You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Creepy Shadow Man And Little Shadow People

Real Ghost Stories

Creepy Shadow Man And Little Shadow People

 

My brother who is now 27 had just moved into his new house. He moved out for an unrelated reason. But, admitted that he was experiencing unexplainable things. Such as noises in another room, but stopped when he approached it. Shadow like beings seen out the corner of his eye. He saw quick reflections in the TV which was off at the time. His 1-year-old daughter, began to scream at the stop of her lungs and cry at 9:30pm every night. He and his girlfriend, heard an extremely loud crash that sounded like glass breaking that scared the both of them, when they went to go see what fell there was nothing. Her sister and their two daughters were sleeping at the time, and they heard nothing because they didn't wake up. Also, a neighbor had mentioned that the previous renters had moved out shortly after moving in due to them seeing a toaster fly off the counter and hit the wall. However, that's not what leaves me questioning.

After he admitted that, we got to talking about our experiences. I, being a paranormal fanatic my ears were glued. He told me about what he experienced when he was little. We lived in separate houses, so I never experienced any of this, in fact, I never knew about any of this before he told me. My mom and step dad had the living room in the den. All of the things that happened to him only happened when our parents were in the den. After they moved out of the den to the other spare room not due to experiences but just because they wanted more space.

He said that when he was little, about 5 to 8 years old he saw a big tall shadow man his eyes were big and black he had a bone like face that was in a shape of a square. When he saw this bone faced shadow man, he quickly rolled over facing his back towards it and shut his eyes he felt like his whole body was lifting up in the air. He didn't open his eyes until he felt like he was back on his bed. He then opened his eyes, and nothing was there. On another occasion when he saw the shadow bone man, he heard someone walking down the hall. He thought it was mom going to check up on him, but he saw the shadow man again but that time he didn't feel like he was being lifted up. He was so scared that he slept with his covers covered from his feet up to his neck, and with a baseball bat and nun chucks. He felt that if he was covered from head to toe whatever it was wouldn't bother him.

One night he didn't have the bat, and nun chucks, his feet were uncovered. He wasn't sure if it was due to him tossing and turning, or if something uncovered him. He woke up to a lot of little shadow people surrounding him. They were about a couple of feet tall. They tied a roped around his neck and pulled him out of the bed and through the house, the front door was open, and he couldn't scream or anything he was grabbing on to anything and everything trying to stop these little evil people. He saw the rope already leading out the door. He found a pair of scissors and cut the rope. He ran into the mom's room and fell asleep in her bed when he woke up the next morning he had an in-print of a rope around his neck. Mom had asked him how he got the rope in-print around his neck. He told her, but she never believed him.

He also said that he's seen doors open on their own and his cat was hissing and meowing and when he went to go see what she was hissing at her hind legs were up in the air while her front legs were on the floor. She was looking back at NOTHING and was hissing. Like I said this all happened when our parents turned the den into the living room and when they moved into the bigger spare room, all of it quit.

As he grew up, he experienced doors and such opening and closing but that was about it. When he told mom about everything, she didn't believe him. I have been trying to look up information about these little evil people. The only thing I came up with is a Fairy type being, which has said to kidnap people and breed with their own kind. Kind of like aliens. I thought these fairy tales were just that, TALES! I guess not. I've heard a lot of stories about fairies and gnome type beings over in Ireland, but I live in the USA.

I believe him when he was telling this story, he was almost in tears. I am so dead set on finding what these little evil people are and what they were planning to do with my big brother. I was actually scared out of my mind. I slept on the couch with the TV on and the lights on. This is not some made up story I really need to know about these little evil people!

Other hauntings by ghost_fanatic2011

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghost_fanatic2011, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Slenderman (33 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-29)
[at] Scbsd

I've cut a dime in 8ths with a pair of scissors, takes a hell of a lot of effort, but can be done relatively quickly. So I don't think that flaws the story.

Keep it real,

Slenderman.
jdoub33 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-23)
Amazingly enough, My wife and I both had similar experiences as children. In my case, I remember being pulled out of bed by these small shadow people who ranged from 1-3 feet tall, and maybe 8 to 12 at a time... They would come out of the family bathroom every night, trying to drag me back into the bathroom. When they grab me, it felt like they would drain me of my energy when I fought to keep them from dragging me. Of course, I lost the ability to speak and yell for help. Whenever my wife brought up that she had this experience (in which she described as little ninja's), I instantly knew that this was a demonic experience. These were actually little demons, trying to take us somewhere evil. Night after Night, I dreaded going to sleep because I knew that I had to fight them off and I was terrified... It stopped after a while, maybe when my mom put the "Lord's Prayer" plaque on hall wall where they would travel from the bathroom to my room.
stormangel (3 stories) (55 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-02)
My dads parents both grew up in ireland, and fairies wern't something to be scoffed at. I have my own theory on them, people in ireland (especially) are to this day still scared of them, but in days gone by they're was much more belief in them, so much that I think they came into exsistance like a thought form or tulpa would, the more belief and thought, worry etc is put into a ledgend... Maybe they were their from the start I have no clue... Fairies may have been willed into exsistance. I do have a problem with the 'cutting the rope' and being physically dragged through the house, his mum didn't wake up? But just saying I give more credance to fairies than I used to. Thanks for posting
Emilio (3 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-30)
Well I can't tell you about the shadow man. But Smaller shadows could have been fairies. It is said that at times fairies will take children away and replace them with a copy of the child which is their own Fairy Child that is called a Changling, Changlings are thought to feed off of the parents and the fairies thought to feed off of the children. Also in other lore it is said fairies do this to humiliate the parent of the changling and even fairies putting there changling in a human household to live a human life. What ever the reason I believe that your brother has encountered fairies.
gelflingfay (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-14)
If you look up your local native american legends you are more than likely going to find a creature that is similiar to what you said. These creatures either like you or they hate you. There isn't much middle ground. You said that you found info on creatures listed for fairy like creatures that sort of matured your description. If you look at nearly all cultural mythos you will find a creature that matches what you describe, but with slight variations. We are human but there we generally have varitions in our description like tall and black versus shorter and white as a broad and general example. Kowi Anukasha is what they are called here where I live in the Choctaw Biloxi region of Mississippi. Search and you are sure to find the info you need. If these are the type of creature that you think may have attacked your brother tell him to plant something fruiting just for them. Like a strawberry patch and leave it for them. This should help if he is ever still afaid of this or a fruit tree or shrub. As for the tall one I have no idea except that obviously not good. Good luck!
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-14)
This story was hilarious, the little shadow people with the rope made me laugh so much, thanks for the humorous tale you have written. I pictured these little Oompa loompas running around the house only to botch the job up on your brother and run out with the incompetent square bonehead creature. 😊
ghost_fanatic2011 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
My brother and I have been talking about it off and on since he told me this, I believe him. He's 27, he has no reason to lie or get attention trust me. He has bigger problems than lying just to get me interested. I believe that in a state of trauma like that you tend to block out some of what actually happened. And as you talk and think about it the more you remember. He told me that they were also glowing there were about 7 to 8 of them. He did have a little table in his room that had scissors on it. He was being pulled by his neck, so he was free handed to grab onto walls, furniture basically anything. They pulled him to the kitchen he managed to pull back enough to get in his room his room is like two steps, three steps tops to the kitchen so it wasn't like he had to pull all the way back several feet. To get the scissors was also fighting them like physically touching and punching and throwing the kitchen was a mess when he woke up it looked like nothing happened. His neck hurt a lot the next day, and the mark around his neck was pretty faint so that's probably why mom didn't believe him. I did even further research and found out that they are indeed called IMPS, who are basically demons. They prey on smaller children and women. Other people have had similar "kidnapping" experiences.
TIGERKING (2 stories) (60 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
I have read stories from some people that are far fetched and I've read some that could be possible and some I've believed. It's all in the title. Now some people are going around shooting down everybodies story and to me that's a low level thing to do. When I did that to someone, all the same posters hammered me. They got angry, gave me low karma, insulted me etc. If you don't like it, stop crapping on these peoples stories. Having been on this site for a long time in no way makes you a spiritual veteran.

As for this story. I think they ARE dreams.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
oh dear! Oh dear! Oh dear!
Who ever has tried there hand at telling a ghost story has sadly failed big time.
If it was your brother who made this up I would surgest having a word with him that word could be prat! For making up such garbage.
But if it was you (the poster) then sorry but this is dire, have read better and not fallen for them either.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
I be thinking that Nysa and Sbcsd are correct in this manner.

Shadow Little People? Your bro is messing with your head.
Scbsd (guest)
+4
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
Ghost_fanatic, have you ever tried to cut a rope with a pair of scissors? Even a thin little jump rope will take some serious effort, and that's if you're sitting upright and still, with a good sharp pair of scissors. I don't think it could be done if you're being dragged.

I don't think it happened, but I don't think your brother lied to you. I think he dreamed it all and thought it was real.

That very important detail (cutting a rope with scissors while being dragged) is so far out of whack it throws the rest of the story out of the realm of possibility as well.
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
I think it's possible that your brother had experienced paranormal activity, but it also seems like the stories were imbelished. 😕

I was very intrigued by your story because these things happen to my family as well.

I wonder why your brother closed his eyes while being lifted by the bone shadowman, instead of confronting it. Did he feel comforted by this entity? Did he have a feeling that this entity could do no harm to him?

Interesting, thanks for a great read - Aloha, 4d
SmithNW (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
WOW what an interesting story. I have heard other stories of these little small "elf people".
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
Wait he found a pair of scissors & cut the rope while being dragged through the house? And being dragged through the house by his neck did not cause rope burn or bruising? Your mother noticed a rope imprint on your brother's neck but was not concerned that he had been playing a dangerous game with a rope? That is a lot to swallow. There are many stories from all around the world about dark fairies / elves / little people, but I think your brother is familiar with those stories to & decided to try his acting skills out on you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: