You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Voices, Need Help

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Voices, Need Help

 

I always hear strange sounds at my house. I know you might think that I'm joking, but I'm not.

7 years ago, I moved to my grandfather's house, I've been hearing strange voices whenever I'm alone in my room, like hearing someone calling my name. But when I turn to call back, no one answered. My maid even said that she never called me. Often, I would panic. Now it's normal but I would still get scared.

6 years later (January 2010), my grandmother passed on. Since then, I keep on hearing the weird sounds more often. But the same voice everyday. A man's voice. Months later I got a pet puppy. Two in fact. But then sometimes they come running and barking. I thought that beagles only bark when they see a rabbit or something. But it always happen at 11pm-5.30am.

Yesterday I heard a footstep behind me. When I turned to look, I saw a white man behind me. He wore an old fashioned tuxedo and looked like he was around 20-23 years. He immediately dissapeared into thin air right after I took a look. I'm thinking about trying to make an EVP (electronic voice phenomenom) but I'm too scared. A video would be more scary because I heard from some of my friends that if you catch a ghost on a video, you can get sick for 2 or more weeks. My friends say that many more weird things happen if you catch a ghost on tape or on a picture.

I do NOT know what is happening, but can anyone tell me what's going on here? Ayn advice would be very, very helpful. Feel free to leave a message or send me an e-mail to his address: tjandrakarina@gmail.com

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lazy-lazy_, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-03)
A poster here who has seen spirits for several years now has provided a helpful comment on dealing with ghosts:
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=29620
snayoko (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-02)
do not panic...
A very simple step and more powerfull then other is PRAY to God you trust...
And they will go away...

And taking a ghost picture or video will not get you sick...

So, good luck, happy new year and merry Christmas...
😉
Adolphos (62 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-02)
Tell it decidedly and firmly that you are its master, that it must obey you from now on. Then give it any task to do or fulfill any wish. Leave a reply on how it works!

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyW2FvrKHVg
kyukenony (1 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-01)
relax, I'll help you, all you have to do is research the all powerful spell "Om Mani Padme Hum" (google it) and it will all go away. I can see Buddhas. And I can see ghosts
nancy517 (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-30)
mazza,I don't understand what you mean when you use the word shifted and what it is suppose to mean in the manner that you use it. Can you explain please.-Nancy
*************
Lazy/lazyI don't think that you can get sick from taking a ghost picture if that was the case you would hear about it more often with all the photos on here of people taking pictures of them. It sounds like you could be being watched by the unknown being tested,don't ever answer it you may be inviting company that you don't want. Would you open your front door to a stranger outside calling your name and let them in? It could be dangerous testing you, you should check out a web site on possession. Everyone that's been possessed except for a small few invited them in to take control I wouldn't even speak to this entity you just don't know what your dealing with. I would also pray and ask in the name of Jesus leave this home right now.
mazza (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-25)
Hello lazy-lazy,
I had a home years ago that when I went out & returned I would hear voices. I never knew where they were comming from. I had CB radio's & would check them out to see if they were turned on, (which they were always off) I never felt scared in the house it always felt good, except my cousin used to feel freaked out & felt cold.
I had a clown that would watch us all the time & my youngest son hated it as when we shifted his pup had tried to chew the clowns face as it was left on a box the morning we shifted & two weeks later the poor thing was run over. My son always blamed the clown. (I do not know if it was a coinsidence or not.)
I also saw a shadow (I thought it was my youngest son & was waiting for him to shut the door & then come out which never happened) going into the bathroom. There were many more things that happened in that home, but never really anything that wanted to hurt my family. There was a aweful smell in the back bedroom that would be really strong when the door was closed. (my eldest son said he had smelt it before, he said he smelt it at our war musiem.)
My eldest son had physic abilities & had seen a man a few times & when he decided not to be afraid & look at this spirit he said he was not afraid.
I don't believe that a person gets sick after photoing a spirit, as it has been done many times before.
As for your dog barking animals are very septical to physic things & will always see or hear things that we don't at times. Hope your home is safe & happy.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-23)
Ktheghosthunter - I see your points you brought up about the dogs. I forgot about that. Dogs will react to spirits/ghosts/demons/etc. Not only dogs but I have heard of stories of cats reacting to them along with other animals.
Ktheghosthunter (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-23)
First:a video of a ghost doesn't make you sick, unless the entity is evil and makes you sick on a regular basis.
Second:you need an or several EVPs to get proof of a ghost
Third and finally:There are many dogs that bark at invisible forces, like my dog who barks, growls, and seems to look at something moving left and right
This is very posible that this apparition is just angered by no attention
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-23)
I agree with jlaz1020. Doesnt sound like a demonic spirit/force. Do you remember well what the person looked like? Maybe do a search into previous owners of the property if it isn't someone in your family. See if you can locate any pictures of someone that looks similar to who you saw.
Be careful though. It may be said that it isn't a demonic force, but if it isn't a family member that has passed away it may be trying to befriend you so your less likely get rid of it later. Have you seen any spirits since then? If so was it the same one?
Just putting in my two cents. Hope it all turns out well in the end.
jlaz1020 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-23)
i don't think that's demonic I think that is just them trying to get into contact with you. Did the man look like your grandfather at all or do the sounds sound like him? If you do not want them around you simply need to state that. Powerfully and forcefully. It is your house and your rule and they must respect that.
Elizabeth76 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-23)
A few words of advice, What everyone on here is experiencing IS Demons. Second USE THE NAME OF JESUS AND THEY WILL FLEE.

THERE IS NO POWER BUT OF GOD. THE POWERS THAT BE ARE ORDAINED OF GOD.

You HAVE to know the name of jesus.

They know not to mess with me. They have tried but once they know you know his name they will stop.
JimD (431 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-18)
Hi;

This harassment, i.e. Strange voices and apparitions, do indicate demonic head games, which they play well and often. They also step it up immediately prior to Christmas. I counsel Catholic Holy water, especially on the beds and at night, and the phrase "Jesua and Mary help me". Try it next time. The action will either stop or another reaction will occur. Feel free to email me at Dukes2352atAOL.com. I'm getting on average three emails / day. Is Christmas approaching?
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-17)
I don't think doing an evp session will hurt or make the situation worse, but if you are not ready to ask direct questions you could just leave the recorder out for a period of time and see if you catch anything. Every culture has different ideas and beliefs about ghosts and the paranormal, in Indonesia it might be a common superstition that you will be ill for 2 weeks if you catch a ghost on video. Here in the states the only time a person will become ill is if they are in the presence of an evil entity. Looking at photos or videos will not unless like Devious mentioned it stresses and frightens you to the point of physical ailment. Good luck with everything and if you catch any evp's please let us know. Take Care 😊
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-17)
I agree with what others have said. Seeing a ghost on tape or in photos won't make you sick, otherwise every video or photo anyone's ever looked at would. The only way I imagine it could make you sick is if you have anxiety issues and it stressed you out for a long time or made you paranoid.

The thebee, chill out man, different people have different lives. Don't make mad faces because someone has a maid. 😆 Maids usually make pretty decent money and without the need for them, lots of people would be unemployed.
jzinck (4 stories) (54 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-17)
hey thebee, haha don't hate... LAZY evps work! Just randomly play it and ask a few questions like... Whats your name? Do you need help? What can I do for you? Something like that... My sister and I caught a voice on a taperecorder in a graveyard, sounded like a young child saying " FIND ME" it was so neat
shamby (15 stories) (100 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-17)
First of all, to address your thing about Beagles only barking at rabbits, not true. Dogs BARK. Each and every dog has their own personality and some bark more than others. Some just have the need to be vocal and others don't:)

Second, being sick for two weeks from a video = not true. If it was, the guys on Ghost Hunters would be ill all the time. Since you've heard more voices than anything else, I would go for an EVP. It doesn't sound evil or mean, as it hasn't done anything to you but speak and years. I wouldn't be too worried about it if I were you.

Best of luck and keep us posted

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: