You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Hand Touching Me & Other Strange Occurrences

Real Ghost Stories

Hand Touching Me & Other Strange Occurrences

 

If you have not read my other story I suggest you do but you don't have to, it's just to get a feel as to what I've been through and thought I got away from. Well as you know from my first story I've moved to a new house and for the past 6 years nothing paranormal has happened. But I'm beginning to rethink that because some strange occurrences have been happening and only in my room.

All the activity started picking up right after I remodelled my room. But the thing is no previous owners have owned this home my family is the first. But anyway the way my bed was facing before was with my head facing the rising sun and in the Hindu religion which is what I am it is said that, that is the best way to sleep your more closer to god or something like that and to never sleep with your feet facing the rising sun because that's the way your supposed to face the dead. But I didn't really believe any of this I shrugged it off as mumbo jumbo even though my mom was telling me not face my bed that way I did it anyway. That's when all the activity started.

At first it started out very subtle. Every night I always close my closet doors because that's the way my beds facing and I don't want to stare into an open closet all night so I close it. And in the morning when I woke up one of the doors was open (I have those sliding doors on my closet) so at first I had thought "okay maybe I just left it open". So the next night I made sure to close both doors and when I woke up the next morning both doors were wide open. I was really freaked out I told my mom and my sister but they didn't believe me. So I forgot about it cause nothing had happened in a while but then one night I was listening to my iPod and all of a sudden my m&m car falls off of my TV and I know what you might think that maybe the vibrations from the TV knocked it over but my TV wasn't on and I've had it up there for weeks so it would have fallen already if it was unstable. But anyway it came crashing to the ground a good few feet away from the TV like it had been thrown. It scared the crap out of me!

After that again nothing happened for a while until a few weeks ago, it was around 3 in the morning and I was now falling asleep. So I was kind of in and out of sleeping but I know I wasn't completely asleep because I remember Little Einstein's the kid show was going on. And that's when I felt it, I was lying on my side and I felt not a solid hand but like a force just pulling on my shoulder to lay down flat! Well as you can imagine that woke me up my eyes flew open but I stiffened up and fought against it and stayed still I was in shock. After about 30 seconds it stopped but then it started again and more forceful this time like it was angry. I knew I wouldn't win, it was really strong. So all I could think of was to pray. I didn't pray out loud only in my head I said "god please protect me and send this evil entity away." I just kept saying it over and over. After about saying it 5 times I heard the most evil bone chilling growl right in my ear like it was lying right next to me and it stopped. After that I don't see feel or hear anything anymore but I have a feeling it's not gone.

I have no Idea what this was please leave comments telling me what this might be please!

Other hauntings by nella1208

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nella1208, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

nella1208 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
thanks liliel your comment was really supportive and I appreciate it very much! Ill look up some rituals I can perform to get this crap out of my house! 😁
Warrior_Troy (42 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
Hello Liliel. I am simply imparting the truth from the Holy Bible but of course everyone is entitled to follow their own religion. I am so glad that God never came to give us a religion however.

(1Jn 5:20) And we [have seen and] know [positively] that the Son of God has [actually] come to this world and has given us understanding and insight [progressively] to perceive (recognize) and come to know better and more clearly Him Who is true; and we are in Him Who is true--in His Son Jesus Christ (the Messiah). This [Man] is the true God and Life eternal.

(1Jn 5:21) Little children, keep yourselves from idols (false gods) --[from anything and everything that would occupy the place in your heart due to God, from any sort of substitute for Him that would take first place in your life]. Amen (so let it be).
Liliel (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
Wow, Warrior_Troy, you just unload with a lot of Bible quotes even though the writer said in the story itself that they're Hindu. Do you just copypaste that stuff on everything you see?

On topic; I can see why you're creeped out, personally I hate that closet door type stuff a lot 😜
Whatever the entity is, it definitely seems aggressive. It's hard to really know what it is, but it's probably good to be wary about something that aggressive.
I'd suggest finding out info within your own religion about protection against evil/negative entities, and try to see if there's perhaps rituals or such you would feel comfortable about performing.
Often your own gut feeling is a good thing to listen to when dealing with spiritual matters.
nella1208 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
thanks for the comments ill try do every thing you guys have said and I hope it helps to Jaialaigirl23 😁!
Warrior_Troy (42 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
It is a demonic spirit and the answers to all of your questions is in the Word of God the Holy Bible. This is the ONLY valid source to bring you into the truth. You only hope is to turn to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the Saviour.
(Act 10:38) How God anointed and consecrated Jesus of Nazareth with the [Holy] Spirit and with strength and ability and power; how He went about doing good and, in particular, curing all who were harassed and oppressed by [the power of] the devil, for God was with Him.

(Heb 2:14) Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

(Heb 2:15) And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

(Heb 2:16) For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

(Heb 2:17) Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Jesus defeated the power of the devil and when you give you life to Him and allow Him to become Lord, the devil will flee from your life.

(Jas 4:7) So be subject to God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him], and he will flee from you.

(Jas 4:8) Come close to God and He will come close to you. [Recognize that you are] sinners, get your soiled hands clean; [realize that you have been disloyal] wavering individuals with divided interests, and purify your hearts [of your spiritual adultery].

(Jas 4:9) [As you draw near to God] be deeply penitent and grieve, even weep [over your disloyalty]. Let your laughter be turned to grief and your mirth to dejection and heartfelt shame [for your sins].

(Jas 4:10) Humble yourselves [feeling very insignificant] in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you [He will lift you up and make your lives significant].
Jaialaigirl23 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Great story! You're right. It was an evil entity. If it's still in your house, I would have someone come over. Maybe start low and do your own ghost investigation yourself. If you don't have the equipment, a phone or something like that would certainly capture anything. If that's not what you want to do, wait a couple of weeks, and if anything else happens in that time for a while, I'd call some pro ghost hunters. If it's still an evil thing, then I would have the house blessed. If you don't do this right away, it will get worse! Hope this helped.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: