You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Scary Reservation Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Reservation Experience

 

I live on the rez and these stuff happen and it is scary because I live in the middle of nowhere.

I have lots of Skin walker stories, but this happen last night and it was so scary. My parents went to my Grandmas bingo. Me and my 2 brothers stayed my little brother Hayden and my brother (we are the same age) Wyatt are home alone. We wanted to do an all nighter (you know how teens are and there monster energy drinks) well we did have 2 can each and we got tried aha.

It was around 2:30 I remember because Hayden got in to his PJ's and brushed his teeth and, about to craw into his bed. So I tucked him in and it was 2:53. Me and Wyatt were watching Lion&King (we didn't watch it in a long time) so we were watching the end of it, and when it was over I turned off the T.V and and turned of the lamp. We decided to camp out in the living room so we were about to go to bed. Then I clocked struck 3:00 I told Wyatt ahhh we made it to 3 dang it we almost did an all nighter.

All of a sudden someone started knocking on the door, and then a few minutes later another knock but on the window. I thought to my self OMG that monster is really working on me. Then I put on my earphones a few seconds later someone whistled then I said Wyatt stop that your scaring me then he woke up and said what I am not doing anything. Then something banged really loud on our door it sound like that someone or something really wanted to come in.

My stupid brother went to the door a step away from opening it, and I grabbed his shirt then I said" are you insane we can't open the door". Then he said "well I am look out the window". So he did that and said" I don't see anybody". We have this security light by our door and 2 blue heelers that always bark when they hear something. After that loud bang they started barking like crazy. Me and my brother got really really scared.

The thing what ever it was keep whistling, and another one banging on the door. In the mean time my brother had my Ipod and was recording the sounds that were made. My brother Hayden woke up really scared, and when he woke up he went to a window and looked out and something black (like a black shadow it was a huge tall and skinny shadow) anyways that tall skinny shadow was just looking at him for a minute or 2. Then it ran away. That shadow thingy really scared him he hurried up and shut the curtains and ran to me.

While we were in shock the clock struck 4:00 and all that nose went away it was really creepy. After we felt relief, we turned on all the lights even the bathroom lights. Then a half hour later our parents returned. They said "oh you guys are still up".

We looked at each other and said" we are not going to sleep"! They asked why and we told them the whole story showed them the recording and my dad said" skin walkers those are defiantly skin walkers because the whistles when they do them they use animal bones and make them that loud".

In the morning we showed are parents and a medicine man where the skin walkers were doing what ever they were doing and where they window and door was they picked up bones and foot prints. Which were really scary. That medicine man told us Hayden was lucky he didn't get witched crafted (when skin walkers witch craft you they wish bad stuff happen to you) I am so glad Wyatt didn't answer the door.

Well I hope you enjoy my story and tell my what you think and excuse my bad writing;)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kibbles13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KyleMM (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-17)
If you guys would like to know about skinwalkers please don't be shy about it. I know more on the subject if intrested now I'm not navajo but I live in close proximity to many native american cultures.
lisepooh (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-16)
You live on the rez in Arizona? Me too and I have had Encounters with skinwalkers too. If it was a skinwaler you should see a medicine man incase someone is trying to curse you.
quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-14)
Your experience sounds terrifying! 😨
Being Alaskan Native I do pay attention to some of the lower 49 nations and what they believe in.
For some reason evil things like the hours between 3 am and 4 am.
It would be nice to hear what you heard on your ipod.
FYI:Next story if you have a little more time just copy and paste it to a Microsoft Document Word page and it should show all the mistakes of your story, then you would copy and paste the corrections to this site.

❤ Qt
gelflingfay (1 stories) (52 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-14)
Yeah that is creepy! I have seen something I guess like that when I was a kid, but I don't live on or any where near a reservation. What part of the country is your reservation? West central or east. The closest one to me at the moment is the one in MS for the Choctaw (I think) great people! Anyway that is really disturbing. I am so glad that you stopped your brother from opening that door! You really did save him. We have the Kowi Anukasha around here and my family and I have seen several. They used to mess with us but we are now on friendly terms with them I would say. We have seen them look in our windows, we have seen one in our house and see them most often in our yard. We plant things for them and speak to them or will atleast acknowledge them so they know that we show no disrespect and that they are not forgotten. I am very happy for you that your family, medicine man, and culture (assuming here) allow for openly acknowledging these events with out seeming crazy. And if it is your grand father perhaps a peace offering out side of the house might help with this. Check with your medicine man and see what he thinks. Good luck with this. It seems to have a disturbing amount of interest in you and your brother. Keep an eye out for each other and see if there is anything you can both carry with you to protect yourselves from it.
Lenise_15 (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-14)
I live on the Rez to. Its an amazing story of what you just told. There are some creepy things that happen here to and we also go to the medicine man to help us out.
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2011-10-14)
It was probably a few of your mates taking the piss out of you, getting some cheap thrills.
When you find out who did it, return the favor. 😉
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-14)
Being from Arizona myself, I'm interested in knowing which reservation you are talking about. Depending on the whereabouts, I may have another suggestion.

Jav
lynrinth (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
If it wasn't a skinwalker, it could've been a shadow person.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
sorry got board reading this one just after the door knocked AT 3AM!?!
Was I the only one to notice "that time" cropped up again?
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
The thing about the possibility of your grandpa being a skin walker, is that I've come to understand that if a skin walker knows that you know about him/her, they're obligated to hunt you down.
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
If this is true, and I've never heard of skin-walkers before this (but from what I read they certainly sound scary), then you and your brothers are very lucky! The shadow that your brother saw, was it transparent at all or was it like a solid mass? How did your brother know it was looking at him? I read that skin-walkers can possess the body of someone who makes eye contact with them... But I'm not sure on those sources.
I certainly hope that it doesn't come back. You were very wise, regardless, to keep the door shut.
stephyw2001 (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
I hadn't heard of skin walkers until last night or the night before it was on National Geographic. 😜 Interesting idea, I want to read up into this and learn more. 😊
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
I asked for just that reason, I am familiar with the legends but not an expert by any stretch of the imagination. So I am hoping this poster will share some lore (& it's source) with us that I have not come across before. A formulaic account does raise questions, but I suppose since you are dealing with humans & a certain amount of ritual in order to gain & use those powers, a kind of formula might be inevitable? I think the more the poster shares the more we will know.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
Nysa, that was my exact next question. I was hestitating because I do not want to act like I know everything about skin-walkers, because I certainly do not! But it is rather odd that the figure your brother saw was humanoid. The way that the story read bothered me a little though... I looked up the wikipedia entry for skin-walkers and it could just be coincidence, but everything happened in the story in the exact order in which it is described on the wikipedia site, almost as if it was a guide used to describe the encounter. I do not want to sound overly suspicious, but given the nature of some of our newer site members...
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
In the legends I have read before skinwalkers take the form of animals & that was central to their power. Why do you think you saw a humanoid figure? I, too, wonder if someone was playing a trick, perhaps they found a way to stand that distorted their shadow? But that does not explain why you could not see them while they were banging on the door, did you have a clear view of the door from the window? Someone could not have been crouched low where you could not see them? Nor does it explain why they would have those bones, if I understand correctly they are carved bones that are distinctive? They are not carved that way & used for other purposes?
kibbles13 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
I don't have no neighbors and nobody knew and my parents went to a bingo on last minute so nope nobody and I was wondering if it might be my grandpa because he is a skin walker and he doesn't like our family so I am investigating if it is him? Well thank you for responding:)
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
Very interesting story... Did you guys have any neighborhood friends that might have been pulling a prank on you? Had you told anyone that you were going to be up all night, or did anyone know that your parents would be out of town? I have a feeling that someone might have been having a go at you... But I suppose it could have been a spirit too.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: