You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Sleep Paralysis & Something Happening With My Sister

Real Ghost Stories

Sleep Paralysis & Something Happening With My Sister

 

This takes place in Faisalabad, The third largest city of Pakistan. We are a family of five and we used to sleep together.

Its midnight, all of us are in deep sleep. My sister used to sleep with her female friend (we called her friend to our home). They two are sleeping on the same bed, when suddenly something happens, somehow x (Position of Friend on bed) and y (Position of sis on bed) swap. YES, X moves to y and y to x. My sister wakes up and is pushed down the bed when she sees some ghostly images under the bed. She becomes scared and screams; at this point my mom wakes up and turns on the light. The spirit or whatever was disturbing my sis rushes to the second floor. Nothing strange happened after that. I wonder why that spirit disturbed my sis.

Ok now, second part. This is about sleep paralysis. This is about me. This happened in Saudi Arabia (My Family moved back to Pakistan due to financial problems). I am sleeping and suddenly I wake up but can't move I hear some things banging in my room things going up and down and ghosts making Ghostly noises. It feels like I am being held down. After about half a minute I am let free and when I come out of my blanket and look around, I see nothing.

This continued to happen for 4 months after which I started praying to god (I was not so religious when this happened) and seeking refuge from all bad spirits. After that nothing paranormal has happened.

Thank you for reading, my 2 in 1 story.

Other hauntings by asad123

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, asad123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

asad123 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
She says, that all of a sudden she was awaken because of some noise and then she saw these ghostly images under the bed she was sleeping on. I mean she was put in such a posture that she could see under the bed.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-08-05)
asad: Yes, I was addressing your second experience in my comment... As far as the first experiece, you say your sister was wide awake when the switch took place?...If so, what is her description of the event?...
asad123 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-05)
[at] ZZSGRANNY: Those projections might be of the dream state but, How did my sisters position change then?
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
asad: Sleep paralysis may be easier to understand if you think of it as the complete opposite of sleep walking... Sleep walkers are totally, completely asleep, but their bodies are awake... During sleep paralysis, the body is asleep and the mind is awake...

I believe that while in this state, some spirits may be able to manifest, but also that a lot of times, those manifestations could be a projection of the dream state...
asad123 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
But she was in totally awake state... When this thing happened to her.:/
Rozalin (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Sleep paralysis is sleep paralysis. Ghost hauntings are Ghost hauntings.

Confusing the both is easily done and quite often achieved, not that I'm doubting your story.

I hope the praying helps.:)

From,

Lea. <3
asad123 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-04)
My mom did believe her, And after that whenever you go to the second floor alone at night you hear things falling down but when you see them they are allright.
Maybe we called upon the same ghost in my other story.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-03)
Nice Story. Did you, your sister or your family find out who the ghost that disturbed your sister was? What did your mom say when your sister told her what happened?
asad123 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-25)
Yes nobody wants... 😭 to have to deal with such things...
omerblink (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-23)
Salam... Be careful man:s... You don't want to mess with these creatures
farrukhnaik2000 (3 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
Aslaam-o-Alaikum!
Interesting to read all this...
We are the first Free Formal Ghost Hunting Organisation working for the people of Rawalpindi and Islamabad. We have trained and experienced team members for conducting Paranormal Scientific Investigations. For further details please visit our website thenightwalkers.org
😁
asad123 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
Well, iam a muslim so I will take the name of Allah. And your're right, prayer is keeping that thing at bay. 😉
ghetanna (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-05)
If you still have feelings of being watched, chances are what held you down is still there. I agree with Trinity1993. Prayer is probably holding it at bay, but you should demand in the name of Jesus Christ the son of God, to leave your home. If you really mean it, that entity has to leave. But beware, sometimes it will linger long enough to test your faith. If your faith is strong, it has to leave. Be angry that it's there interfering with your life. That helps keep the fear away.
asad123 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-05)
Thanks for the comment trinity!😁
Thnx for your suggestions but as I am not having such experiences for eight years or something like that, I have no problem!😁
And Thnx for reading my story!😁
But I do have a strong feeling of being WATCHED whenever I am alone. Especially while bathing.
Trinity1993 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
My friend was telling me about one night he in a deep sleep and suddenly he was awakened. He said it felt like a heavy force was on top of his chest and he was unable to move or speak. He said he tried praying the Our Father, but he couldn't muster up enough strength to even utter the first word. Hearing his story caused me to do some research, and I noticed that these sort of experiences are associated with Incubi or Succubi, which are demons that prey on humans in a sexual nature and exploit us in our most vulnerable state, as we sleep. Your story is quite fascinating and the first part about your sister is very disturbing. Hopefully it's nothing evil attaching itself to her. You should try and speak with a priest, imam, or rabbi about that.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: