You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Mad Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

The Mad Ghost

 

It started when I and my two sisters went to California to visit my uncle and relatives. My Uncle and his family just recently moved there for about a month, but bad stuff kept happening.

It was a really big house to. He decided to call my mom and ask her for advice to move out or not. He said he found like, one grave in his back yard and found like a [one] finger with a ring next to it. So they decided to take the ring and see what it really was. Being freaked out, my mom and I with sister went to pay a visit along with my other uncle since we all were Christians.

When we got there, the first day nothing happened. Everything went smooth. But the for the second day when we were going to convert my uncle into Christian, the mad ghost [or something] got mad and pushed my little cousin [1 year old]down the stairs. At first she started crying [she was upstairs alone] but we didn't care, because we thought she was just mad. When she fell down the stairs, we all got worried and ran to her. She started saying "Someone pushed me". Soon we started to notice scars on her like someone scratched her. The same night when me and my two sisters were going to sleep. The older one woke up in the middle of the night and from that me and my other sister woke up too.

My older sister just jumped off the bed and started running out of the room, but this time me and my sister followed. We asked her, why she did that. She started crying and says someone was holding her arm and she couldn't move at all, so when she broke out of the hold she started running out. And this other time [another day] we were all [everyone] were in the living room and two people were cooking, someone cut the wire for the rice cooker. That night when my Auntie was taking a shower, someone turned off the lights on her.

All this happening got everyone so scared that all the relatives wouldn't stay or sleep in my uncle's house anymore so we all decided to go sleep at a church. After two days passed we all decided to go home now since we were done converting my uncle and them. But the Priest said that the lady ghost was too evil and strong for my uncle and them to move out. Also don't bring anything with them. They stayed in California, just moved out of the house.

So on our way home we saw a shadow in the car mirror. Was she following us? Good that we got back to Wisconsin. It was scary experience in California.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LuZhong, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

angelchic10189 (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-25)
The lady ghost is an evil demon (fallen angel) and God has more power than all the fallen angels combined. I am a christian and I experienced evil spirits tormenting me every since I was a child. Pray a prayer asking God to protect you. Say, "I rebuke you satan in the name of Jesus." Also, say "The Blood Of Jesus Is Against You Satan." Anointing your bedroom and house with oil you prayed over will help too. The evil demon brought along another evil demon to follow you and your family. Same thing happened with me and my family when we moved. Continue to seek God for protection. God is the only one that can protect you. Also, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

If you want to talk more my email is, aaron.teresa [at] yahoo.com

Take care and God bless.
LuZhong (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-20)
[at] Dreamergal72: Yeah I do have to agree on that. My uncle should have never touched anything.

[at] Vulcan: No later on, when we were back in state, my uncle called us and told us that he hire some people to dig up the whole place and found two skeleton about 3 ft under the soil behind his backyard. And sorry for not describing the finger, yes, it was skeleton too. When I think about it now, I can see why the ghost was mad -.- But at that time [couples years ago] I was just too scared. But thanks for commenting everyone.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-01-20)
I don't doubt your haunt, but, a one year old child shouldn't be left alone on the stairs. And when he found the grave, how did he know it was a grave? Was there a tombstone or head marker on top? Or was he just digging in the yard and found a body? Also, was the finger he found in the grave six feet underground or on top of the ground, and when you say finger with a ring next to it, it makes me think of a finger with meat still on it and the ring not touching it, was that the case. Because a lone finger laying on top of the ground wouldn't last long at all before a critter ate it or insects left nothing but a bone.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-20)
I agree with dreamergal72. The reason for the haunting was because the spirit of the woman who owned that ring was upset that your uncle took it. She was making her presence known to whoever was in the house trying to get that message across.
seshadme (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-20)
i was also experienced like that... Mid night (12.00 to 12.30) suddenly I woke up and run far away from my home and after 15 minutes I came back to home...
My comment is don't enter that house... The evil ghost won't get out from thhat house...
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-20)
ya'll find the grave and pick up the ring that what it was that cause the ghost mad cause your uncle found the ring so ya'll never pick up the ring that belong to him plus that why he is torter ya'll and sound like may be his wife who is evil glad ya'll okay to get out of that house.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: