You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: White Lady

Real Ghost Stories

White Lady

 

One day when I was 10, my friend and I decided to go out for a walk in a near by forest. In the forest, there is a old abandoned rodeo, we were playing there when we saw a young lady, probably in her early 30's, staring at us. She was in a long white dress but the thing that scared us was that she was transparent. We decided after that that we were going to hide in the forest since we weren't due back home for another hour. While we were hiding, we saw her again and she called out to us in a hoars voice. She told us to run, run fast. So we did as we were told. And then, as we reached the edge of the forest and we looked back and she was looking around scared, then she looked at us and screamed and twisted her face. Then she started to glitch and she vanished. I never went back there ever again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

revetwrot (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
I don't know how to make it out. It sounds like a residual ghost being that (to me) she seemed to be reliving her death. However, she acknowledged you and your friend, showing that she was an intelligent haunting ghost. The only possibility I can make out is that she saw or felt either an evil or demonic spirit nearby and didn't want the both of you to be hurt or killed by it.
TheLightBeforeDawn (5 stories) (41 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
People who are skeptics shouldn't be aloud on this site! Some of these stories are incredibly hard to tell. These people had to live through these things. How would you feel if this happened to you. And don't tell me you wouldn't be scared. It's terrifying, I should know. My life is filled with ghosts. They like to stalk me. And none of the ghosts who like me are very nice. Only two of the human ghosts who I have ever seen have been nice. -_-
You have no idea what is real or not.

I believe you Krystal O'niel. No worries.

Goddess Bless
TLBD ❤
shypo (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
Bull to the max. This is a worse story then any Hollywood horror flick, come on now. Who you trying to fool?
BeLiVe3368 (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
Maybe its her twin sister you saw... You never know 😁
(It might be)
Savannah (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-26)
Yea I do believe you as my old house was haunted and I saw a woman all black... Consult my story Unwanted Guests for full story.

good luck
Julia (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-23)
that is way creppy I believe ya...i saw somethin lke that.......good luck =)
Krystal (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-18)
Yes this lady is Deffinatly creepy... I haveonly seen like 10 ghosts in my life... and sometimes I gustget wearded out... V. creepy
Allison (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-16)
This is a interesting story. But I totally believe you bcause this has happened to me before. but when it happened to me I found out about the person and learned she was murdered in my house. Wishing you luck.

Allie
Ratterrier68 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-16)
Krystal O'neil I totally belive you!!! And I even never really had a real ghost experience!! =)
skylar (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-15)
Hey I believe you though I am a ghost fanatic my best bud had the same expieriance
Krystal O'neil (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-15)
Well it wasn't so whatever. I was NOT Imagining. My friend even saw it.
Joe (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-13)
That is definately bull; not saying that its not possible but it could have been your imagination, it has happened to me plenty of times before, and it was just my imagination.
Krystal O'neil (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-12)
This scared me so much guys, I hope you believe it, because me and my friend almost peed our pants we were so scared.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: