You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Possible Succubus Encounter?

Real Ghost Stories

Possible Succubus Encounter?

 

This experience happened about a year ago, in March of 2010. I was still in my home back in San Rafael, CA. At that point, my ex had just broken up with me and moved away. About a week after that, I was just chilling in my room on Facebook when I felt a light tingling sensation on the back of my neck. I reached back and felt nothing there. I resumed what I was doing. About 5 minutes later, I felt a hand close gently on my shoulder. I felt secure. I closed my eyes. I heard a voice in my head saying that everything would get better. I asked it if it really meant it. As soon as the words had come out of my mouth, it kissed the back of my neck, and said that it would be there for me.

I closed my computer and turned to face whoever it was. What I saw next only cannot be described with mere words. It was like a goddess and a demon in one. I was speechless. It led me to my bed and had me lie down. I did as I was told. She then proceeded to lie down next to me and curl up in my arms. I kissed her head. She ran a hand down from my cheek to my chest and slowly lifted my shirt up and off. You can probably imagine what happened next. I then woke up and she was still there next to me. She whispered in my ear that she would come back and reveal who she was when the time came. Since then, I have not had any contact with her.

Any help on this?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, classicfirst, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

jeffb (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-10)
I'm closing this topic down. Please, no posts after this one. It's not due to people calling me and my story fake. It's just some other stuff that's going on.
blindclairvoyant (4 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-10)
And one more thing... Just want to do a survey.

(multiple answers allowed)
Would you happen to be a:
-Troll.
-Male with no normal life.
-Person that wants to get some but too loser-ish to be given some.
-Lives in a fan-fiction world.
-Guy who wants to test out a soft-LEMON before posting hardcore-LEMONS.
-Trying to see who comments like a perv.

Your answer means a lot. 😁 😉 😁

I mean c'mon mate, this is for Ghost Stories! I believe that people here don't intend to remove Incubi/Succubi Stories but with what you're doing I don't see why not. At least tone them down! We don't need the details mate Thank You very much, we are here to help/relate with problems not to J/\ck-0ff to some ghost-LEMON.

Respect.Love.PEACE.
blindclairvoyant (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
I'm going to go BS on this one, I see loopholes... Couple of 'em already told what they are.
Don't care about it being caring or longing for care, every spirit has unique 'tudes.

-"She whispered in my ear that she would come back and reveal who she was when the time came. Since then, I have not had any contact with her."

="She's back. She's neither a succubus, nor a a guardian. She says she's been watching me since I was a young boy. I'm unsure about what to do."
"She might not even be a Succubus or a sexual demon. It's possible she's a guardian angel."

I mean,c'mon. You have to do better than that.
DCinAZ (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
[at] BJJ,
Yes, you are right. I think I've spent way too much time elsewhere. I'm just not used to behaving like an adult anymore I guess. See you guys later.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
You're preaching to the choir as far as how much nonsense these stories generate. I know that, which is why I avoid most of the stories and the comments. But I do not want to see this site devolve into the arguments and name calling I've seen on other sites. Can't we just lead by example since we are supposed to be the adults?
DCinAZ (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
Tell me this, how many pages do these comments go on for? Have you seen the same thing happen for a more conventional ghost story lately? The only way to stop it is stay away from them alltogether. If you were new here and saw the difference wouldn't you assume they were the most popular stories?
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
Geez I'm as annoyed over all these bogus sex demon stories as the next person, but can we not get into name calling?
DCinAZ (guest)
-2
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
I'm with Jitow and everyone else who's basically told you this is BS. Try as you little fools dare, we're not going to let you turn this site into your soft-porn website. Not today, not tommorow, NEVER! So get over yourselves you little perverts before someone you know recognizes you and tells your parents what you've been up to and they take all your toys away!
Find another place to play! SHOOOO!
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
This is one of those times when the comments restore my willingness to continue reading. In my humble opinon there has been too much horse manure spread too thickly on this site lately and this one is no exception.
Rustum (3 stories) (25 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
You sure your not taking peyote whilst sleeping next to blow up doll? Lol
Jitow (362 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
I have got to put my 2 cents worth in. JeffB you picked the wrong place to test your first and maybe only shot at believable paranormal writing. People here know the real deal. Plus in you little story line you said that the first time you encountered this thing that it both looked like a godess and demonic in one. No one in there right mind would go curl up in the bed with something that in any way resembled a demon. Your ex must have left you years ago if you are that desperate. Most succubi are much more subtle than that especially in the beginning. Sounds like you need a date my friend. Not a very good liar either you better stay on the straight and narrow.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
Jeff?
Are you ABSOLUTELY certain that you have not elaborated on this either in the story itself or in the comment section?
When I go to a story, I read through the story, then go down into the comments to see if there were any "additions" to it, and some of it just does not have the right ring of the bell.
What you describe is so far off the mark of any kind of entity that I have ever...
OK, first. She looked like a cross between a Goddess and a Demon, and yet you "allowed" her to lead you to your bed. Absolutely amazing. NOT the "normal" response to seeing such a creature while knowing you were alone in that place. Really?
A Guardian Angel would NOT seduce, nor sleep with you. C'mon. Use common sense here.
You know what? I simply cannot continue.
I am full our throwing the BS BLANKET on this one. No flag, no hankie, the blooming blanket.
It is obvious as for the "unfolding of events" through the comment section. Please lose your misconception that people will believe this.
SOME of us have actually HAD a Succubus or Incubus in our lives.
Stop the mockery.
Thanx
psychicteen13 (2 stories) (26 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
She is most likely a Demonic Succubus, as you said. She loves "doing it," that's what happens to people who loved "doing it" in real life, they go into Spirit Form wanting to do it with people who aren't dead. You have nothing to fear, though, from what you said, she hasn't come back. If she does, just keep saying no to her, even though, what you described is called sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis is just what it sounds like, you are paralyzed while you sleep. Your body does that so you don't hurt yourself, sometimes, some people wake up while in sleep paralysis. Even though you were already awake when you had that experience, it seems that the Demonic Succubus put you into sleep paralysis to do it. They crave it. They want it, so I can't tell you that she will or won't ever come back again, I'm sorry, there is just no definite answer to that question.
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
may also be worth mentioning, the more you resist and say no to her, the weaker she might get and then she won't try and tempt you as much
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
It seems she is most likely a Devil. She may not be a succubus, because they are geared more towards lust. You say that she mentioned watching since you were a child. Satan normally sends Devils to those who are "special" at their youth. I think this devil may of developed some feelings for you over the years, so that may explain why she did things with you. Please do not believe Guardian Angels would do such things with you. True Angels only lead you towards God, and not sleep with you especially since this would be against one of God's rules.
I've had my own experience with Succubi, even right now... I'm dealing with 2 who aren't with Satan but they still do what they "do". I won't allow them though. I found out if you simply think of a beings name, it is a method of giving them permission. I'm trying to currently "convert" these succubi, so good luck to me on that.
For you, I advise you try not to sleep with her again. She has a purpose that being around you that she will not tell you and most likely it is an evil purpose. Do not believe everything she tells you, demons tend to lie a lot. This demoness will use her charms to get you to trust her more.
As for these 2 succubi around me, I can feel when they lie or not. You have to not let them overpower you. I could try the easy way and get rid of them... I encourage that you not develop a relationship with her..., they can be greedy and ruin things in your life, especially from your purpose.
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-02-05)
i have a succubus that likes me not just for sex even though we havnt done it, and I suppose demons have different personalities, so no one can really say that demons are evil until they meet a good one 😊

If you have any problems with this demon just say so

It may also be wise to question everything she says that you don't believe, eventually she might screw up and say something that contradicts her whole story and you can work out if shes good or not
jeffb (guest)
-2
13 years ago (2011-02-05)
I can understand how this may be hard to believe. But I don't believe in lies. Words come out of my mouth, but sometimes get mixed up in the process. It's very hard to answer multiple people at once, as I'm doing my best to do so.
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-05)
ask her why shes been waiting for you for so long if she is not a guardian or a succubus, maybe you can unwind the mystery by questioning almost anything she says
Succubussed (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-05)
Jeffb on Feb 2nd--"She whispered in my ear that she would come back and reveal who she was when the time came. Since then, I have not had any contact with her."

On Feb 4th--"I'm not completely sure when or if she will be back."

Again on the 4th--"It feels as if she will be back very soon."

More on the 4th--"And no. Mine shows no hostility towards anyone, unless they happen to cause problems for me."

(what? Has she come back and there was no mention?)

And more on the 4th of Feb--"She's back."

Oh, I see. How CONVENIENT. I dislike calling bull on this site (my own story is hard to believe), but in this case I do call Bull. I think you're here to play a game with people, Jeffb.

I aint playing along. You're lying.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
SmokeyKnight: I know, sometimes we have to throw the bull pucky flag 😆... ❤
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
zzsgranny... You read my mind. Been slowly having more and more trouble with this one as the comments progressed.

Don't ask for guidance or help if you don't want to follow any of it. I've been debating on whether or not to throw the bull pucky flag on this one, but I knew I wouldn't be as nice.

I suggest if this is real (which I doubt) to start following some advice we've given. If this is a game to you, try a different website, you won't find a home here.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
jeffb: Ummm, where to start?...Okay, your first comment today:

"I'm not completely sure when or if she will be back. At this point, I'm very skeptical that she even meant it. If she does come back, I'll do my best to follow your advice and other advice anyone may lend to me. I still need to know though who or what she is."

Your last comment, also today:

"Until something bad happens, I intend on being humble towards her. She seems to care for me. I've never really trusted anyone, so I will watch out and take precautions."

And another comment somewhere in between:

"She's back. She's neither a succubus, nor a a guardian. She says she's been watching me since I was a young boy. I'm unsure about what to do."

All of these comments were posted today... You go from wanting help, but not even sure she'll be back, to now she's back and I'm just going to let it go on...

Come on, this is a site for true experiences, stop wasting space with your cries for attention 😐
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
I am a bit confused. You mention waking up but not falling asleep. Did you fall asleep at your computer, later in the episode or is this entire thing a dream?
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
Spirits are not always known for their integrity. Be cautious. I really suggest you tell it to go away. Spirits don't have any reason to be friendly toward humans... They're spirits. Many people live out happy lives without spirits, and others lead miserable lives with them around. I'd suggest you tell it to go away or it's rather pointless to ask for help. It's your call, but heed the advice of those you've asked for guidance from.
amethist (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
whoa wait... What happened when she came back? I would have assumed she'd be back of coarse considering how obedient you were with her the first time she came to you. Since you've come back with more information about her watching you I'm guessing you had a conversation with her? The thing about conversations is that if she is a succubus... Do you think she'd tell you if she knew you'd tell her to leave? That being said it doesn't mean she IS anything bad, but just like with people its better to be skeptical at first and protect yourself, because if she is trying to earn your trust she will tell you anything to get it.
Clover_Evers (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
What will you do if she comes back? Seriously I would run screaming bloody murder. Lol But that's me, Good Luck to you jeffb.
jeffb (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
Until something bad happens, I intend on being humble towards her. She seems to care for me. I've never really trusted anyone, so I will watch out and take precautions.
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
Tell it to go away and it's not welcome in your life. You can't hesitate. I'm a believer in rock salt, garlic, personal shielding, etc. So if you believe in any of that stuff, I might suggest it. Never ask for religious guidance if you don't believe in the religion, a spirit (especially a negative one) will know you don't believe it. You're better off without something like that in your life, especially if it's "watching" you. That could be dangerous and possibly observing you and choosing you for some personal weakness or something of that sort. In any case, it's best not to get involved.
jeffb (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
She's back. She's neither a succubus, nor a a guardian. She says she's been watching me since I was a young boy. I'm unsure about what to do.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
She may be back. The only thing about these entities is not one is just like the other. They all have their own agendas, thoughts, emotions, and personalities. We can all speculate what she will do but until the time comes you really don't know.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled