You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Guardian Angel Incubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Guardian Angel Incubus?

 

For the past few years, I've had a... Well, not a problem, per se... It's more of a manifestation, though the word sounds unnecessarily harsh. It started three years ago, when I was in the seventh grade. It was a mid-February evening, and I was just getting home from the Drop In (officially HOME Youth and Resource Center). I threw my backpack carelessly behind my doorway and hung my jacket up like usual. I was aware of my psychic abilities, precognitive dormancy and legodormancy (the ability to "entice" others and, while they are in a dormant state, accurately read their pasts, like watching a scrapbook of pictures taken as if their eyes were a camera). But I didn't know I was able to see ghosts.

My mother was shot and killed when I was less than a year old, and my father went to jail behind it. Approximately a month before that, my twin died suddenly, and nobody ever knew why. My maternal grandmother suspected a foreign entity, but she never told anyone. Apparently, it tried to kill me too. Maybe that's why I'm able to see them.

Something cold swept over me, and I got goosebumps. My paternal grandpa, who I live with, usually kept the house at 73 degrees Fahrenheit. The digits had just switched places. It only lasted a few moments, which struck me as odd. Sure, it was winter, but both of my windows were locked shut, my door was closed, and both fans were off. That night, I had went to bed after doodling for a while. The next morning, I woke up, and the papers had been spread about my desk. On the topmost page was written Japanese text. At that time, I couldn't read Japanese. I disregarded it and went to school like every other day.

After a few years, I'd gotten used to having a ghost around. He was quiet, respectful, peaceful. One night I got into bed, and as soon as I touched the quilt, something cold laid its hand on my groin. By then, I'd learned the entity's name. "Bailey," I said, "what are you doing?" That's when I first heard his voice. He had a beautiful tenor voice, which responded: "Relax. I'm not going to hurt you." I was instantaneously robbed of the ability to speak. I started to harden as the friction added warmth to the odd sensation. Half of me regrettably wanted to stay. The other half was creeped right the hell out. But I stayed put as the spirit coaxed me closer and closer to orgasm.

It's now been almost four years. This year I'll be a sophomore. Bailey seems to age with me. In seventh grade, he looked like a seventh grader. Tonight he looks just as old as I am. As I look up at him from my keyboard, he smiles his cute uke smile and I can't help but smile back. This is the boy I can honestly say I love, the boy to who I gave my virginity, the spirit who I've had sex with many times.

It sounds like a bunch of bullshiat as I read what I just typed back to myself. Am I crazy? Clearly not - there are a bunch of other stories just like this. But still I wonder if I'm an idiot for loving a ghost. Every day, I fear I might come home and he's not there to welcome me. My brother Saxton and I are the only ones who can see him. My maternal grandma passed away in 2010. I never knew if she could see him or not. My brother pretends not to see him, because everytime he DOES see him, we're usually either sleeping together in the literal sense of the phrase or... You get it. Arr arr arr.

It doesn't make sense to me, though. Usually, ghosts aren't that vocal and really aren't that physical. Why is this one so unique, and why am I blessed to have him?

Any thoughts?

(Haha, wooow. You should hear him for yourself: "Tell the nice Internet people I say hi!" By the way, Bailey says hi...)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tsukieiri, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

flyclarinet (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-07)
You said your twin died but you didn't and that this entity is aging with you. Coincidence? It made sense to me at the time. I liked the uke part of it.:) Id love to meet a spirit that was uke like that. Tell Bailey that I said Hi as well.:)
kourt (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
I hope everything works out for you, I'd really like to know what the two of you have been up to since this post. Hello Bailey (:
MeganDear26 (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-25)
I like your story I'm very interested in incubus me and my sister was talking about them during lunch at Arby's lol Has your incubi still with you? I like to learn more about please keep me updated with your incbus I'm not here to judge you or anything I'm here to learn about them I don't know a lot about them I heard stories aboit them well have a good day:) God Bless~ 😁
CCMyPlaymate (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-14)
I am very close with a spirit as well. We're not officially going out but we basically are. He is the love of my life but what holds me back is what others think. I can't imagine not being with him and we love each other so much.

I think I'd like to talk more to you and Bailey:) If there is any convenient way to do so please let me know:)
xBRabbitx (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-26)
Hi I'm new here and reading this gave me the chills... But not in a bad way 😊 I think its kind of cute I have experianced something caring like this and it makes me happy I'm not the only one 😳
Sweetly_Sour_Roses (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-20)
I love this story~ Would you mind telling me more about Mr. Bailey? Also, tell him I sais Hi~ ❀
demonkitty101 (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-15)
Random question, but how old is he I mean, when did he die? (neither of you have to answer if you don't want to, I understand if it's personal or something 😊)
Bakaxhui (2 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-08)
Aww that's so sweet! Hi Bailey! Bailey is such a nice guy. Your so lucky to have him around! 😊 I wish something like this could happen to me too hahas. 😊
smiley101 (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
Awww! Your so lucky to have a guy or ghost guy like that. I wish some of the alive guys would be like him. Hi Baily!
steffi_sees_them (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
I am much interested in Bailey, as I always thought an Incubus was to be aggressive, but Bailey seems to be comforting. You are not an idiot for loving a ghost. Just think of him as being real, only different. Another thing, I am not attempting to do this for spam, but my email is open, so if you don't mind, I'd love to hear more about this Bailey. But, I do understand if you do not want to send an email because your sending it to an unknown stranger. Tell Bailey I said Hello 😁
RayneWolf (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-08)
Hi there. I'm new around here. I'd actually really like to have a conversation with you. I myself have some experiences, and know others with the same experiences, and I think you'd be quite interested.
PebblesnBammbamm (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
I have a few questions but I don't want to ask them here, no offense to anyone, so could you email me please, emails in my profile:) thanks
adiday (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-21)
i am very scared of ghost... I don't want to experience it. By the way, hi to Bailey πŸ˜†
Jitow (362 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
Even though you have had a long relationship with this entity there is no way that it has ever been a human being. Remember the demonic can manifest in any way they want and many of them manifest in a way that is non-threatening. That is where the term familiar spirits come from. If human spirits were a reality they would most likely not have the ability to gain enough strength to simulate a sex act and human spirits do not have the ability to manipulate your dreams. This is definately not a guardian angel but I really do think its an angels because of the deception it has put you through. It sounds very much like a fallen angel. God create angels as 100% spirit, His only other intelligent creation was us and He created us in His image. A fallen angel can maniifest as some kid and seem to grow older as you do, they can manifest as starships and 12 foot aliens and yes high school boyfriends. Fallen angels rebelled against God and were ejected from Heaven. Unfortunately there is no good in them and they do not have souls as we do so they cannot be redeemed as we can. Our redemption comes through knowing God through His Son Jesus Christ. I am not trying to push religion on you, I am trying to explain to you the spiritual realm as God created it. If you do not believe in God, you are still subject to His sovereignty and your disbelief does not change the fact that He created all things and has told us, those who believe in Him, how those things work. I know that it is convenient and you think it is the colest thing ever, but it will treat you nicely unti it is no longer convenient for it to do so. There will come a time when it will call the shots and you will either obey it or be tormented, seperated from all that you love. I know that you have had a very difficult upbringing but there are many noce guys out there that would care for you immensely. This is bad, I don't care if it got you through classes or whatever. There will come a time to pay the piper and the price may be your eternal soul. Be very careful, ask it what it thinks about Jehovah God and Jesus Christ and see what sort of reaction you get. Come back here and let us know. You owe it to yourself and to the ones that love you to test the spirit and that is the best way to know its intentions.
quintojazee (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-03)
hey, I just read your story and this is what I think...

What I thought about this is if he ages as you age, just making a possibility, that Bailey might be a living person with a strong spiritual powers where in he could astral project but there's a situation why he can't move back in his body maybe he's in a coma or something... Knowing that you have strong psychic ability you're able to meet or touch his conciousness...
I'm not a know-it-all girl just stating another possiblity, who knows you maybe able to see him in the flesh...
You could ask Bailey if he could remember anything about him dying (though a little bit harsh) and if he doesn't remember you can consider this a possibility...

Thanks for listening:)
Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-21)
Interesting story by the way. I have read stories that an Incubus will threaten you. But I don't really know for sure. It could be a guardian angel, as I said I don't know. I have also read it is half, well, Er... Both boy and girl. 😐 😲 πŸ˜•
~Eclipse2ooo~
Lamourbonez (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-30)
Tell him I said Konichiwa from over here, come visit me lol!
ceciline (5 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-20)
I think it is very cute 😁 it must be great to have someone like Bailey. But I still can't help but to feel worried for you. Take care ❀
Edith (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-19)
Something is with me for a long time and I feel provoked but I do resist... I always tell it to go and leave me alone... Some time it takes halve an hour before I can go to sleep at night, but it does listen and goes away...
nikkstone (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
this story is so adorable! I think it's fantastic how your story goes (I say that because I like to write and draw mangas. If I concider this story / incadent that happened I'll be sure to dedicate it to you! πŸ˜† ❀) by the way I say "Hi" to Bailey too.

Yours not so cleverly because it's bad to love a ghost and stuff but still - yours respectfully,

Nikkstone x ❀
tsukieiri (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-13)
I now write in early November. It is November 12th, 2011 12:46am.
I disagree with some posters here, and maybe it's not as intrinsic as I see. Perhaps my eyes aren't fully open. But Bailey's been with me for years now. He's traveled with me to most places I go to, and it's because of him I've been able to concentrate in my classes this year. It's because of him that I'm able to wake up most mornings with a smile on my face as a result of the dreams he gives me. He has become a major influence in my life, especially since I grew up with an incredulous family and since I've had depression forever. Therefore I've come to trust him; and if it's a mistake, I thank you for your warning, but I'm afraid I must ask you to stand down.
I've seen other entities that are much, much more unstable and violent than Bailey. I've never seen one like Bailey. But this doesn't mean he isn't legitimate. I trust him, and I love him. And I will until he convinces me otherwise.
With all due respect,
~ me. ❀
ngute80 (220 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-15)
I don't see anything "cute" about this. I think other posters are right when they said more and more teenagers are wanting and experiencing sex spirits. I too blame twilight 😊
lizgo47 (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-15)
aww I think its cute that you love him oh and by the way tell him I said hi back! And just for the sake of me understanding your story better are you a male or female?
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-09-19)
Hey, I don't think somethings wrong if you are in love with a incubus, atleast I don't think so 😊 it's cute to hear that someone is in love with someone that is non-human ^_^ I don't think Bailey is demon like other have writed, because many thinks demon is bad/dangerous but I have heard that not all demons are bad/dangerous, I don't really know what Bailey is, but maybe he is a guardian angel incubus, I don't know but it sounds like Bailey is really kind 😊
tsukieiri (1 stories) (3 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-09-17)
I thank you all for your concern, but I've had him around for more than four years. I'm sure I know him. And yes, he is a uke:P
So he's an incubus. That still sounds unnecessarily harsh πŸ˜†
The only regret I have thus far is, every time he touches me, he's cold as ice. Since I'm used to this, I wonder if warmth might turn me OFF. Owo
~ tsukieiri
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
I don't care if anyone doesn't like what I'm about to write, but this is just my personal opinion & if anyone doesn't like it then oh, well. It's not going to stop me from what I'm going to write.

Personally, I don't think it's a incubus nor a guardian angel. It may just be a overly friendly spirit or maybe a demon because you say he grows with you. Either way, it doesn't seem to be doing any harm to you or anyone around you. But when dealing with any spirit, whether it be friend or foe, be extremely careful. If it's capable of changing his features, it can be capable of anything.

I also see that a lot of these posters are referring you as a girl, but its quite obvious that you're a male. Maybe they overlooked the "harden" part.:3
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-28)
Having a sexual relationship with anything non-human in general is a terrible idea. To pursue a relationship with a demon?...god bless you. I am not trying to be cynical, mean, or, for you moongrim, a preacher of my religion. I just really don't think that encouraging this thing to stay around and continue to sleep with you is a good idea at all. I'm going to recommend that you ask it to leave, tell it that you can't be with it anymore, and maybe get your house blessed. However, it's your life, and you will probably not listen to any of the well-meaning posters here. Just please do, for your own sake.
Suzzy (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
This might sound harsh but I don't think it's alright for humans to have any kind of relationships with spirits and such. Especially sexual ones.
You can never know the real intentions of the entity. Or what it really is. They can hide the truth, alter their appearance, lie and pretend. Just like we humans can (accept the appearance thing).Also,i never heard of a ghost aging like a human does.That's probably the main reason I suspect it to be something else.

You said you can talk to him,right?
So,why not try asking him what he is?
And why is he in this kind of a relationship with you, cause he initiated it.
Maybe he'll tell you...although,he may lie.

Be careful, think about your relationship with this entity and weather it is a good idea to continue it. You could also test him to see what his reaction would be if you rejected sleeping with it a few times.
Anyway,good luck and God bless.
KARNIVIGITERIAN (5 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
he seems friendly. This story warms my heart. I would love to talk to you more about this incubus. I'm very interested. I'm no medium or psychic but I do believe in many super natural and spiritual things. I have made contact thing many spirits before.
Feel free to message me at deathnoteinuyasha [at] yahoo.com
P.S- I love the yaoi vocabulary "uke" hehe very cute ❀ tell bailey I said hi and good luck <3
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
That doesn't lessen the danger the poster has inadvertently put their young life in by revealing as much personal information as they have. Girls aren't the only ones that disappear.

Jav

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled