You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Good Morning, Auntie

Real Ghost Stories

Good Morning, Auntie

 

A few years ago, in 1996, I was going to go to sleep, since I was going to kindergarten the next day. I had done all my work and packed up. I felt dizzy, as usual, and fell asleep. It was 8:30 at the time, for your information.

I woke up at 3 AM, and left my bed to make a little sandwich. (I was a chef back then, ha-ha!) I hopped off my bed and I felt this cold touch on my shoulders. I didn't know what a ghost was, or believed in them. Then, I was paralyzed. I called out to my little sister and twin, but both were sound asleep. I was scared, so very scared. I didn't dare open my eyes, I was too scared to. I heard the soothing voice of my auntie. She had died in 1992, a year after I was born. Her voice was buried deep inside me; I could never forget that amazing voice. I opened my eyes, and there stood my aunt. With her favourite clothes and her beautiful hair from when she was 26 (I've seen photos of her from when she was young, and when she played with me before she died by a week.), her beautiful brown eyes sparkling. I hugged her, but felt nothing but cold wind. I was sad; I wanted my dear auntie again! She disappeared, and this happened until I turned 13. I love and miss my auntie so very much, and wish she could visit again. Does anyone know why she suddenly stopped when I turned 13? I miss her and would turn 5 again if I could, I want her to visit!

And what's weird is that when I turned 16 a few years ago, the phone rang the same time I was born. I picked it up, and the sound of my auntie poured into my heart. "Happy birthday, child!" was all I heard, and I was so happy yet so very sad. How can I get her to visit again?!

Thank you so much for reading!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BlueZeeh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Fariya (7 stories) (52 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-18)
You were able to cook and understand a clock when you were 5 years old!?!?!
Sie (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-21)
The phone incident reminds me of a few years ago, shortly after moving to Clyde (so almost 4 years now.) I had my new phone and was just learning everything about it. I had been in my room, alone, when the phone rang. Oddly enough, it was my phone calling itself, but I didn't notice that as yet. When I answere with a cheeful "Hello." I heard a whispery voice from a female child asking "Mommy? Mommy, can you heard me?" and then the call dropped. That's when I noticed that it was my own number that had been called from. Shortly after that, I learned that two cildren had been killed in the area during the civil war, an 8-year-old gild named Jenny and her 6-year-old brother, Johny. In all, spirits find way of getting ahold of us and letting us know they're there.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-18)
I'm afraid that ghosties need a lot of energy to pass over to this side.

And one of the dangers of doing so, is becoming trapped here.
BlueZeeh (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-18)
[at] I demand a re-aunt >:C
But what you said is probably true, although I don't see why she wouldn't just talk to me when I do nothing.
Oh... Right... My cat would still be there if she comes. XD
Davidpsalm234 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-18)
Amazing story! She probably passed on but she misses you so much that she still finds other means to keep in touch with you.
BlueZeeh (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-18)
I forgot to mention, I did have a dog. He was a small golden retriever mix, named Joey. He lived outside of the house, so there was no way he could get in.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: