You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Sleep Disturbance

Real Ghost Stories

Sleep Disturbance

 

I'm 20 years old and live with my parents. Every day of the week, my parents go to work and leave me home alone which is amazing in my opinion lol. This morning I had something very disturbing happen to me. Let me say first, I am NOT a person who likes to be touched like at all and I have my reasons.

This morning my dad left for work before I fell asleep. After he left, I fell asleep and my mom woke me up at 9 a.m to give me my thyroid medication. It seems like this happened not too long after she gave me my medicine but she leaves for work at 10:30 a.m.

Anyway, something started to disturb me a lot. My eyes were still closed and I was awake but I just wasn't awake enough to really look around the room. I felt something begin to touch me in a very private area. And I remember feeling like something was trying to smother me a few times as I said "No! Stop please." I'm pretty sure I said those words out loud. I just feel so very violated, it was beyond real feeling and I hated it.

Now I'm wondering if there's some sort of spirit in my room purposely bothering me that way? It is NOT the first time that has happened at all. It has happened a few times but this time was the worst by far and the most memorable. The other times didn't disturb me half as much. I really don't want to be touched in those ways by human or ghost and thinking about it pisses me off as well as making me feel completely disgusting. It was a strong fighter whatever it was.

I really don't want it to bother me again, I don't know what to do though.

Any suggestions on what could be happening and how to prevent it?

Thanks.

Other hauntings by Lydia050

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lydia050, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
I'd make sure, first and foremost, that you are in fact being bothered by something ghostly and not by someone/thing flesh and blood, who is taking advantage of your whilst you're in your sleep mode.

A hidden video camera would do wonders for your investigation.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Sorry..."NOW conflicting" not "not conflicting"

Oops,
Lou
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Lydia050,
First off let me say that all of what I have to say and ask are based on hoping to help and not meant to sound disrespectful in any way. This person you are in love with, do they reciprocate your feelings? Do they even know how you feel about them? Are they in a position to return your feelings or are they involved with someone else?
I've been wrong before, and would fully accept being wrong now. But I think that the frustration of being restricted from a relationship with this person is manifesting into physical manifestations of poltergeist and hypnogogic dream state/possibly sleep paralysis episodes. Have there been any other occurrences that have taken place when thinking about this person when you were fully awake?
I will not ask you to divulge your past or the reasons you feel the way you do about physical contact; but I think whatever the reasoning, it is not conflicting with your feelings for this individual and creating these occurrences due to an emotional overload or hormonal imbalance.

Lou
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
I would take rooks advice here and follow his cleansing method, getting rid of whatever it is that is disturbing you and making you feel this way will certainly help you mentally and physically 😊
Lydia050 (4 stories) (6 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
Thanks bunches for the comments so far.

I've been taking the medication for seven months.
It really hasn't effected me in any bad way...
I was really sick for about 2 years before they figured out the problem and since I've been on the meds I'm improved and feel better like, it's absolutely amazing lol.

I slept well last night, nothing disturbed me WHILE I was sleeping... However I had something disturbing happen before I slept. I was sitting on my bed and there was a chip bag to the left of me. I was thinking about someone I'm in love with just minding my own business. And the dang chip bag seriously throws itself at me, spilling chips onto the bed after hitting my shoulder. How in the world is that even possible? Which I have witnessed way crazier things in my old house, along with my family seeing the things too.

Anywho! The touching... Happened like maybe a month ago? Before this last time. But also there are times when I feel like something is breathing on my neck or a tickly feeling like someone is trying to kiss my neck and that has happened while I'm awake.
In the kitchen, my mom also says she senses a presence in the kitchen too though.

Maybe a spirit is attached to me? It could be possible. After all, I was thinking of someone else when that chip bag threw itself.
Maybe it's spirit that disturbs me while I sleep
If indeed it is a spirit...

& Thanks! I've been wanting to do a house cleansing. I'll do it:)
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
I agree with Rook. Not to say that it's completely impossible that what you experienced was paranormal, but just to eliminate even the slightest possibility that your medication has been giving you adverse side affects. You also said that this experience happened when you were half asleep which may encourage the notion that what you felt was more like a residual dream or nightmare. But, like I said, this does not rule out a possible haunting. I suggest trying Rook's advice and ask your doctor about the medicine you're taking.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
Lydia,

Thank you for sharing this with us here at YGS.

As you can see the editors placed your experience under the 'Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts' Category, more than likely due to the nature of the 'touches' you are feeling.

Before calling this an Incubus, a number of physical things need to be checked and eliminated so that the Paranormal can be considered.

More on that in a moment...

You mention this is not the first time you've felt something like this, but this was the worst... May I ask how long you've felt things like this? Another question would be this... And I mean no disrespect by this question... How long have you been taking the current medication your on? (This relates to eliminating the 'physical' before considering the Paranormal).

You have been through a lot in your life, this experience speaks towards that...It's time you took control of things... Try Meditation, picture yourself surrounded by a protective light... A shield, if you will, that nothing can penetrate. ORDER it to be gone (This is to make you feel empowered and in control again). Do this out Loud or in your Head (Or both).

Speak with your Doctor about all the possible side effects of your Meds... There is a chance that they may be causing you to feel this way or experience these things. If it is Paranormal in Nature then perhaps the Medical Treatment (Meds) have 'weakened' you and 'something' is taking advantage of this.

I'm going to offer a technique I use... Please try it, just by preforming the actions involved will show that you are 'taking control' of your life and help you 'fight off' what ever this is, be it Paranormal in Nature or something more 'Mundane'.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)


Thank you for sharing and please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook

New comments for this story have been disabled