You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Scary To Be With The Mobile

Real Ghost Stories

Scary To Be With The Mobile

 

My mother is a working lady and I am in standard 8. I am alone until 7 pm (till my mom arrives).

My father is in India, so I had to sleep with my mom and it was about 3-4 AM when I heard my mobile ring. My mobile was beside me and my mom's was in the hall. When I got up, I saw my mobile; the call was from my mom's mobile.

I was shocked and I woke my mom and she got up. She picked up the phone and tried to answer the call but no one answered. She got scared and then we did not discuss it anymore.

This morning I saw my mom's mobile and the call was from her mobile which was kept in the hall last night and my mom was sleeping beside me. I still can't believe it. My mom said not to discuss it anymore more, but still I am scared.

Please, I need your help. I am too scared now as I am alone now.

Please, suggest me good solution.

I have one more incident to tell you.

Once, I saw a bright light straight to me on my computer table. It was so bright that I couldn't even see it properly. I say this to everyone but still no one believes me they think, I simply dream and blabber but these are real. Somehow, yesterday my mom believed me. I am so happy when I think of that. Anyway I hope someone from you will help me.

Other hauntings by preethinotscared

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, preethinotscared, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

TalonWalt (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-21)
This happens to my boyfriends and his sisters phone (s), as well. Thier mom always gets upset thinking that they are avoiding her calls. I thought maybe they were too, until one night my boyfriends cell rang, and the call was from my phone. Upon checking the date and time, we saw it was a call I made to him earlier that day. So I agree its a phone glitch.
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-18)
...i can't believe people here make fun of this, ghosts/demons/spirits can actually use phones to contact people! It can be a prank by a ghost or it actually wants to contact you, next time it happens answer it, it maybe doesn't want to contact your mother but you, it maybe answer if it's you that answers the phone and if it starts happening things contact a medium and if you are afraid of answer the phone and it continues it can be a glitch ofcourse but if you get a new phone and it starts happening on your new phone then it sure can be paranormal! Good luck ❀
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
Actually, I didn't realize that this was the oldest of your posts. Does the age of your posts correspond to the age of the incidents? Can you tell us what happened and when as to the chronology of these 3 stories?
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
Scary - I can't help but think that all of this might be related to your first story about the "man" on the road. I'm not certain, but I think this entity might have attached itself to you and/or your family. Since your mom believes you, ask her to drive to villages near the area that you saw that entity. Maybe she'll have more luck getting information from someone as to what that thing might be or at least have some of the history of the area that might give some clue as to what's happening and why. That's my thoughts. By the way, if you don't mind my asking, how old are you?
TheNathanNS (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
πŸ˜† MaddyMasacar made me laugh my a$s off
XD
Anyway I get bright lights on my PC too!
MaddyMasacar (3 stories) (19 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
Just my opinion:
A. If I was a ghost I would use a mobile phone to reaqch someone, I would blow it up πŸ˜†
B. I have a feeling she might be faking, hmmmm but seriously a mobile phone, and to make it believable add on a bit at the end...
C. Most white lights you can make out the figure inside it.

Sumary:
I think she is faking about the white light cause this story seems fishy, and I am not talking about my aunties vag fishy πŸ˜† (too funny) but seriously hmmmmm it just doesn't add up πŸ€”

Peace out, MaddyMasacar (I'll kill you) jokes
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
I don't think your mobile phones have anything going on with them. Technology has malfuntions all the time. Don't be scared, it was probably nothing. The light... Not sure. Maybe a spirit was revealing itself to you. Or is your computer table by a window? It could have been the sunlight. I'm just trying to de-bunk your "experiences." I'm not saying I don't believe you!

Best Wishes,
Aiafaith1 πŸ˜† ❀ πŸ˜†
NSN82 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
It could have been a glitch in the phone. Did you check the phones recent calls. If your number isn't listed I would be worried. If it is I would say it's just some sort of glitch. They happen all the time 😊
JarMan (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
I don't really buy into the whole concept of spirits using mobile devices in an attempt to contact people, since, if they could or wanted to do that, it'd be happening all the time.

I am willing to bet it's some sort of glitch with the phone. Phones are so complex these days, they are like little computers. You can dial someone by saying their name, they have Windows Mobile and Android OS's installed on them, I could go on and on.

They are also prone to bugs and glitches. Apple just had a problem with all of their iPhones rolling back in the wrong direction for Day Light Saving's Time.

The bright light, couldn't help you on that one. But lights a pretty generic thing. It could be anything, was it a reflection or something?
GypsysHeart (9 stories) (39 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Don't worry. It was probubly just a curious spirit wanting to mess around with it. Electronics often attract them because they can use the electricity to help them manifest themselves. As it stands I don't see any reason that you should be concerned for your safty. It may be a bit scary but unless it touches you in a negitive way or hurts you it's nothing to worry about.

I'm what they call a sensitive. I deal with ghosts all the time. Sometimes the encounters still scare me. That's normal because we as humans don't know much about ghosts. I know that you'll be fine. There is nothing wrong with your phones and there is no need to be scared.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Aya: LOL! πŸ˜†...I hope not!...Oh, now I'm going to have nightmares! πŸ˜† ❀
aya22 (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Oh no, granny! Are your bills coming back to haunt you? Now that is scary! πŸ˜† 😁 πŸ˜‰
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Yesterday, I recieved a text from my cell provider, telling me to pay my bill by 11/10/2010... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...

I agree with aya...
aya22 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Justcurious, with all due respect to your opinion, just because a phone calls someone randomly should not be automatically considered paranormal. My husband's phone and my phone do this all the time, but there's nothing 'para' about it. I have had friends phones that call me randomly, without them aware of it.

If there is nothing out of the ordinary going on, then I think scary shouldn't be scared anymore. πŸ˜† Why cause any alarm over something that isn't there?

Now if they answered the phone and they heard the voice of a deceased relative on the other line, that would be different. πŸ˜‰
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Just read the posts about the phone with glitches and wanted to add on. Although it could be a glitch it could still be paranormaly activity. I think glitch or not you still have that chance.

Just saying and adding my opinion

Peace
JustCurious
love13angel179 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
That happened to me last month...
But when I lend it to someone who knows how to repair phones, he said my cell has a gltich πŸ˜†
aya22 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
reneespring, my thoughts exactly! Our own phones are so whacky and do plenty of things that make me think they're possessed... But not in a paranormal way! πŸ˜‰ Technology can have its glitches. I don't believe there's any reason for scary to be afraid of the phones. Sometimes phones can be tools for the deceased to speak with us, but I don't think this is the case this time. Sounds like a glitch.
reneespring (148 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Sometimes cell phones call other cell phones, especially ones in their contact list. Once my cell phone was locked in my pocket (locked meaning that if you press buttons, it will have no effect.) I got a call from my brother who asked me why I called him 3 times and did not say anything when he said "hello". I think it is just a glitch with cell phones some times. I know it seems spooky, especially in the middle of the night, but I don't think it has to be paranormal at all. I hope that helps you not be as afraid.
scary (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
i can say that the light was yellowish-orange and a lot brighter 😭
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
I hear phone/Cellphone some do have engery like when the dead want to get in contact the living to warn or etc them about something so try not to worry they tend to do such call by get a entery.
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
Sounds like nothing bad as happen. Maybe you are just sensitive to spirits. Prayer, staying strong as best you can as well as calm, and just watching to see what will happen can help. If more happens, than maybe talk to someone who you think will listen and maybe help? Good luck.
erin19 (1 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
Hi, this is a compelling story. If this spirit scares you a lot then talk to your parents about maybe blessing the house. Rememeber if anything odd or strange happen, write about it. Thanks for sharing this story!

Best of luck,
erin19 ❀
croat-babe (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
i have had an experience similar - my grandfather passed and mum took it really hard, we heard her phone ring she looked at caller i.d and then showed me it said dad so mum picked up but no one said anything it was strange because his mobile was disconected and locked up in a safe
don't show whatever it is that you are afraid! Hold you'r ground 😊
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
Hmmm... That call sounds interesting. First time I have heard of a call being made from one phone to another where the call was actually logged in the phone. Other times I have read about calls that were paranormally associated the call wasn't logged. Not to say this was not a paranormal activity, just saying this is the first time I have heard about it where it was kept logged in the phone.

-Maybe a spirit came across your moms phone and tried to call your phone from it?
-Maybe there was some sort of paranormal activity that decided to try and prove its existance using your moms phone?

As far as the light that you explained, I'm not sure if it would be a spirit/ghost, an angel, or a demon. Is there any other way to explain it other than being really bright? Such as if there was a color or was it a bright light that was white? (such as a camera flash white).

-if so, maybe it was a spirit revealing itself to you in that way?

Peace
JustCurious

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: