You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Joined By A Unknown Entity

Real Ghost Stories

Joined By A Unknown Entity

 

I've experienced a lot of paranormal stuff but I chose to share this story first.

This incident happened about a month ago, when me, my 2 sisters (Quatro and Singko not their real names) and their friend (lets just call her Joy) at our very own living room let me explained the exact look of our SALA. The house has a 2nd floor and it's so small for the fact that when you're downstairs you can see everything and anything from the living room to the kitchen and in vice versa, when you enter the door that was located at the most right of the room the left side of it was window followed by a wooden sofa in front of it was a center table and a 2 single wooden chair facing the window.

I was sitting at the wooden sofa playing so seriously with my husbands PSP while the 3 girls are at the garage chatting then, they went inside, my 2 sisters sat at the 2 wooden chairs while their friend joy sat at the dining chair so seriously texting and she didn't seat beside me cause were not that close, you know the teens! Anyway, the 2 are still talking out loud about the things they wanted to do and the food they wanted to eat.

QUATRO: I want to eat doughnut and shake.

(gusto ko kumain ng doughnut at shake.)

SINGKO: me, I want shake, ice cream, and fish balls.

(ako,gusto ko ng shake, ice cream at fish ball.)

UNKNOWN and lovely VOICE: me too.

(ako din.)

QUATRO: what's that ate jer?

(ano yun ate jer?)

ME: what?

(ano?)

SINGKO: you want too?

(gusto mo din?)

ME: huh? What are you talking about?

(ano pinagsasabe mo?)

QUATRO: tsk!ate!you just said you want too!

(la!ate ee! Kakasabe mo lang gusto mo din!)

ME: I don't know to you guys I'm too busy playing here doesn't bother me! Maybe its joy.

(diko alam sainyo busy ako dito wag nyo ko guluhin! Baka si joy yun.)

JOY: no ate that's not me.

(hindi ako yun te.)

SINGKO: she's right! Besides its not her voice.

(oo nga tsaka dinya boses yun!)

Then silence came. We all looked at each other cause we all heard that lovely shy type of voice, then joy ran outside saying "you guys are scaring me!" then I just smiled knowing we were joined by a unknown entity and realizing the voice is not Joy's knowing her, she has a husky big voice.

Then Quatro and Singko told me not to scare them, but why will I? Hello! Then they sat beside me (the chair can accommodate 3 persons). Still arguing about the incident I just told them not to talk about it anymore maybe the "ghost" is just missing her life here. Then my 2 sisters went out.

By the way our house has 2 ghosts a lady and a man cause that's what I always see and hear.

Hope you like my story. I still have more to share!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bebetuta, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
Hmmmm... I just wonder why the previous owner was eager to sell the place... Maybe he/she knew what was going on in there.

Interesting read though. I enjoyed the story.

Peace
JustCurious
bebetuta (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
[at] justcurious when we bought the house around 3yrs ago the owner before looked so eager to sell the house and another thing the previous family who rented the house before we occupied it (cause its a house for rent before) just live their for 2weeks but I can say that the house is old and its just being renovated all these years. My parents wouldn't want to do any research for its history besides we already sell the house and were going to transfer to another after a month I guess. The history of the house I think I know something because of the instances that the 2 ghost are showing me.

[at] scary thanks for the concern. But my parents are not really into that kind of thing.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
[at] bebetuta - alright. I would definatly watch out for the spirit then after what happened with your cousin. It could very well be the same spirits that are moving your stuff and that could be a sign of a playful/kind spirit. However I think its safe to say to be careful. Has there been any research done in the history of the house (You said something about a 2nd post so wasn't sure if you were going to post that in the 2nd post also) such as any previous owners or deaths?

Peace
JustCurious

This comment from scary is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

bebetuta (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
[at] justcurious
Yes I have encountered them both at the same time I'll narate my story at my 2nd post.

They usually show when their not speaking. But I'm not sure if the both of them was the entities whos playing our things. Like hiding our stuffs even though we put it in a place where we know and remember.

I will always remember when my cousin whos living with us before mentioned that shes been seeing this man in her dreams and even came to a point when he is encouraging my cousin to come with him and to live with him forever, I think his an incubus or under world spirit.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
Just wanted to mention. You said that the house has 2 ghosts (one of a lady and one of a man). I just got a question about it.
-Do they normally do things at roughly the same time?
(Like acting as a team to do things)

-Have they ever done anything other than speak?
(Like in physical terms)

And lastly:

-Do they ever give off any feelings that may lead to what type of spirit they may be? (as far as the chance (s) of them becoming violent?)

Peace
JustCurious

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: