You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The White Lady Of Burger King Isn't Alone Anymore

Real Ghost Stories

The White Lady Of Burger King Isn't Alone Anymore

 

So here's the part II I promised you and it's been a long time coming.

That said so much has happened in the past several months this Part II just kept getting longer. So I'm going to start by saying that by now, there isn't a single person who has worked night shift that doesn't have a story.

We have named the ghosts. There is the lady in white, we call Helena. A tall man named Slim. A shadow figure named "Let's never meet that thing". And "Peeping Tom" the affectionate name I've given to the playroom ghost.

I'll start by talking about Slim. Slim started passing around when my manager confirmed that the voice she was hearing now daily in the morning was a male. This was the first we'd heard about it. But not the last.

Things escalated to the night shift the night we found this out. We were closing the lobby for the night and just turning out the lights when I saw him. A tall man in the cover of the darkness - it was the clearest picture I had ever gotten of a ghost here:

He was tall, at least 6 feet, with slicked back hair. And a clean pressed suit. What immediately struck me was how angry the man looked.

To say the least I nearly jumped out of my skin. But what scared me most was that it was a full minute before he seemingly vanished into thin air. Still glaring daggers at me.

Since then, he's been one of our most active spectral residents. People claim to hear a male voice near the bathrooms especially. It seems to have a thing for the aforementioned manager. When her kids were visiting one was asking about our ghosts and mentioned that many times in the bathroom she could hear a man talking on the other side of the wall.

He is TRULY creepy. Given we do live in Las Vegas I don't doubt this is a mobster. Hence the generic monster name we've given him. He's harmless - but the glare that always accompanies him. And his desire to stay in the shadows of our lobby gives me the chills. Too many to count.

Next, I'll talk about by far my most terrifying experience. Sadly, I wish I could have recorded my one encounter with a shadow person. But I was too stunned to do so.

Recently, our ghosts have been playing with our security cameras. It all started with one truly terrifying night. Everyone had gone home for the night, and I was staying late with some last minute counts. When something caught my eye...,

There was a figure, or rather a shape on the camera feed. At first I suspected a bug. But to my astonishment, and horror, it took a human shape. Before I knew it, I was watching this figure calmly walk from one feed to the next. Walking the length from the back room to the front register before disappearing through a wall.

I went to check everything that night. Every door was locked, every window. The bathrooms were empty. The playroom was empty.

I couldn't get out of there fast enough. It was enough that my General Manager said she wouldn't have blamed me if I had quit on the spot.

This was just the beginning of our video issues. From then on all manner of apparition has appeared on feed. From a massive colorful radiating light that will come through on some nights, to a strange visitor I jokingly call "Peeping Tom" who seems to enjoy the play room.

Peeping Tom is actually how our stories got credence. It has turned a sceptic into a believer. As we watched someone clearly playing in our currently closed playroom. We both went to check on it, both still saw it on the camera as we did... And of course, to our abject horror in person no one was there. He only shows up on the video feeds. Haven't quite figured that out yet.

Things are so normal now we've started to adjust. But they are obviously getting much spookier.

But Helena did the scariest thing I can speak of. By far the most terrifying of all.

We thought she and the others simply stuck to the lobby. Hell, I even believed they'd leave us in peace. But recently we've been under renovation with our lobby currently closed. We hadn't seen any of them in days. And I assumed the shadow figure was a one time occurrence.

Two nights ago. I was putting away food when I was greeted by Helena, the lady in white. Inches from my face between the spaces of our food trays.

I had to stifle a scream and spooked the entire staff, as I was the only one who saw her. But now, we all know that the ghosts are -very- much in control of who sees them, where they are seen, and where they are... I don't know why it frightens me so much. They aren't hurting anybody. But having thought the kitchen as our safe space it certainly was not comforting.

So, greetings from Las Vegas' very haunted little Burger King. I hope maybe I'll have some crazier stories on the horizon. But until next time, I think we'll keep the lights on in the lobby for a while.

Other hauntings by Cman710

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cman710, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2023-02-28)
Wait I just got the Pattie joke. I'm a failure. Forgive my inability to pick up on the subtlety. I am on the autism spectrum.
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2023-02-28)
Sadly no longer work there so can't get pics or video anymore but these comments I missed sure made me think on a lot. I still tell stories about this and when I moved Burger Kings my co workers didn't believe me until an old co worker came to work for us and confirmed it.

Macknorton, if you're still around, is that story true? Very interesting if so! I would love to hear more.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+4
3 years ago (2021-05-15)
Softie - don't worry about the karma point thingy. Unless you get a LOT of them on a particular comment, or you have negative number on your profile, odds are you've done nothing wrong. Sometimes folks click the wrong arrow, or the trolls get hungry. Currently, you aren't carrying any negatives.😊
Softie_thunder_thighs (14 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-15)
Have I done something wrong? Why am I getting the low rating thingy? 🤔 😢
Softie_thunder_thighs (14 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-05-15)
It must be difficult to work there not knowing when a ghost'll show up.
Any updates? 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+6
3 years ago (2021-04-29)
So, first you worked for a haunted McDonald's back in 2014 while attending college; from there you have changed jobs to a different fast food franchise that, coincidentally, happens to be haunted too... What are the odds of something like this happening?

Would it be possible to share the videos of Peeping Tom with this forum?

I wonder if, when and if, you stopped working for a fast food chain, your next job site will be haunted too.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-29)
TravisCannabis - You're onto something there. I'm pretty sure Zak Bagans did visit that Burger King. He was picking up on that "White Lady" presence, he couldn't quite get a visual on her face but for some reason he was being drawn to an area somewhere between two sesame seed buns and then he kept hearing the name "Pattie" being whispered in his ear...
TravisCannabis (69 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-29)
Bro, I bet Zac Bagans would be happy to investigate that place. You should contact him. 😉 😁
L_Melb (220 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-04-29)
Greetings to everyone, it's been a while since I've made a visit - didn't even remember my "name" 😕
Good Lord, I don't know how you could keep calm in such a work environment! I guess because many people are in/out it could help but it certainly seems like a lot! 😳
Lilcat21310 (2 stories) (12 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-28)
This story is very interesting, by details I have got some maybe true info. I believe Helena and slim are adults (Since ghosts and spirits were are dead people that died), slim probably looks mad for a reason. He could of got killed or someone he loved very much got killed.

Helena could probably be older. Maybe died to a natural cause? Not sure why she was staring so close to you, I would be terrified (since I have a little fear of ghosts) so I understand why you would be scared like that.

Though the shadow ghost you saw that looked like a shape or bug as you said and took human shape still confuses me.

"peeping tom" is probably a kid since he enjoys the playroom. But the best thing to do is take a picture of the ghosts when you see them and try to get a clarification of who they are.
mr-shadow (1 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-04-28)
the interesting thing which sparked my interest is about the mobsters the location says its in la well back in the 1930's most of cali was run by mobsters especially the la mafia there control was quiet dominant and still is to this day it was founded in 1900 so 121 years it has been running at the time of righting this at the moment so it would be very hard to pin point but have you tried certain things like keeping certain stones or salt around with you and try to see what there intentions are I'm personally quite interested in slim mainly because I am quite interested in the paranormal for my dads side of the family was very heavily involved with at one point with at one point my dad foreseeing his brother jumping there metal fence and getting hurt by it which if I can find out more I will be able to post about

Sincerely Mr-Shadow
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-04-28)
Greetings Cman710,

Thanks for posting these experiences.

For me, the true horror that you, and everyone that's in this Burger King should be most terrified of would be the "food" that is dished out...

That will cause you more long-lasting and real harm than these etheric beings EVER could 😉.

Take care!

Regards

Mack (Not Big)
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-27)
Hello Cman710,

Sounds like activity has ramped up at your Vegas BK; either Helena has some friends, or perhaps a portal lies somewhere on the property?
Spirits are often drawn to areas that have a lot of energy, such as restaurants, shopping centers, etc because they can use the energy to their advantage for communication or manifestation. I like what Rajine mentioned about protection; that's a very good idea.

Something to keep in mind when you are faced with spooky stuff: when you live without fear, in your heart and in your soul, nothing can have power over you. With that being said, I'm glad to read that you guys haven't had anything serious happen (like any injuries), just remember your safety and sanity is more important than any job.

Thank you for keeping us updated - excellent part 2!
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-04-27)
Maybe a rosary or something that you feel will keep you feeling safe
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-04-27)
Hi Cman710

Truly a crazy experience for anyone to have to go through, I suggest that you should wear something for your protection, but I feel that these spirits know that your'll can see them and they want to scare everyone, so far it hasn't gotten physical, thankfully.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: