You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: He Sees Things

Real Ghost Stories

He Sees Things

 

This story isn't really about me, but about my boyfriend and his family. To start, let me tell you a little about his family and where they live. My boyfriend Jackson has 5 siblings, he is the oldest. The second oldest is his brother Jake, who this story is mostly about. Jackson's family moved here when he was about 7 from Atlanta, Georgia and they now live in a very old house where odd things always happen. I myself have seen a very distinct non-human shadow in their home.

Their home is very old as I mentioned before. It was once owned by Al Capone's lawyer which may have something to do with the "hauntings." There is also talk of someone having hung themselves in the house, along with a lot more history that they are currently unaware of.

Jackson's brother Jake has seen a ghost of a little boy in their house on several occasions, but this is not the story that interests me. Of course, I would like to investigate their house further but what really gets me is what Jake has claimed to see in the trees.

The first time this happened, Jake was in his room lying on his bed with a teddy bear, he was about 11 at the time. The looked out his bedroom window and saw a green, ugly, goblin like creature sitting in the tree outside his window. (They live in the woods.) The creature was apparently hanging somewhat limp and looking down, but after a few moments the creature suddenly looked up and startled Jake. When Jake looked away he also noticed his teddy bear was gone.

The first account is not nearly as interesting as the second. My boyfriend Jackson had gone outside because their dog was barking and growling up a tree. Jackson went outside and tried to calm the dog down assuming it was a squirrel or a raccoon or something to that nature. Jake then came outside and started screaming for Jackson to get away from the tree. Jackson repeatedly told Jake that there was nothing in the tree but Jake said otherwise.

According to Jake, there was a green, goblin like creature climbing down from the tree and heading towards Jackson. Jackson had looked up the tree and all around it multiple times and saw nothing.

I don't really know what to make of this... All of it seems so bizarre to me. I am a firm believer in the paranormal... But do goblin things really exist? What are they really? I'd love some feedback on this!

Other hauntings by SnowClaw

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SnowClaw, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Slenderman (33 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-31)
Goblins do exist, and there are two main types of goblins. There are the goblins we think of, the green mischievous ones, and more sprite-ly ones called Brownies. Now this sounds like a goblin to me. As for Red suggesting they don't have physical bodies, I don't believe that. As multiple people have seen "goblins," and the only instance of "green ghosts" I have heard of is from miners who have seen clouds of chlorine gas, most of which tend to die from poisoning shortly afterward.

I wouldn't worry too much about the haunt changing owners, as it were, unless you provoke it.

Keep it real,

Slenderman
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-20)
But what about the teddy bear?!?! Was it ever found again? Please tell me he got it back!
SnowClaw (3 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-01)
I live about 30 minutes away from them. They live in the country, I don't. However, I do have woods behind my house.
SpiritsWindsForever (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-27)
Are you close enough to him that you would be a possibility for the thing to come to you?
I_Am_SPECTRA (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-27)
Sounds like Jake really has seen something but whether it was real or just in his mind I can't say. The teddy bear and the dog barking raise a few questions alright. Interesting 😊
SnowClaw (3 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-27)
[at] SpiritsWindsForever
Thanks for the warning! However, I think it'd be more likely for the goblin to start appearing to one of Jake's 5 siblings or his parents first. I don't go to their house too often:)
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-26)
Hi SnowClaw,

Thank you for this scary sharing which I enjoyed reading. I always knew goblins were real, as were other spirits of nature. A tree is a living thing and thus must have a spirit too. My nephew once saw a very small figure running around in their house. He said it looked like a miniature person... Am looking forward reading more of your sharings.

Greetings,
Peter
SpiritsWindsForever (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-26)
ur welcome... & it might come at you. Over time Jake might get bored by the... Whatever it is and it mihgt move on to appearing to you
SnowClaw (3 stories) (13 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
Thank you all so much for your responses:) When my boyfriend first told me all of this about his brother, I didn't believe it. I thought Goblins were just something from fairy tales. Now that I'm seeing all of this feedback, and reading a few stories from other members, I'm beginning to think differently.

Although I must say, I hope I do NOT see one of these creatures for myself!
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
Hello I really liked this story. I have seen many spirits over the years and some of them were quite strange looking to say the least! I have seen about 5-6 times over the span of my life (I'm 26), some goblin like creatures. They really looked like something out of a fairy tale book. I think they were really some kind of nature spirits, because the few times I saw them they were either all brown like dirt or a dull green color. They were about a foot in stature I would guess, hairless, exaggerated human like features, and long pointy ears. Anyways, I know many won't believe me, but I know what I saw.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
Hi SnowClaw, thanks for sharing this interesting story. I believe that entities can mimic any form they want to. I believe your story because it's not overdone. I myself had seen something very strange, and my family saw some weird stuff too. There are so many things that we will always wonder about. Thanks for sharing. Trix
deliriumdreamsicle (18 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
It's amazing how creatures and other things are almost similar and present in different cultures all over the world. This makes me believe that they really do exist and not a product of one's imagination (or urban legend in a given geographical location). I am from the Philippines (now living in California) and back home, our family has a 120ish year old spanish-style ancestral house (Philippines was under spanish colonization for 400 years before the 1800s)...anyways, we grew up playing on sundays in that house with my cousins during our sunday family lunches. My cousin then (around 4-6 y.o) claimed to have seen a creature sitting on the tree next to the small window by the piano). He appeared to have long limbs and was smoking a cigar. There's a name for that creature back home, it's called "Kapre". We don't know if it was just his imagination, but why would he invent something that's really a known creature by elders? Fast forward about 30 years later...he's now a successful cosmetic surgeon... Doing liposuctions, and rhinoplasties and all... And he still can't look outside that small window to this day.
erin19 (1 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-23)
Wow, I thought Goblins were only in movies! Lol, silly me but I believe you 100% on this 😆
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-23)
Yes goblins do exist. They are energetic creatures. They do not have a physical body so only certain people can see them just like certain people can see ghosts. It is very possible this could be a goblin, a tree elf, or even an alien. To me it sounds lke a goblin or troll
SpiritsWindsForever (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-23)
OH! And what I forgot to say is about the rousing suspicion. They are smart... Very smart and will not allow themselves to be found out... 😨 FIND THEM 😨
SpiritsWindsForever (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-23)
Tricksters are beings that feed on your confusion and fear... I'm guessing that's what's causing it...he/she or whatever it is is trying to freak Jake out. While not affecting the other family to rouse suspicion and to make them think Jake is crazy! Now could you keep me posted if that happens? I would love to learn more about it... Hope I don't seem creepy... 😉 😉 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: