You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: The Nightmare

Real Ghost Stories

The Nightmare

 

I am currently a sixteen year old girl; everything I say here is 100% percent truth. There's this ghost named Robert, and he harasses me a lot, and so I talked to people on this website, and they gave me advice. I couldn't turn to my parents; they would NOT listen to me. SO, I just decided to forget about him. So, about three weeks ago, I went over my aunt's house, and I decided to sleep over. It was a nice, quiet house. My aunt and uncle-in-law left to go to the bar, so I stayed at the house, and slept at 6 O'clock. Then I woke up at 3 O'clock in the morning. I knew that Robert would be with me, because he always follows me everywhere I go. Then I tried to go back to sleep. That's when the nightmare started.

I was on the verge of sleeping, when I felt paralyzed. I couldn't move. I was lying on my belly at the time. Then, I felt the heaviest weight on my back, I could not breath. It was so heavy, and I tried to call my aunts name (her room was right next to mine) but nothing came out. That when I heard Robert saying, "I'm going to cover her mouth so she can't scream". Every time I tried to call her, it felt heavier. Then, I feel asleep.

When I woke up, I started crying a lot, and I turned on the lights. It was about 4 O'clock, when I woke up. Then I heard Robert say in my head,"Awww...poor babe"

Then after that I feel asleep again with the lights on. Once I was on the verge of sleeping, once again, I felt paralyzed. This time, I was sleeping on my back. Then I heard Robert say, "I'm up here" in a teasing voice. I didn't know what made me look up, I had no control, my eyes just looked up, and above me I seen his face.

He was standing at the end of my bed, looking down at me. All that stood out to me was his long black hair hanging down, pale skin and his smile. After that I drifted to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, Robert told me that's what I get for ignoring him. I was really angry and scared and I wanted to tell my aunt and uncle, but I felt really embarrassed and dumb. And I tried to go on this website to post it, but it was always temporary closed. So, I tried my best to tell EVERYTHING that I remembered. Can someone please help me.

Other hauntings by Panini

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Panini, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
Michael,

Michael of Bergen Paranormal Investigations...it's great you want to help people... But Blanket advertisement Posting... Come on... Either offer your opinion or not...

Please do not attempt to 'drum up business' and 'start your Rep' here on site. It's nice you founded your own Paranormal Investigation Group...it's great you have 'experts' on your team. This site however is not a place to 'Troll' for Business.

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
Panini,

I'm sorry I must address another comment and then I'll address both of your experiences here on this thread...

RougeWitch,

You have said something that confuses me... You stated... Let me quote so there is no misunderstanding...

"Lots of ghosts are possesed of evil spirits so the ghosts do what the evil spirits tell them to."

In my many, many years of experience I have never, NEVER heard of a Possessed Ghost. Could you please explain where you got that information from?

Panini...Sorry I had to ask that. It does seem that this 'entity' is 'not so nice' and while I do not believe it's out to 'kill you'. It does want your attention and it seems to thrive on scaring you.

This Spirit gave it self a name and this name... Robert Snider... Can give you 'Power' over it. In my opinion to know somethings name is to give one power over it. It helps identify 'it' and you can deal directly and or focus your attention on something that has a name easier than something that is 'Unknown'.

So I'll start with the suggestion of a shield/cleansing ritual...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Now this Ritual should not only provide a shield for your home but it should 'push' any negative energies/entities (spirits) out of your home.

In this case I would include some direct thoughts about 'Robert' and his being pushed out as well as the general things I've mentioned.

Please keep us posted as I for one would like to know what happens if you choose to try this.

Respectfully,

Rook
Panini (3 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
[at] FritzB and [at] RougeWitch: I have another experience Named "The Ghost Named Robert".
FrizB (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
I believe what you are saying, but you are still somewhat vague (who is Robert, how did you get that name, etc.). What you are experiencing sounds more like sleep paralysis to me.
RougeWitch (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
❤ Dear Panini
I believe what happened to you but I'm still wondering from where did you got "Robert" to follow you. This is obvious that he is an evil force because he try to kill you and when you said that he said: "I'm going to cover her mouth so she can't scream" seems like he is or was not alone. Lots of ghosts are possesed of evil spirits so the ghosts do what the evil spirits tell them to. This guy or evil this is not going to stop and it will be useless to put everywere things which belongs to christianity and wear the God Necklace.
The more he scare you the more he feed with your fears and he will appear more and more just to feed and become stronger with your fears. When I get in problems with spirits I cast a circle of salt and stay in it or I just throw salt on me and they are stoping. Add my email address: sister_of_the_craft [at] yahoo.com if you want to tell me more or ask me anything or you need more advices. Also tell to a familly member that is adult and will believe you or just put them to sleep with you and so maybe "Robert" will appear to them too. From your story it seems that you are haunted and not the house. I still wonder from where did you got him.
❤ I wish you goodluck and all the best to escape from him ❤...Bianca
venky (1 stories) (48 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
If you are telling truth then just do one thing believe god and places in photos in every room every wall everywhere where you will go. Keep a locket of god along with you and do regular prayer to god. Always try to take a god name whenever you will get time. This will help believe me.
BPOOH229 (1 stories) (12 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
I truly believe you should pray every night. Ask God to protect you and when or if it does still mess with you say " In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I command you to leave!" I really hope this works for you! Good Luck!
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
omg! I so sorry Panini! I just not sure... Maybe try and looking up ways to proect yourself, like differnt flowers (yeah I no it sounds corny) or maybe some sort of herbs or those in-cents (yep, can spell worth a penny, lol I know that sound corny as well) that you can put around you at night.
BUt try something like that, is my best adivce I can give you, or make someone sleep in the room with you if that helps.
Be safe hon
GIRLIE ❤
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
When did you first have contact with Robert? Do you know his back story? Do you know why he has attached himself to you? Do you often hear him clearly in your mind? Has he always been malevolent? Have you tried any of the advice given to you on this website?
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
Panini, I went back and read your other story and your going to have to get some outside support to help you. You need your mothers support with this as well to get something done.

Champion
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
Robert seems to command a lot of power over you! I would tell you to see a priest or someone but he has already showed what he does if you do something that makes him mad. I hope somebody on here can tell you something that will help without putting you in danger if that's possible but you may have to go out on a limb to get rid of him. Wish you the best!

Champion

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: