You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Knife Attack

Real Ghost Stories

Knife Attack

 

This experience I had still brings countless questions in my mind. The far house was the only big house in the west side of town. It wasn't private property so anyone could basically go there. It stood by other houses that are on the street. To go there, there was only one road in and out and it's a dead end at the end. It is around 4 miles from town. It is abandoned yet the house still stands and is still in good condition. The closest buildings next to it were a Del Taco, Burger King and a gas station which was around 2 miles. Anyways, getting to my story.

After a long day at school, Erik and I went home to relax. Towards the evening, we drove to the Far house. As we got closer I noticed someone or something standing in the balcony of the house, like a shadow figure. The street lights in front of the house were dead so it was kind of dark. I just ignored it because my eyes could've been playing tricks on me. So we got out of the car and walked onto the property with our flashlights shining at the house. We didn't go in because we were just scouting the place. Erik started to pan his flashlight from left to right and when the light was shining on the window, we both saw a white figure standing there. I shined my light there and it was still there. We both were surprised to so we decided to go closer. Then the strangest thing happened. The figure disappeared in front of our eyes and we heard what seemed like a pack of dogs barking and coming towards us so we raced back to the truck and took off.

The next day, we told our friends at school. Most of them believed it, the rest didn't. It was homecoming night. After winning at our football game 24-20 and with me being MVP, we decided to go party at the Far house. So lots of people came, and we just partied until like 5 in the morning. As we started to clean up, we heard as if someone was walking upstairs, heavy footsteps. We thought it was one of our friends. 6 of us were left in the house cleaning. Then we heard a very loud scream upstairs so we ran and we saw one of our friends being levitated off the ground and slammed against the wall. We couldn't do anything at that time. She screamed her butt off and finally she fell to the ground. We didn't know what was in there so immediately we just left the house and our mess.

Night fall came by quick and we went back to the house to get a few things we had left behind. As we got to the front door, it was so dark. We opened the door and turned on the lights, to our surprise, the were blood writings on the wall saying, 'leave now, or die'. The writing seemed fresh and it was really blood upon further inspection. We thought someone was playing a prank on us, but we still were scared. My other friends, Thomas, Rosie and Ashley went up stairs to check. We had all of our stuff and about ready to go when all of a sudden the lights started flickering on and off, the windows opening, doors slamming. It was complete chaos. We stood frozen in fear. That went on for about a minute and then it was total darkness.

We ran to the front door but it was locked. Our flashlights were our only source of light so we kept looking for an exit. Everything was shut and locked. We were frightened. We saw a black figure come down the stairs as if it was walking down and we all screamed. Finally the door broke open and we all rushed outside. As we ran, I looked back and I saw the same white figure which had appeared on the window days ago. This time it had blood on her white garment and the appearance was transparent. You could see through her. Her face wasn't that clear enough to get a visual on but she had a knife in hand and was coming towards the front porch. We took off in our cars.

Now the very disturbing part, Erik and I got home around 12am or so that same day and right when we got out I saw two knives come flying towards us. I ducked but Erik got hit on his chest. It was the same exact knives I saw earlier. He was bleeding badly. I looked around to see who had thrown it and no one was there. The other knife just landed in my front seat. So I called the ambulance and police. They all came to the scene. Unfortunately, my good friend Erik passed away days after. It was so sad. Until to this very day, I can't seem to figure out why that happened. As for my other friends, Thomas got in a car accident years later and died. Ashley and Rosie died 2 years later when the airplane they flew on for their modeling crashed. It was horrific. I am the only one that survived, and to tell this story, I look back and it is quite a tragic one. The house got demolished and it is an empty land now.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kiddo27, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Donald_Trumpet (18 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-08)
WTF! I never expected to laugh so much reading scary stories. This dude is too much. ROFL 😁 😁 😁
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-02-14)
Ow, ow... This is seriously wicked, lady-glow! I laughed so much my sides hurt! 🤣 This has all the hallmarks of a blockbuster: Final Destination meets Friday 13th meets Carrie meets X Files meets Evil Dead meets Nightmare on Elm St. Can't wait for the sequel! 😭
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-25)
Far out, this is like the gift that keeps on giving. 😆 Thanks to Lady Glow for the link!
When I read things on here, no matter how far fetched, I try to find at least some glimmer of credibility. This is one of those rare write ups that has absolutely none whatsoever. Must have been school holidays. 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
kimkim - this story is almost 3 years old and the o/p has closed their account. So basically, there was no reason for your comment 😐
kimkim (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
i wish you wouldn't waste my (& others') time with your fake stories like this. So annoying!
cutiepiecharlie (17 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-23)
fake like that would ever happen
"we saw my friend being levitated of the ground and being smashed against the wall"
"we saw blood writings on the wall saying leave now or die" yea right
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
Hahaha the funniest thing is he joined in the comments bagging out his own story lmao! 😆 😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
NEVER DISRESPECT THE B.S. BLANKIE!

Sorry, I was going for ominous...

Jav 😲
johntravis28 (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
The parchment that this story was originally written on must have been made from the same material as the BS Blankie!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
Methinks the BS Flag was thrown on this one on the 20 yard line, with First and Ten to go. LoL.

I guess the O/P thought 'Hey they made another Final Destination movie so why not try out a plot line for the next one?'

Respectfully,

Rook
johntravis28 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
Morticia, Call me crazy, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you are not the only one that thinks so 😆
Morticia1 (6 stories) (162 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
Ive got to say that I started reading this and my gut feeling told me something wasn't right. The further I read the more I thought "BS" 😆

Glad I'm not the only one to think so 😊
cutechoy (42 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
wow... Lucky for you to survive...!
Its very tragic...! Hmmp...
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
Oh this WOULD have made a good X file actually Raptor!

Let's write out a script and see if they'll make another movie for the event? 😆
ninjaz007 (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
This story was a waste of time, for all involved. I hate fake stories, especially obvious ones like this.😠
Raptor (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
This story should of made the x files. Good work lmao. I enjoyed those tv shows.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
now I'm wondering is this op related to the little girl on here not so long back who did EXACTLY the same thing?

Has the site been invaded by a family of total idiots who poo poo there own fiction?

We have had the siblings now let's see what ma'n'pa come up with!
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
Dragon,
I have to many nieces and nephews to count but I know how it is when they try to throw temper tantrum...lol... That's what I thought about this story also...
johntravis28 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
Dragon...I think it stands mro "most Valuable Player", basically man of the match
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
See what I miss when I do my homework JEEZ! The first thing I wondered was how an abandoned house had electricity, (good catch there ladies) then the rest of the BS just fueled its own fire as this story progressed LOL

Just for the record an MVP is 'Most Voted Person'? I assume?

This was lamer than watching my 3 year old niece attempt to have a tantrum for a lolly 😆 😆 😆
johntravis28 (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
Correct D/A. I love when people get found out... Especially when they out themselves in such a spectacular blaze of glory!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
lololol LOVE IT. The fakers are being consolidated. 😉 Nothing like selling yourself out!

Evil Dead was so horrifyingly and tackily awesome! I think they must have been taking notes from the whole Japanese tentacle hentai thing... So terrible, just like this author, hahaha

Someone pass the Cheetos, 'cause there is some serious cheese up in here...
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
zzsgranny,
I think you should take more breaks and come on the laugh training on this site.

Miracles,
OMG...I can't believe the author would really do that. He actually admitted his story was fake... What a LOSER!

As one of the posters said earlier in the thread, I'm one of those people who would give the benefit of the doubt for any story and I have done it many times before but even before I finished this story, it jumped out at me as being fake. By the time, I finished the story, I was searching for the BS Blankie.

Did anyone ever tell you guys a crazy loonies. I guess (1) that makes me a loonie and (2) I guess you have to be a loonie to put up this crap.
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
WOW, Miracles, good call! Hahah that is so ridiculous... It just goes to show how fake this poster is, unfortunately. Go find something better to do with your time, "kiddo", and stop wasting ours with bull!...except it did make for a fun convo about Evil Dead. Haha 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+6
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
I've been watching this thread; got a lot of laughs from the story itself and many from the comment section.

The biggest laugh I've gotten so far was when the original author commented and then changed his name. Guess maybe he didn't realize it reflects at the top of the page as well as in the comments section too? 😆
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
kiddo,
this story should be pasted where it sits, giving us a mini message board, for all internet time.
johntravis28 (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
Actually just watched Evil Dead the other night. That film is so bad I LOVE it! I had completely forgotten about the randy trees too! Great stuff!

This comment from kiddo27 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
Granny,

For most it's 22 or 23 Aug. Not much longer now (and there was much rejoicing!)

How does a plot line for a Final Destination Flick get approved?
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
sorry guys but I have to say we all think this could be true! Your all not giving this story a chance!?!?!
Love santa, the easter bunny, the tooth fairy,
The sand man, jason, michael myers, freddy krugger and finaly the wicked witch of the west
😆 😆 😆

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: