You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Lady in the Hallway

Real Ghost Stories

The Lady in the Hallway

 

Hey yall, I'm 15 from Houston, Texas and I'm kind of freaked out here. This is all very new to me, I have never talked about this with anyone. My Story began when I was about 6 years old, I had a a really scary dream. My dream began with this tall teenage hispanic guy with black hair like me. The young guy was in a house walking down a hallway when out of nowhere, at the end of the hallway, there was a malicious looking women staring straight at him, as soon as he got a glimpse of her, he ran away, but when he started running off, he fall hard towards the ground and was holding his ankle and looked like he was in pain. I would have that dream at least once every month until I was 12.

This is the scary part, just last year, me and my family moved to a new house, it was a nice house but I had a really bad feeling about that house, everything was quiet, for a day or two I started having weird cold chills going up my spine, when I would move to a certain part of the house, it would get cold all of a sudden and I felt like I was being watched most of the time.

One time after school, I was very tired and headed for bed, I was making my way down the hall when I saw a woman, she gave a really evil presence, so I ran straight out of the house and waited outside until my old man got home.

I didn't tell him about my experience but the next day, I remember, me and one of my home boys came over to my house right after school to play soccer. While we were playing soccer, he asked me "hey who's that lady watching us from the window?" as I turned around, I saw the same women from the hallway staring at us from a window, as soon as I saw her, next thing I now I fell straight to the ground. I had twisted my ankle. Then I remembered the dream I had when I was little.

But here's a dream that I'm really scared of...

It starts out with a man getting in a car and driving around what appears to be the astro stadium in houston (that's where I live), he drives in the parking lot of the stadium to park his car, when he gets out, a car parks right in front of his, then a dark figure calls out "STOP!", as soon as the man turns around he gets shot right in the chest as he is trying to keep himself up, the dark figure gets into the car and in the passenger seat is the same women that I saw in the hallway.

Now I'm pretty sure that the man in the dream is me because we look so much alike. What do you guys think, do yall think this is my fate?

I've had so many dreams like this, for example I had a dream of a car wreck in front of my house with a women screaming "david oh my god, david!". And sure enough it happened, a guy named davi green collided his car with big moving truck and he had a broken neck, broken ribs, and a broken collar bone. I know david myself, he lived 4 houses down. But I didn't know him until after I had that dream.

So yall please, I need to find out if that is fate or who's fate is it? Because I had had that dream at least 20 times this year...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, H_T0WN3r_713, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
you are obviously a medium pay atention and try and prevent the activity use your powers for good. ❤
bardsidhe (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-30)
Oops, Sorry, Houston, hhmm maybe I said Atlanta instead for a reason... Ever though of moving there?... 😉
bardsidhe (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-30)
my thoughts, Move away from Atlanta...
in Celtic Lore, this woman you see would be called a Banshee, not the wailing banshee of popular myth and fairy tales.

the Banshee is a female spirit who comes to someone usually she is a family member who has passed to the otherworld, she appears to forewarn of danger.
Because you see her but do not hear her, this shows she is warning you of danger. But not death as the most well known version is said to do.

the look she is giving you could be one to try and scare a warning into you. As it seems the woman herself is not the one causing the problem.

I think the first encounter was to show you the threat is real, and make you listen to the second 'vision'
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-02)
Although these dreams may be a bot of a premolnition of sorts, they are NOT the end all, know all. It is possible that the dreams are there to remind you or warn you of pending possible danger. I am certain now that you have had these dreams, if you see a woman fitting the physical descritoiton of the woman in your dream,, you would not slow down to pick her up. Just consider them as possible warnings and let it go at that. Now that you have been warned, nest to heed the advice in my opinion.

God Bless!
radio1 (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
I've had dreams like that. I actually had a dream about 9/11 before it happened. And I also had a dream of my friends father passing away and a few months later he did. Try not to worry just pray and ask the Lord to take these dreams away from you, especially the one's that involve death.
H_T0WN3r_713 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
I appreciate your guys help thanks I really appreciate. I'm really not ready to die I know I gots lot to live for.
kathia (14 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
i tell you something I'm a physic and that what happens to me all the time in dreams and my goal is that if a dejavu come up I run fast as I can to tell that person I don't talk to no one because I don't charge to no one not even my own mother I have a lot of ugly dreams that come up to be true take a lot yourself because is very dangeous! 😉
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
if you come to that later in life, turn around and go somewhere else. You could avoid your own death. Or find another way to go.
H_T0WN3r_713 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
Hey yall thanks for the comments well yeah The part about the man in the car is that I noticed that the liscence plate on the pack of the car that says "Fight or die" and also, I remember that while he was in the car there was a road block but the car avoided it by goin a oppasite direction I'm not sure if it helps but that's all I remember
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
Dreams and premonitions are not my area of expertise, but as EBW9 says you can change the future if you know what to avoid. Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you, but I am sure there are others here who will be.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
The good thing about having premonitions(what I think you are having) is you can change the future. Is there anymore details you left out so maybe I can help more?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: