You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Little Nephew

Real Ghost Stories

My Little Nephew

 

I am new to this site so, I'm not sure really what to say, but I am asking more for help then to write a story.

I'm the aunt of 2 nieces and 2 nephews. About 2 years ago, my brother and his ridiculous girlfriend moved in. Everything so far had been good, until about a good 4 months ago. For some awkward and weird reason, my nephew had been waking up screaming and yelling. He has asthma, and can barely talk. Although he is 3 and can talk with the movement of his hands. At first we didn't think much of it, because well he's just a baby really. But as the nights continued things got worse and worse. He would be waking up more recently. With more enthusiasm then the last. (By the way, he also sleeps in the room with his older sister 6 and younger sister 2.) They have not all been affected by this. I myself didn't start to worry about until, most frequently a few days ago.

It had been a normal day. I went to practice, and came home and everyone was asleep. So I started on this project for school. All of sudden about 5:21pm my nephew is screaming his head off, (this is after about a 2 weeks of nothing), I immediately with my brother, ran in to find him sitting up, but instead of him just screaming, he had marks on him, and I'm not talking about the playful little taps you get from falling; no. Worse he had a mark around his neck as if someone was choking him, he had scratches on his chest and back, and as if someone had punched him in his eye.

At first it didn't mean anything, until the harm of nephew. I'm more worried then anything. As a child I used to experience these sorts of things. And only once did I experience getting scratched, but not the way he was. He's only 3 as you can see. And I'm concerned about his well-being more than anything. I am Catholic and do believe in these things. But in this case I have no idea what to do! I have been trying on every site and this looks like it gives good feedback! Please help in way you can! I'm only an aunt that would go back and forth my nephew!

Thank you for your help!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ricangirl2, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Snowy23 (2 stories) (22 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
Move the kid. This spirit if it is a spirit obviously doesn't like you nephew. I suggest you move him to another room at night and stay with him for a little while. He may be calmer when you're there and there's a good chance that whoever or whatever is hurting your nephew will not bother him. Also, is this only happening at night? It's possible it could also be happening in the day when you are not home. It might be a good idea to set up cameras in three other rooms. Let us know what happens. ❤Allie
Sporky (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Great feedback from all. I totally agree. Hope you get help for the little one soon.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
I agree with the others and say you need to get a video camera on your nephew. I would also like to suggest you switch rooms with his older siblings. Spend a couple of nights in the same room with your nephew and see what's going on for yourself. I hope everything works out well for you. Keep that little guy safe. 😊
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
I agree with Miracles and BadJuuJuu, make sure it is paranormal and consider all options before you come to a valid conclusion. Sorry if this does sound mean or anything. Set up a well-disguised video camera and leave it on day and night and then review the footage.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
I'm agreeing with Miracles. You can get a small camera, set it up facing where the little guy sleeps, but keep it disguised. You have to rule out any non-paranormal possibilities first, regardless of how distasteful those possibilities may be. The camera could yield evidence that this is paranormal, and it's a pretty easy thing to do.
Something isn't right here, so gather evidence and try to determine exactly what is wrong. Maybe grab a sleeping bag and crash on the floor of his room. Whatever is bothering him may think twice if you're there.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+5
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
Ricangirl2 - okay, not to be the bad person here, but it's going to sound like it. I'm apologizing first, okay? But has your brother ruled out all other possibilities first before considering it paranormal? I'm talking about the older and younger sisters. Sometimes siblings can accidently hurt each other and are afraid to say something for fear of getting into trouble. Also, gotta say it, parents also leave marks on their children. I'm not suggesting your brother is hurting his son, so don't get defensive.

My first suggestion would be setting up a video camera in the room with your nephew. But set it up without anyone knowing it and without them being able to see or get to it. Rule those possibilities out first. Then, if you find out no one in the home is hurting him, get someone in pronto to help this little man.
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
What does your brother say about all this? Has he gone for help? Did all this just start recently? I think most people know the drill. Pray, tell the spirit to leave the kid alone, use holy water, get a priest to bless the residence, get a pyschic, or paranormal team for help. Or move. Good luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: