You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Evil Doppelganger 3

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Doppelganger 3

 

I told my mum a lot of times of the "17" dreams. My mother believes that dreams do tell us something so she wanted me to be extra careful. I also had a dream that my mum and I were playing with a baby and the baby was playing with a long red necklace. The whole day at work I would think of what happened in the morning. I just wasn't there with my mind. I don't know what to think of it.

That night my friends and I went clubbing. The club where we went to, is an old orphanage. Well, at least at night it's a club but during the day it's a theater and upstairs it's a sort of library. There is a big gate surrounding the orphanage and to enter, there is a tiny stair. When we entered, we saw our other friends and bought something to drink. We now were with 8 people, including myself. It was a mellow night, however I kept thinking about what happened in the morning. I decided not tell anybody about what happened, including my mum. Anyways, back to the club. I felt a lot better when I was dancing, I just stopped thinking and worrying. I now was dancing with a guy and I saw my friends smiling at me. Then a lot of people are coming towards the stage where I was dancing. I don't see my friends anymore but I don't mind.

Suddenly, I feel really uneasy. I tell the guy: "Have a nice night", and go look for my friends. I thought they were still there where they were a couple a minutes ago. At that point, my heart is pounding. Normally, I would not panic but I had a feeling that there was something strange going on. Then, I look relieved. I see my friends but not all of them. One of my friend's back is turned to me. I can see them talking to a girl. I laugh to myself and I am trying to walk over them. It takes a while because it was very crowded that night. I look over to my friends and I see the girl having the same type of hair like me. What a coincidence, I'm thinking. But then, I see the girl's profile. A profile that nobody has, other than me. I blinked a couple of times but I see myself, I'm 100 percent sure! Out of nowhere, one of my friends is looking at me. He gives me a look that I would never forget. It was like he was saying: You better come here now, fast, come on! Next thing I do, is pushing everybody away so I can see her. Now I see the girl is leaving but I'm almost there! I rush and apologize to everybody while I'm making my way to my friends. Finally when I got there, one of my friend screams at me. " Did you see her? Quick, the others are outside so she can't leave!" My heart was beating so fast, this was my change to finally see her!

We rush outside and we see our other friends. "Well, where is she?" They ask us while we look at them confused. I was cursing so hard and got really mad at myself. If I only was quicker. I asked my friends what she was saying. "It was so odd. We were standing there while you were dancing, when suddenly we see you again standing against a wall! She came up to us but said nothing. Vincent was shaking and staring at her. Jeffrey asked Vincent and Jordan if they wanted to come with him to smoke outside. (They don't smoke but they wanted to trap her) They went outside while we were talking to her. We said hello and asked her how she was. She said she was fine. I then told her, I'm really glad your my girlfriend and stepped closer, when all of the sudden, she said she has to get some fresh air."

I was so disappointed. I was really glad my friends were helping me. The friend that said: I'm really glad that you're my girlfriend only said that so he could touch her and feel her pulse. That night we were all shocked. We decided to go and have a bite. We ate and talked about what happened We were all flabbergasted. I then excuse myself to the ladies. When I was done, I go over to the sink to wash my hands. I hum an old song from Russia and dry my hands. I look into the mirror and see a scratch in my face. Which was not there before. It was about 2 inches long and on my right cheek. While I look at myself, I hear some one else hum the old song. First I thought it was impossible, but I shrugged it off. I turn around to see if some one else is in the toilet but I'm all alone. The humming goes on, and suddenly just stops. My mind is playing tricks on me, I'm thinking.

I leave the ladies when to my surprise, I see the doppelganger! She looks at me and I look at the left and see my friends eating and talking. I look back at her and she is still there. " You're such a chicken. That scratch is only the beginning. " My eyes turn big and I just stood there. I look at her left hand and don't see my best friend's ring. I, of course, was wearing him. "Why aren't you wearing the ring?" She smirked" I am you. Your 17, so that means I'm 17 too. Why don't you understand? I'll meet you in your dreams, if you dare." I get even more confused. "So, will we die when we're 17? Tell me, please." She looks like she's thinking and says: "I'm sorry. Are you scared? I'm just trying to help you understand about the car accident."When?" I'm asking. She looks at me and clears her throat. "There will be a lot of blood. I know you don't like blood but there is no other way. You should be careful on the road, you know." I didn't like to hear the word blood. I wanted to puke because I get disgusting images through my mind. Then she walked to the wall and just vanished. My breathing is getting heavier and heavier. I look up and try to find a camera, but the place was not so big and popular, so they didn't have one. I was walking over to my friends and they all look worried.

I told them who I saw and ask them what time is it. "Almost a quarter to midnight, why? Scary things only happen at three in the morning, right?" Well, guess not. I also told them: "Look at this scratch on my cheek." They looked confused and said they didn't see anything. We then decided to go home and watch movies. We stayed over at Vincent's cause he lived nearby. While he is trying to open the door, we were a bit more relaxed. " I can't open the door." Vincent said with a grunt. Then, when Vincent wanted to tap on the window, the door opened. We all looked each other with a scared look. "So, anybody in the mood for a scary movie?" Vincent joked. Nobody laughed.

We watched movies, comedies, no scary movies what so ever. I slept with Anton in the master bedroom, Vincent's parent's room. Again, I dream something awful, I don't remember what it was. I wake up and see Anton asleep. I go to the bathroom to pee and drink some water. After washing my hands, I fill a cup with water and drink it. Then, when I'm ready, I open the bathroom door and see a dark shadow going towards the room Anton and I are sleeping in. The shadow didn't really have a body, it was large and fast. I open the door on my left, where Vincent is sleeping with two of my other friends. I wake him up and tell him what I saw. He told me I was imaging it but he would go to Anton so I could sleep in his bed. Vincent went to the other room and I layed in his bed. While I'm trying to fall asleep, I look at the end of the bed. I then see the shadow that I always see in my own bedroom. The shadow is male, has a hat and is just watching me. I want to be brave so I ask: " Do you like what you see?" Then I sit up, look at my friends and I don't see the shadow. It disappeared, just like that. I lay down again and sigh. Finally, a goodnight sleep, I'm thinking.

When I woke up, my head was spinning like crazy. I hear voices downstairs so I got up. Once I enter the room, I see everyone sitting at the dining table, all looking worried. I immediately ask them what's up. Then I see Anton, with big bags under his eyes, crying and shaking. I was shocked and I felt so guilty. I knew right away what was going on. I was only leaving Anton because I was scared. Then Anton began telling what was going on.

He felt the warmness of my body disappear when I went to the bathroom, so he woke up. A couple minutes later, he heard a noise coming from the door so he looks up. He said he saw a man without a face, dressed in a big, black coat that hit the floor. He wanted to scream but he just couldn't. Then, the shadow came close to his face, opened his mouth which was really large. It was like he was strangling him. Meanwhile, Vincent enters the room and see Anton with his mouth open, pale, sweating and his eyes turning big. Vincent keeps asking him what's going on but Anton is still in shock. The shadow fades away and leaves. Vincent is trying to calm Anton down and he feels that he is having a fever. He watched him whole night but Anton just couldn't sleep. Vincent apologized to me for not believing me.

The next days, my house is feeling weird again. Lights are being switched on in rooms where I just left, stuff would disappear and I felt being watched. Again, I think my mind is playing tricks on me and come on, during the lack of sleep, I tend to forget a lot. So I decided to write EVERTHING down. This may sound stupid and funny but I just forget so many things. I keep notes on mirrors and it's embarrassing, but I have to write everything. For example the mirror in my room has a note with: pee, brush, teeth comb hair. In the mirror where I see my whole body: wear a bra and undies, socks and shoe size 8. The mirror downstairs has to remind me to drink coffee, pack lunch and (most hardest) not to forget my keys. This may sound so silly but it happened so many times I forgot to put on socks or brush my teeth. It just really helps me, so why not?

So, why not write I turned off the light in my room? Check, did it posted it on the mirror and left. I come back, the light is on. I did it a couple of times in other rooms and same thing would happen. My mom is aware of the lights and it's not her, she hates wasting energy. I wrote down that I felt being watched in my room, stuck it to the mirror. When I came back, the note is on my bed. That gave me the chills. The note must have fell down, I think. So, I write it down again, stick it to the mirror: still, same thing happens!

I also have to write down to take in my medicine and the note would also fell off the mirror. That was the most annoying one.

In the meantime, I decided to let my neighbor come drink coffee one afternoon. She is in her mid 60's, lives for about 15 years in the house next to me. She was the same neighbor knocking at my door when I screamed. My mum didn't know a lot about the neighborhood, so I wanted to ask my neighbor if she knew something about our house. Let's say, a man who hung himself. I had no idea how tell her cause I thought that she would laugh at me. Finally, when I had the guts, I told her everything. I felt so relieved. However, she had no idea about the man, unfortunately. I still don't know why I saw him.

A couple days later, I'm home alone. I didn't like it one bit. I decide to make my homework, so I can concentrate on something. Then, I sneeze, laugh (a habit, I like the sound of sneezing) and say: Bless you, Helena. Out of nowhere I hear a voice say: "Bless you, dear." I get chills and look at the door, thinking my mum got home. She didn't. I look at the garden, there is no one. The voice sounded like it was an old woman, English and really polite. I can't really explain. It was freaky, but at the same time really kind.

So, a couple months pass and my sister is born! We we're all so happy, my family would fight less and I was the most happiest woman on earth. I would often hold my sister and feel like some on is watching her over my shoulder. That was really scary. There is even one time when we're playing and suddenly she laughs like there is somebody behind me.

It's time for the school dance. I'm excited of course. Anton is my "date" but since the night he saw the shadow, he has been really quiet. He and his dad picked me up from my house. I get in the car and Anton gives me a weak smile. His dad gets annoyed with his behavior and leans close to his ear and says: "Compliment her on how nice she looks." Anton looks back at me and says: "You look stunning, like always. But I still see you as a dude." At that point, we all laugh. And I reply: "Yeah, but have you ever seen a dude look as nice in a dress like me?"

So, we basically did everything you do at a dance. We danced, drank and talked with my classmates. When we got tired, Anton called his dad to pick us up. It took about an hour for him to get us, so we drank something for about half an hour. We both had to go the bathroom, Anton went first and then it was my turn. When I looked in the mirror, my eyes fell on the lamp against the wall. It went off and on. I walked towards it and suddenly, it went off. That was a little weird, I thought. I immediately left the toilet.

We went outside because I got really hot and wanted to smoke. We go outside and I light up my cigarette. We talked about what happened the night at Vincent's and he immediately got goose bumps. I light up my fourth (?) cigarette when all of the sudden, I see a woman in a dress with white and red flowers and long curly hair walking in the middle of the road. She was walking really slowly and her skin color was grey. Anton follows my gaze and asks me what I'm doing. I look at him in shock and ask him: "Don't you see her? The woman on the road there!" While I'm pointing, the woman is vanished. Anton looks and me tells me that he sees nothing. I shiver and tell him she's gone.

Anton's dad is finally there and we get in the car. We talk but I doze off because the dancing really made me tired. While I'm asleep, I'm dreaming. Comparing the other dreams with this one, this dream was in a chronological order and really bright. It also didn't look "dreamy". The dream really seemed real.

I dream that I'm a kid but I'm not myself I'm somebody else. My hair is very light brown and my eyes are brown. I'm playing on the pavement when suddenly a woman stands behind me. I stop playing and look up at the woman. The woman asks: "Where is your mommy?" The kid is squinting with her eyes due to the sunlight. "Mommy is talking with daddy inside." At that point, I suddenly "become" the woman and walk towards a house. I see a piece of the garden, which has a lot of grass and flowers. The door is white. I see that my left hand wants to open the door but then I hesitate and don't. I look at her ring finger and this is what was really scary: it was the same ring as mine! I know for sure it was not my hand because this hand was pale and I'm a little darker. Then I put my ear on the door and ease drop.

First I hear a woman yelling but I can't make out what she is saying. Then, a man is telling the woman to calm down and to speak slowly. Now I can finally hear what she is saying."We can't ignore her, she is dangerous. What if she comes with a gun and is trying to hurt our little girl?" The man is quiet for a couple of seconds when he says: "What if, we warn her? Just a warning. Then she'll understand that we're very serious."

Now it's like the whole image is zooming out. I can see the whole neighborhood which looks really American. I can see that I'm walking away from the house and I see my legs. I'm wearing white pointy shoes and a white skirt. That is the only thing I see from myself. I keep walking and walking when I stop and look up and stare in the sun. I suddenly light up a cigarette with matches. I look at my left hand and see I'm still wearing my best friend's ring.

I hear footsteps and look who is walking towards me. A man, in his mid 50's (?), dark haired with a dark beard to match, dark eyes and wearing a polo. He has a big belly and tells: "He, doll! Did you paid them a visit?" I keep smoking and I blow the air to his face. He coughs and waves the air away with his hand. "I think they are not ready, it's too soon. Maybe Monday?" The man thinks and nods. "Yeah, maybe. Oh, by the way, you forgot this." He reaches out from his pocket and give something to me. Apparently, it's a drivers license.

This is when it get's scary: I see the picture, which is basically me! I quickly look at the information but it went to fast. Only thing I could see was she was born in 1971, height and eye color. When I wanted to see the name, "my" hand dropped down again. "Thanks. I'm off to (Geoff, George, or something, a name I couldn't understand) , call me when you need something. I'm sorry about your wife." We say goodbye and I walk away. Out of nowhere, some one taps on my shoulder, I look back and somebody hits me with a shovel. I can see it's a man cause I saw the hands. Then it all went black.

I wake up and I see Anton's dad looking very worried. "Are you okay, dear? Did you have a nightmare?" I told them yes but I can't remember. I didn't wanted to tell them cause they would definitely think I'm crazy. They told me I frowned a lot when I slept and that I would hum a song. I asked them how the song when and it was the old Russian song I always hum.

I decided to call Dave because I always remember he told me he found my ring but told my parents he bought it. I call him up and his mother answers. She was surprised of course, it had been about 3 years ago that we talked to each other. She calls Dave and he too, is surprised And to my surprise, he was very polite. I asked him how he was and that I had a question. I asked: "The ring that you gave me, where exactly did you find it?" He replied: "Jesus, Helena, it was so long ago. Uhm, well, I found it on the pavement on my way to school. Did you only call me up for this? Why did you want to know?" I think and answer: "Well, my mom delivered a baby girl. I have a sister after all these years. I wanted to buy her the exact same one."

I'm now 18, I have seen the doppelganger on 25th of December standing on the pavement and smiling at me. She looked kind, wore normal clothes. Although one odd thing happened in January. My sister who was about 8 months then, kept looking at the window outside and look curious. She would smile but she never smiles at "things", only people. I shrugged it off because, come on, she's a BABY, a child.

But about a month ago, I start talking to my sister what she sees. I ask her: Who is that there outside? She would look at me and say Nene, dada. My mom calls me Nene so she can pronounce my name and dada means sister. So I look at her and say: "No, dada here." While I point to myself. She looks outside, back to me and frowns.

2 weeks ago, I'm home alone. I paint and put the canvas near the window. I look at the left side of the curtain and remember the man I saw. Goose bumps. all over. I walk to the window and look at the garden. There is nothing, I'm just tired. I sigh and turn around when I see the doppelganger. I gasp and stand still. "Please, don't be afraid." She has a small voice but looks just like me so I'm really freaked out. "What happened, give me names." I ask, very quickly in case she'll leave. She walks to the door and I follow her. She is walking up the stairs, she is NOT floating, she is walking like a human being. She wants to open my door but stops and looks at me. "Don't forget the number 17." I look confused, close my eyes and shake my head. I open my eyes and crap, she is gone!

A lot has happened, especially at night. I sometimes wake up at 2:44 or 4:22 and see people beside my bed. One time, I saw a woman with two kids (they looked from the 1940's) on both sides holding her hand. They whisper: does she see us? That scares me a lot. Another time I see a man dressed like a soldier and he smiles at me and tells me I'm pretty. Well, that also scares me.

Okay, so this is my theory. The woman that was killed just looked like me. The person that hit her with the shovel was the father of the little girl playing on the pavement. The woman lost her ring and the little girl found it. The family moved to Holland and the ring just was found by my friend. The man that hanged himself was probably the father because he couldn't live with such thing. However, I don't know why I get those car accident dreams. And that my "doppelganger" is rude. Maybe it was the little girl when she was 17? Anybody else got an idea? Plus, I was thinking about getting under hypnosis, anybody ever tried it? I have also thought of using a Ouija board, however I'm not so keen on those. Oh and I almost forgot: you can see the ring in my profile picture. If you know anything about it, or somebody with the same ring, please tell me

Other hauntings by HelenaSophia

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HelenaSophia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Kayleighhtjee (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-31)
Hee, well I don't really have a cool ghost story or such thing but I live in the netherlands too and it kind of creeps me out but I believe you. When I looked at the photo I really had a moment of what i've seen that somewhere I just don't know where... I feel the presence of my grandpa, I always thought it was because I never said goodbye and when he died I had a really fun day and it hurts that I never said goodbye but yesterday I tried to cut myself but when I was on the point of doing it something fell like really hard like someone throwed it. But about your story... I don't get the last people but the girl mabey she is confused and she got killed by the man that hung himself and he dumped her in a car and made it look like an accident and she was bleeding alot?... Mabey you should look up all the girls of the age 17 that died a long time ago. X
HelenaSophia1 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-04)
For everybody who is wondering how things are going now, I'm waiting to submit my story, but the page seems closed forever! I had to make a new account, my old email was hacked.
Chanty88 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-22)
Hi HelenaSophia,

I really hope that you get the chance to start writing again. Despite of what is happening to you, the storytelling and how you write it down really appeals to me.

You aren't seventeen anymore and since your last post is about three months ago I assume you're still alive and well. So i'm really curious what's about to happen next and what's happened to you in the mean time.

Chanty
HelenaSophia (3 stories) (22 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-27)
Pure shadow, does your grandmother ever had any encounters or what so ever?
HelenaSophia (3 stories) (22 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-27)
My hair color is dark brown, kind of coca cola ish... What kind of art do you want to make?
CynderMizuki (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-14)
This is going to sound weird, but I wanted to do some art inspired by this encounter and I'm curious what color your hair is.
PureShadow (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-19)
Hello Helena,

I believe my grandmother has the exact same ring in het possesion.

From what I have been told, if I remember it correctly, she got it from her grandmother.
The ring originated from around the War (forgot which war).
Other than that I don't know much about the ring, except that I get a strange "vibe" of the ring (strangely draws me to it, to hold it in my hands, not wear it).

Greetz,
Michael

BTW, I am also from the Netherlands
Sanju (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-06)
Hi HelenaSophia,
First I feel you are really very brave and strong to have gone through this and have the courage to post it up for people to see.
I strongly advise you against Ouija Boards, they are just not worth the trouble. Go for professional help before something really serious happens.
I feel you should find out about this ring business as soon as possible because I am pretty sure it plays a huge part in what's happening to you. Also even though it's a very pretty ring it really looks very familiar and every time I look at it's picture I get a very weird feeling in the stomach kind of a prickly, uncomfortable being suffocated kind of a feeling.
All the best and please do put up anything else that's
Happened since you last time posted your experiences.
Hope everything turns out to be okay.
Cheers!
Sanjana
PrettyInPain (3 stories) (153 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-28)
A doppelganger is a "tangible double of a living person," if you read the first part of wikipedia. They supposedly represent bad omens, illness, and/or death, but I beg to differ about that.

[citation needed],
PiP 😉
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-28)
I apologize I'm new to the paranormal community and I don't know all the terms yet. Could someone please explain in depth what a doppelg
oumpy (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-28)
Very good stroy but be careful in future it seems there should be more to this. I have seen my doppelganger before a few time but only from a distance. My brothers girlfriend said that she has seen him aswell but up close. She was out shoping with my brother when she as seen him she called out my name but no answerso she want up to him taped him on the back he tured around. She told me the he was the spitting image of me to the tee. Same voice as me same hair as me same chipped tooth the only diffrance was he had brow eyes I have blue
HelenaSophia (3 stories) (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
Thank you guys so much for the comments.

Brendaalee25:I really don't want to post a picture of me, so I'm sorry for that.

EchoBay: No, that is very intressting! I'm sorry about you're grandfather. Do you happen to know in what store you bought it?

CyanideDiamond109: Thank you for your time! No, the woman I saw walking in the middle of the road was not the same one. But I do think it has to do something with reincarnation, I think it's the most logic explaination. And yes I'm okay now!

Well, a lot of things have happend, I don't know if I will continue with the fourth part, but I'll see!
CyanideDiamond109 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-10)
Wow that ring is sooo pretty! I just read all your stories and they were quite long but interesting. So I kind of have a theory, (i'm not sure if it's even possible or whatever) maybe in the dream where you describe being the woman in white (is it the same woman you saw walking down the street after your dance?) with the same ring as you, could you be her reincarnation and the doppleganger of yourself you were seeing is actually her? Or her spirit has attached herself to the ring? And shes talking about herself? Just my thoughts (: I hope your okay now (:

-CyanideDiamond♥
EchoBay (3 stories) (29 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
O.K. I really have a very intresting idea to say about the ring. Though the stone is not what black stone that was once on a ring I gave my ex the design is the same. She lost it at the lake. And when she did after 8 months of being together. 17 days later my grandpa was diagnosed with a brain tumor. He has passed sadly, but you must understand that this story and the one I have told you is too similar to just ingore. Respond please! Thanks:)
brendaalee25 (1 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
can you post a picture of your face I feel like I know you... Its just a weird feeling
watermoon (2 stories) (54 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-16)
Hi and wow what experiences you have had. Your ring so pretty but I have to admit when I saw the picture of the ring I recognized it. I have seen a ring just like yours in a old antique store. I was going to buy the ring but instead I chose another ring. But that all I know sorry but good luck
HelenaSophia (3 stories) (22 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-14)
What?! Really? Does she, or you know anything more about it?
PyroGirl (21 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
Oh, and I know someone with that same ring, just read that section... My sister. Which is really, kind of weird...
PyroGirl (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
That is a very unique ring you have there... And beautiful might I add. It's not cheap, I can tell you that! Your story was really amazing and most freaky!

With all due respect,
PyroGirl
HelenaSophia (3 stories) (22 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
I agree, it's a long story, sorry about that.

Nothing really special happend, and to be honest, I hope this is the last part of the story.

As for the ring, I don't know I'm really attached to it, it's almost abnormal. I was thinking about getting to know more about it. It's strange, I'm really attached to the ring but I always thought it was just a cheap ring.

If somebody knows more about the ring, please tell me.
ParrotPig104 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
woah, that's one long story, sorry I didn't have time to read it all.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
omg girl. I am so freaked out for you. I don't even have advice on this one because I've never dealt with doppelganger stuff. That just is too much for me. I don't know what to tell you. Please ask your spirit guides for assistance. You can travel in your dream state. Learn to control your dreams and get in touch with your spirit guides. I think you should get rid of the ring.
zombiesarecommingforme (3 stories) (32 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
WOW! That is a very gorgeous ring. It deffinently looks old, maybe even Victorian. You could go get it apraised to see how much it's worth, the apraiser might even know some back ground info.
As for the rest of your post, that is frightening and magnificant all at the same time. MAybe consult a medium, make sure it is a well respected one though. You could even try talking to a preist.

Best of Luck
❤ Belle
ghostgirl122 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
I have seen the picture of the ring and I'm afraid I have seen nothing like that before. I think the ring could have been worth a lot but maybe your theory is almost right everything seems very possible and maybe the woman is related to you in some ways but I think you should look what you do before you do it because maybe what happened to her could happen to you.
Sorry to scare you in any way.
Ghostgirl122 ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: