You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Man In White Suit

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Man In White Suit

 

I was at work on the 11th of May 2021. It was 8:30am and I looked from the corner of my eye and there was a man in a white suit staring at me, so I turned but no one was there.

I thought I was seeing things but earlier today on the 20th of May, around 10:45am, I looked out my kitchen window and dropped my bowl of cereal as I saw him again right outside the window. I asked my dad if he seen it and he said no.

Later that night around 11:30pm, I was on my bed and my stereo just started playing music really loud and then my glass of Coke just tipped over 5 minutes later.

My family thinks it's my "guardian angel" but I don't really believe in that. I don't really believe in luck as I've never really had any, to be honest.

I have searched the internet for about an hour on anything about a man in a white suit or anything related to that but it's just coming up with like god watching over you. Hopefully I can get a way better answer here as I don't believe in god or religion (don't want to offend anyone).

At first I was wondering if it was the old man who died in the house I live in but I thought it couldn't be as he died over 35 years ago. So then I wondered if it was spirits, as half the street got bombed in WW1. My house didn't get damaged but I knew it couldn't be that as it was over 100 years ago.

I honestly don't know who or what it is but what I do know is that it's creeping me out as I'm the only one who sees him/it but it gets closer every time.

If anyone does now please explain to me as I don't want to think I'm going mad. Thank you!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kfergie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

InTheNight (2 stories) (34 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-06-19)
I do not believe in gods either. However, I aknowledge it when I or other people see things (the fact that something like that happens does not in any way prove that gods exist, after all).

Did the man cause any feelings? If you felt scared, paranoid, hard to breather or something, it was propably not benevolent. Did it look like it was actively stalking you or was it just there?
MrsRamsay (guest)
+2
3 years ago (2021-06-01)
When you saw him at work out of the corner of your eye, how close was he?

Are you certain it was the same man? Does he seem aware of you or looking elsewhere? Was he as close as when you thought you saw him at work?

Sorry for all these questions, but maybe if you think about them, something will come to you. I'm interested.

Also, how white was the suit? Seems to be something only Col. Sanders would wear... Or a groom from the 70s. OR, could it be a Naval Uniform? Are you near water or a naval base?
Rajine (14 stories) (740 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-05-28)
Hi Kfergie

You say that this man wears a white suit, are there any other distinctive features that would set him apart suggesting that maybe he could have around during WW1 or even from 35 years ago?, can you guess his age from the way he looked? I think your answers are in the details.
Aros (6 stories) (57 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-05-26)
I would look closer into the history of your home. When was it built? You said an old man died in that house. Do you know anything more about him? As for ruling out that it couldn't be him because he died 35 years ago really doesn't have any bearing on the spirit world. Spirits can haunt a location for centuries and there's much evidence of this being the case.

As for guardian angels, they don't require your belief in them, they certainly believe in you. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: