynical due to all the false hood rampant on the internet. Dont be offended put your self in my place this site does lack a lot of logical debate. But make no mistake I believe in the paranormal just not the holly wood type I see on this site quiet a bit. If you wife really did die then RIP that really really sucks more than anything I ever went through. I'm just a name and a text box don't be offended by me - this is a forum unless I'm being blatantly disrespectful don't sweat the small stuff...
SuperHBK (6 stories) (63 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
O yes forgot to say this. Please do read my other stories and then you will see that the only stories that happened this year was haunted flat and haunted flat 2 the rest happened in the past. And I haven't posted them all in the same month yes some of them had been posted in the same month, if there is a problem regarding that then I suggest that the people who has a problem with it must sort out the other posters as well. Many of them had even 6 to 7 stories in one month, but its only me who gets the criticism.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: