You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Feelings Of Being Watched

Real Ghost Stories

Feelings Of Being Watched

 

You should read my last story so this story will be kind of interesting to read. From the beginning of my life I always, especially when I am alone, have feelings of being watched all along. From all the way to my home country to the place where I live now. But always I also have a feeling of being protected. At first I have a feeling that I am being watched but then all of a sudden I get relieved. I would describe some events that have happened to me or my relatives.

(Mind my English, Not really that good or good at all)

1. This happened in Pakistan, When I was like 7 or 8 years old, My cousins and friends came to our house and we had fun and played and played until we were all bored. Then one of my friends said that she knows how to call ghosts (She was like 14 or 15). We all started laughing aloud but she said she can prove it. So we went to the second floor and we all sat in the room all lights off and doors closed (It was night time and it was thundering and raining). Then she started reading something. After like 3 or 4 minutes we all fell a cold breeze, then all of a sudden the closet in that room felt down. We all screamed and ran like hell out of the room. We were so spooked that we stayed quiet for 5 minutes then spoke to each other.

2. Pakistan: This happened not to me but to my friends Paternal Grandfather. He said that his Grandfather went to somebody's house at car but when coming back the car driver couldn't drive him home so he had to walk. There were two roads to go to home 1 was a quiet and allowed easier access to our home and the other one was rushing with cars but had a longer walk to home. So his grandfather, walked through the shortcut because being the old man he was he couldn't walk through the longer road. While walking through the quiet road (it was really quiet, no cars, no noise). He heard a voice call from behind "Want Cigarette?" he said "no". The ghost behind him kept asking unti he was annoyed and looked behind and he was just "WHAT THE HELL!" He started running and speaking holy words until at last he was home.

3. Saudi Arabia: This happened when my mother was gone to hospital along my bigger sister (she was having leg joint problems). I was sleeping alone in my room when all of sudden I heard footsteps come from the toilet/bathroom. Then the tap opening and closing. I ran out of my room and went to my fathers room and slept with him. I had hard time sleeping that day.

4. Saudi Arabia: This is related to the last story. I decided to explain Sleep Paralysis happening to me. It happens when I don't pray and get non-religious and doesn't happen at all when I am religious and pray. It happens in between sleep. I wake up unable to move, hear ghostly children etc etc screaming and throwing things around the room, when they so close to me all of a sudden I am FREE. I look around nothing to be seen.

Thanks for reading, my 4 in 1 (?) story.

Other hauntings by asad123

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, asad123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

asad123 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
[at] Bloom11: Thanks, Appreciated Very Much. I hope you enjoyed my story:)
bloom11 (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-29)
The creepiest stories ever heard! Seriously I liked the headless ghost one. 😉
asad123 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-05)
Thanks Jav, I appreciate your comment and I'll be posting 2 more stories as soon as the submission page is up!.:)
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-04)
asad123,
Thank you for sharing your stories. After reading the comments I've decided that #3 was the freakiest one for me. To turn around and see a man carrying his face would freak me out too. And I would only hope I had it in me to remember to run.
All of the stories were good, I just happened to like #3 the best. 😊

Jav
asad123 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-04)
Thnks Storm, Yes he only did this after we insisted him that much, after all we were kids... After that strange things happened only with her because the ghost was called upon by her.: 😨
Storm (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-03)
great stories! To number one, did anything strange happen later that night after your friend tried to contact ghosts?

Storm
asad123 (2 stories) (20 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
he saw a man carrying his face... 😭 and he just ran like hell 😭...
Thunderuss (8 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
To number three, did you ever stop to think that prehaps the voice asking him if wanted a smoke was maybe or prehaps a teenager trying to be smart or amusing towards his friends? Did he even stop to look behind his shoulder to see what was going on or did he totally dismiss it as paranormal?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: