You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Shape Shifting Ghost Or Succubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Shape Shifting Ghost Or Succubus?

 

First of all I would like to emphasize that I published this story as a means of getting help, not as a means of getting attention.

My name is Shane; I am a senior in college majoring in political science. I live alone in my condominium unit, and nothing has ever bothered me until now.

It all started with my online obsession. One night, I was browsing through vampirefreaks.com when I saw a profile of this lovely girl from my country. She had pale skin, long black hair, a perfect body, and an angelic face. Though she never went online, I constantly stalked her profile and even dreamed of looking for her so we could meet.

Well, this is the part where it gets embarrassing. You see, she really turned me on (even if I could only see pictures of her). And sometimes I would... Satisfy myself... While thinking of her.

I went on like that for a week or so. But then, one night as I was preparing to go to bed, I felt someone sit on the bed next to me. I was surprised, because there was no one in the room and no one in the bed, where I sat folding my clothes. Nothing happened after that, so I didn't think further about it.

But when I lay down and closed my eyes, I felt my chest constrict, as if something was leaning upon it. I also felt very lethargic and I could feel tingles on my skin, as if someone was lightly tickling me. I was getting a bit creeped out, so I opened my eyes and received the shock of my life when I saw a young girl--the young girl in the internet I was so obsessed with--straddling me. That instantly aroused me and we had sex.

A few rounds later, I began to gain back my thoughts and started panicking. Of course I knew that it wasn't the girl from the internet. I thought I was dealing with a ghost or shape shifter, and I tried to roll out from under her. The girl got mad and slammed me into the bed with so much force that my head hit the headboard (found out from the doc that I sustained a hairline fracture). I began screaming bloody murder and the girl disappeared when my neighbor began rapping on my door.

Now I'm apprehensive. What if the being comes back? She might kill me next time. If you have some suggestions, please help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shaneshaneshane, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

RLA15 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
Sounds like Georgina Kincaid in Richelle Mead's book. Lol I'm so sorry but I cracked up a bit.
EvilAlbear (2 stories) (14 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
Danzig - Her Black Wings
You should seriously consider dedicating this song to your succubus! (:
kevs_tonoone12 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
HI!

Live to the another place don't stay on the same place! Its better to get a new house than condominium
Gods-Girl (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-18)
why don't you just like find a place to go where you can forget that accident and maybe you'll meet someone their... I know someone already said that but I just wanted to say it:) 😁 good luck! ❤ ❤
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-29)
Well if the Succubus demon woman cames back please write another story okay. I do believe your story 100%

Take care,

Walter 😁
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
Let me direct your attention to the following phrases found in succession in this story,"GETTING A BIT CREEPED OUT","THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE" followed by "INSTANTLY ARROUSED ME"! To which I offer a phrase of my own,"WHAT THE HELL?"! Honestly, if a woman instantaneously materializes onto my lap,"instantly aroused"would describe neither my mental nor my hormonal state! Are we to believe that a political science major in his senior year came to the conclusion that his amorous attacker might be a ghost only after "a few rounds"? This story seriously lacks credibility! Let me close with one phrase I have learned reading comments on another succubus story,"I am throwing the B.S. Blanket on this one."Bullocks!
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
I think your desire for sexual attention attracted a sex spirit and it took on the form that was most appealing to you. She may come back and you seem to have attracted an agrerssive one. YOu may have a problem
gothgirl (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
wow ok ummm... What's in the box? So you actualy dreamd here into life,or...no I got nothing, but I wil be back to come check on the replys on this story coz... Wow
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
I agree with Bajuujuu about that I had my own expeience of Dating website Boy did I like it No. I don't like it too uncomftable for me the only thing if you want a Girlfriend is to go out like what badjuujuu say that you need go outside and take hobby like go to any fun place that how you can meet someone single and sweet who good for you... I hope you find what you need but don't let her look or mind fooling you okay...
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
Suggestion #1. Turn off your computer, go outside, take up a new hobby. You left yourself open by being so fixated on some stranger's internet profile. Profile stalking is not a healthy hobby. Take a yoga class or golf or whatever strikes your fancy, but do something that gets you interacting with people.
Suggestion 2. Ignore it. When you feel it start happening, ignore it. Roll over, read a book, anything to help you ignore it.
The only way to have any luck getting rid of this beastie is to truly and sincerely want it gone. It's not going anywhere if on some level you want it to stay. Strong willpower is your best asset.

New comments for this story have been disabled