You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: One Guardian, One Demon

Real Ghost Stories

One Guardian, One Demon

 

I have always been intrigued by the paranormal. My first occurrence happened when I was 12 years old. I had nagged my father until he got me an Ouija Board. Now I know all the dangers and whatnot. Anyway, my friends and I decided to "play" with it, with no results. We were pretty disappointed, but we put it away.

But a few days later, I had asked my grandmother to use the Ouija Board and surprisingly, we got some answers! I was in awe. My grandma though, just said" it's just a game." I sadly forget details, bear with me please.

After, I had invited my friend over (her name was Tracy) and Tracy and I used the Ouija board. We were and still are firm believers of the paranormal. We had lit two candles and turned off the lights and shut the door. I then asked a few questions, and got a few replies. We found out his initials are Brahe's 13, and he (this was very frightening at the time) he loves me. We closed the session after that for obvious reasons.

I then started feeling watched a lot, especially at night. When I'm sleeping, it is hard to explain, it's like, I can't see it, but I Feel it's at the foot of my bed watching me. It felt like an evil presence. I have never had trouble sleeping before, but I started waking up at the times 11:49 and 1:49 AM I usually went to bed at10:00 PM.

I kept using the Ouija board, and was quite comfortable with BMA, I had developed a relationship. But one day, Tracy and I used the Ouija board; he was being a complete jerk. He was saying perverted things, and we both knew this was Not BMA. We carried on though. He always says he's BMA, but we finally found out this is Rey, a demon. We keep trying to speak with BMA, but Rey won't let us.

Now, this may sound ridiculous, but it's like when I'm playing piano, deeply engrossed in the music, my mind concentrated. I randomly see an image of a guy a little older than me, with black hair, oddly pale skin, and bluish, greenish eyes. I see him in my mind and I stop playing, he's always standing next to my piano or in the doorway of my room. But then I will feel an incredibly evil presence by my window, or by the foot of my bed.

We actually got an EVP of a spirit; I don't have the recording, for it is at my friend's house. BMA told me he is my guardian angel. I really like BMA; he's very kind to me and sweet. I think Rey is starting to get stronger because I was playing piano, and I hear a huge crash beside me. I almost fell off my stool, I look over, and nothing fell. I also will feel very cold spots, like randomly when I think of BMA only my hands will be freezing.

I would really like to know how to get rid of Rey while having BMA stay. Oh, and please no recommending a priest, and no religious comments, sorry. Thank you in advance.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HUarmy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Zik (1 stories) (25 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Hello,

I almost completely agree with HazMan.
As a Parent, whether you believe in the paranormal or not, you should protect your children from the potentially harmful as much as possible. Buying you a board, especially at that tender age (Not that age is a requirement for such a thing) is very risky indeed, and in my opinion, wrong.

Now that my comment about that is over, let's talk about your story.

I agree with a few of the other commenters, that Ray and "BMA" are/could be the same entity. If this is or is not the case, you should still seek to get rid of them, as a negative presence as such isn't very "nice" to say the least. Again, with what HazMan said, if Ray and "BMA" are different entities, "BMA" shouldn't mind if he has to leave for your safety, if he cares about you and is generally a decent entity all around.

As far as advice goes, I'm limited there I'm afraid. Seek help in all ways you can, and if things get worse, seek further. Don't wait around like I did with my experiences towards the beginning, because negative experiences can get worse over time if undealt with.

And stay clear of those boards! Real or not, negative events spiral from the use of such things, so be careful!

Take care, and thank you for posting your story.

Zik-
VAmplifier (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
2006:Saved by guardian angel.
New Lease on Life
After drowning on resort pool
Luckily,
I get zilch for side effects
Shaw (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-11)
hmm use the ouija board and try to contact with rey. Make him leave you by pointing to goodbye. Keep trying until he agrees. This is all I can say.
genji123 (7 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-28)
deum umquam erat post me hic! Its latin dead language. 😊 😊 ❤ I love god!
genji123 (7 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-28)
my angel saved me once when I was a baby! 😊 ❤ I love JESUS!
diana_eldridge44 (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
You could possibly try to talk to Rey himself about it, and be gentle. Maybe BMA also knows something about Rey and he'll tell him. 😆
ams112700 (27 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
I have never heard of an " Ouija board " But maybe you could try to ignore him when you think he is there or ask BMA to help? It may work. Best of Luck and God Bless 😊 ❤
HUarmy (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
Thank you for all the helpful comments, They have helped me very much in understanding everything. I will definatly put these ideas to use. I see what you mean by how BMA and Rey are the same person, it makes sense, I overlooked that thought at the time.
Thank you for wonderful comments.
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
First and foremost, I think this attributed in part to bad parenting. If my 12 year old asked me for a Ouija board, the answer would be no, and nothing would sway me. It's fine if your father doesn't believe in the supernatural, but I think a certain amount of respect is owed to such things, regardless of whether or not you believe in them.

Now, the Ouija board itself isn't evil. It's just an object. More of a gateway. Whenever you open any door, you have to be sure you can close it. I think it's fair to say that at 12, you were ill-equipped to do so. So close the gate. You can desecrate the board before you do away with it, just to make sure spirits no longer use it as a portal into this world and your life.

There are a number of things you can try to get rid of this being. Smudging (burning protective herbs such as sage to cleanse) and asperging (using salt water to cleanse) work well to dispel negativity and bad spirits. You can also drive magnetized nails into the ground before all the entrances to your home; this will have a similar and continuous effect as asperging or smudging. You said no Christian advice, but even people who aren't of that faith also call upon archangels, namely Michael, and God to help them. You can try that as well.

I don't think it matters whether or not this entity is a demon. The point is that it exudes negativity and it needs to go. Forget about BMA; if he wishes you well, he shouldn't mind having to go so long as you're safe. Do what you need to do.

Best of luck to you.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
I had a Ouija experience similar to yours, but I only used the board a couple times. I got rid of the bad entity that came to me, read my YGS story if you want to hear about how I got rid of that spirit (I did not use any religion to get rid of the entity). I do, however, suggest you immediately quit using the board, it will only make things worse over time.

With your original request being addressed, I will say that asking for help with an evil spirit that precludes any type of religious input is like asking for ideas on how to remove 3 feet of snow from a long driveway without using any type of snow removal equipment. It is technically possible to use your bare hands to accomplish the task, but the task is much harder to solve than if you used the preexisting tools available to you.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
how do you know Rey is a demon? I think that term is thrown around a bit too much. I really think demons have more to do than mess around with little girls and hide out in people's closets. They are a superior being. I say that you have a good ghost and a bad ghost. I don't see anything demon about your visitor.
Knowing that you have a ghost you can get your house blessed, smudge with sage, pray (most human ghosts respond to prayer), you can call a priest, demand they get out. There are a lot of things you can do to try and rid yourself of this Rey. My first piece of advice is to get rid of the board.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
I know you stated you didn't want religous or spiritual advice, but... If a demon is not part of the spirit world, I have been mistaken most of my life.

You are being toyed with. You should seek counsel from someone with a religous or spiritual back ground and you should definately destroy the Ouijia board. I have not read any story where any involvement with an Ouijia board turns out to be positive. My own encounter with one of these 'tools' still haunts my sleeping (and waking) hours. The story is on this site.

I beg you, please do not be guliable and believe this 'tool' can or will have anything (or any one) of benefit for you.

God Bless!
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
I agree with Badjuujuu, how do you know that BMA and Rey aren't the same being? If Rey's a demon it would make sense for him to gain your trust as a nicer form just so he can inch his way into your life.
If not tho, I think the sage idea would be good to try, and make sure you properly closed the ouija board:)
Good luck!
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
So, just so I'm clear, you felt the evil presence in your home right after making contact with BMA, but before making contact with Rey? How sure are you that BMA and Rey aren't the same entity?
jadenba (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
stuff like that happens when you use an ouija board I used one and had horible dreams and I recomend buring sage
caitlynann4 (1 stories) (33 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
well if you want rey gone and BMA to stay I suggest you go on the Ouija Board and ask rey to leave. If he doesn't leave then maybe burn some sage. ~Cait

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: