You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl In Hospital

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl In Hospital

 

I was with my doctor friend Kate when I was about 13 or 14 in a hospital that she worked in, I would stay with her quite often and tonight she had to work late. It was about 1am and we didn't want to go back to her flat so we decided to stay in a room in the hospital that was made for employees on late shifts. Anyway, I went into the room and I changed into my top and pants, I really needed the toilet but remembered it was down the hall. I had always got a really bad vibe about the hospital because it was old and I knew a lot of children had died there. (Forgot to mention I was near the paediatric ward)...

So, I was on the way down to the bathroom and I had this really wierd sense that I was being watched, I knew Kate was finishing up her shift and was at least a hundrud yards away from me in a different room. Anyway, I went to the bathroom and on the way back up I saw a little girl standing right in the middle of the hallway, she looked peaceful, as if she didn't even know I was there. She was wearing a nightie and she had blondish hair. I closed my eyes and looked again and she was gone. I knew I wasn't dreaming because it was so real. I wasn't scared or anything, I was curious. I asked Kate and she said that she has seen the same girl. She had died here about 2 months ago apparently. I went to bed anyway and all I could hear was laughing then a really quiet girls voice say 'I miss my mommy.' I cried for her cause that stuff makes me really sad. I finally got to sleep and I felt as if she was watching over me all night.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NellieFish, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-10)
I started to cry reading the last couple lines of this. I don't blame you for being sad by this. Very sad story. Hopefully that poor little spirit finds rest.
Madyrina (68 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
What a great, yet sad story. I hope that this little girl doesn't stay at the hospital but finds her way home to the light.
NellieFish (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
Thank you for reading everyone. I might not see her again as my docter friend has moved hospital. But you'll never know, I have always had this sense that she is around. ❤
Kitt3nKat (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
Awww this story almost makes me want to cry... I wonder if she would get to see her mommy if that would make her want to go to the light (:
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
Oh that is really sad. I do hope that little girl makes it into the light and doesn't have to wonder about that hospital for eternity
Spottedpeltwarrior (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
Awww poor girl she needs someone to hug ❤ anyways nice story it touched my heart. I hope that little girl is happy in heaven
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
I liked this story because it shows how even on the other side emotions are still the truest form of a souls expression and it can touch any one soul, alive or not.

JohnTravis~ that is a really lovely idea to leave a teddy or doll there for her I hope they do, that would be great if it helps her in some way. 😊
johntravis28 (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
bacchaegrl - Best to just ignore that idiot. (S) he's been trolling around a few stories trying to get a rise out of people. If we just ignore him/her maybe (s) he might just p**s off.

Nelliefish - That was a lovely story and quite sad for the wee girl. Would it be worth leaving a teddy bear or something near where she usually manifests to try and cheer her up?

Just a thought. Thanks for sharing

John
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
Okay 105Tazrael, do you personally know this ghost and their story? How can you assume you know everything about every haunting everywhere? You don't really know the situation. You haven't been there. I bet a little nudge could help the little girl cross over. Or it could be residual, and nothing can be done about it. How do you know? Are you some sort of walking encyclopedia of every ghost sighted in the world? Ghost don't follow a set of rules. Nothing paranormal does. That's why it's called the paranormal, because it's all so unpredictable. You don't know what could happen with this ghost or any other strange activity anywhere. You say you have experience in these things. But that's just it, it's YOUR experience, no one else's. I'm looking for answers, just like everyone else; but when a person comes along claiming they know it all, I can tell right away that they actually know nothing. Perhaps you should read the stories and comment accordingly, instead of leaking unwanted information about yourself in the comment section. Like others have said, write your own dang story.

This comment from 105Tazrael is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
NellieFish,
Aawww, this one made me cry, that's so sad. I don't think I could have stood the rest of the night there. Thank you for sharing. 😭

Jav
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
Aw, that is sad, I would cry too. I hope the little one found some peace.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: