You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: The Demonic Face Of The Queen Mary

Real Ghost Stories

The Demonic Face Of The Queen Mary

 

I've never been one to jump to conclusions about the paranormal. I always debunk before assuming an orb or blurry mist is a ghost on camera. That being said, there is no mistaking the photo captured when I went on the ghost tour on the Queen Mary. My boyfriend and I went on this tour expecting nothing but a cool and creepy time, never thinking that we would capture the craziest image I've seen in a long time. I promise we did not photo shop it, it is REAL! We took it when the tour guide took us down to the pool area, where a supposed little girl named Jackie haunts the place. We took pictures hoping to capture a little girl apparition, but never thought we would get what we saw. The funny thing is we examined all of our pictures carefully right after the tour ended to see if we could find anything, but saw nothing...

The Demonic Face Of The Queen Mary 1

The Demonic Face Of The Queen Mary 1

Until a week later, back home my mom was looking at our vacation photos and pointed it out to us. It was so clear, how we missed it, I don't know. There are two photos, one before and one after you can see a guys arm in the way so we moved a bit and on the next photo you can see it. A face, yellowish orange in color with an evil grin on its face. It's on the pool slide and to me it looks like its upside down, like it's sliding down backwards. I can clearly see the eyes, the nose and that evil grin that just creeps me out every time I look at it. Makes me wonder, is Jackie the little girl we think she is? Or is a demon pretending to be a little girl so they can get close to someone and attach to them? I thought I could see more things around it but I think I was looking for things that weren't there. Definitely a cool memento of a creepy ghost tour.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jamie87, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

roylynx (guest)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-13)
I see the yellow skull on the warn spot. Were there no reflections of some kind? Interesting one though! Queen Mary is one living ghost ship and the most famous one too!

Blessing from São Paulo

E.Lynx
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-13)
I'm sorry but all I see is a worn spot on the slide. There is no face that I can see.

Regards
Red
elfstone810 (227 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-13)
I think Argette is right. It's just the way the light is hitting the slide. It's a phenomenon called paradoleia. Our brains are hard wired to pull recognizable shapes out of a meaningless jumble of images. It's the same thing that makes you see dinosaurs in the clouds and faces in wallpaper patterns or water stains on a ceiling.

Sorry.
Argette (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2016-11-12)
I googled images of the pool slide. Only one other one shows what could be a face in that spot. Do you have any reason not to think it's just the way the light is hitting a warn spot on the slide?
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-12)
To me, it looks like the face might be right side up, or might be upside down as you say. I can see both ways.:)

That said, it looks similar to something, or somethings I've seen before. Once was a nightmare when I lived in military housing, about the age of 4, and it was the spooky thing in the basement.

I don't clearly recall the other time I saw it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: