You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Virgin Mary

Real Ghost Stories

Virgin Mary

 

Ahoy hoy friends and fellow seekers of the paranormal! Let me start from the beginning here, I'd say the very first encounter I experienced was when I was about 6 maybe? Somewhere around that age maybe a little younger, and I was woken up for some unknown reason and I looked up above the bed on the wall where I was laying... And there... In magnificent and beautify glorious what seemed to be a sort of holographic light was the virgin mary I'm pretty sure I remember the light around her aura moving, which didn't make me think of much at the time being so young, then soon after I got up to wait for my brother in the hallway to get out of the restroom so I could use it and I saw like shadows of legs going passed the wall, there was only a little bit of light shining on the wall on the bottom about 5-6 inches and passing by was leg like shadows.

I didn't start having other paranormal experiences until just about recently. I believe the next time anything out of the ordinary happened was just random things moving around me, seeing the motion sensor detector going off when nobody was moving in the room also hearing growling. So silly me being so curious I made a ouija board, which was not a good idea if you ever thought about using one don't! Not much happened with the board... It works that's for sure. Just recently I found some black powder stuff on my bed on top of where the ouija board is under it that was weird... I've seen the grim reaper in the clouds, god talked to me! Trust me I'm not crazy but when he talks to you you feel him overcome your thoughts and penetrate your mind! He really didn't say much that I can recount sorry I don't have more detailed stories but these are pretty much the encounters I've faced in my life, proving to me that there is an afterlife I'm pretty sure most of you can agree, may god bless you all :)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, professorfrink, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

xParanormancyx (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-02)
Talking to God, huh?
Was this in a dream? You weren't, let's say, high, on anything? No alcohol that night?
Next thing the alien abduction will come along. What an interesting little story:) it did entertain me though, so thank you and may God watch over you!
~Victoria
sweet_smile (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-06)
you're not crazy. I want to get to know you.
How old are you, and just so you know, I'm blind.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-04)
professorfrink,
I'm not sure if you're aware that there are two other "sister sites" along with this one. They're basically the same format but are geared toward different aspects of the paranormal experience.

Psychic Experiences is one.
Http://www.psychic-experiences.com/

Spirituality is the other.
Http://www.spiritual-experiences.com/

You seem like an open minded person so I was thinking you may want to look them over. Let me know what you think. ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
First, do not let those that tell you that your occurances are just a 'story'. These things happened to you-I appreciatte your sharing them with the rest of us.

Second, I am not sure why you say the Ouija board works if you had nothing happen with it? I just want to caution you to not use one again. Once those portals are open, sometimes they can not be closed. I have a story on this site regarding that issue.

Please feel free to share any and all of your occurances with us.

God Bless!
professorfrink (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
no lies:) also I forgot to mention at an old house there used to be metal coverings over the windows and alone in the house one night I heard someone banging on them, which I heard of happening to someone else also a vitamin water bottle tipped over by itself and landed on the table like how you see doors opening in poltergeist videos slamming against the wall and not bouncing 😲
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-23)
Well that was certainly a nice little story. And that's all it was: a Story.
jesus-is-the-light (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-23)
silly of you using a ouija board but seeing these things are a bless and talking to GOD!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: