You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Encounter With The Devil

Real Ghost Stories

Encounter With The Devil

 

Guys this is the first story which I intend to share with you. Those of you who are from India may know that there are people and families as a whole which have practised sorcery and black magic for generations. We have associated the name Tantrik with them. Well I have had the good fortune to belong to one such family.

People often misinterpret our art for BLACK MAGIC. Let me inform you that black magic term should only be associated only if the work is done to harm others. Our family have not done any work to harm others. My grandfather excelled at the art at his time. He even used to own two Jinns.

This incident occured when I was seventeen years old. My experience in this art had already risen to a great extent. One day while searching for a thing in the attic I stumbled upon a diary which belonged to my grandfather. On examining it I found that it had certain chants and incantations which I immediately understood to be of immense power. One of this fascinated me the most. It was an incantation to call upon Yamraj, or the Devil. It said that if you could please Him, he would bestow you with immense power. I made up my mind to perform the ritual. However, on that very night, I had a dream in which my grandfather warned me not to venture so much at such a young age. But I ignored the warning and continued with my task.

The prayer required many preparations and the actual work was to be performed from midnight until 3:30am for twenty one nights. I wholeheartedly did the task. Now, let me tell you that I had never mentioned this to my father who himself is a powerful tantrik and would have never allowed me to do this. And as we live in seperate floors, he never had the slightest hint.

On the twenty first night, it was raining heavily. I started my prayers at midnight. At around 2am, I was disturbed from my meditations by an audible knock outside my door. The knocking continued to last for around 2 minutes. I ignored it and continued my chantings thinking that maybe sombody wanted to spoil my work. Suddenly and without any warning, the door was blasted apart from the hinges. I threw the holy water towards the door upon which there was a loud scream and I thought things had subsided. But in an instant, all the candles were blown out and a musty smell engulfed the room. I fainted at this point.

When I woke up, I saw my father at my bedside. When I confided in him, he became angry. Then he said that he could not sleep because of the heavy rain when he felt an immensely strong aura in the vicinity but had not guessed anything. When he heard the sound of the door collapsing and the loud inhuman scream, he had rushed up and found me fainted. He could also feel the smell that represented the death but nothing was present and the aura had fainted. He also said that my grandfather had met his end while performing the same ritual. I was shocked as hell and immediately realised how lucky I was to have escaped unharmed.

Even today, I cannot understand whether it was the Devil that had blasted my door that day, or was it the spirit of my grandfather who spoiled the ritual beforehand so that I would not suffer the same fate as him. What do you think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, avikhaunted, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kxoshblog (3 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-16)
I need your help
I have blackamagician on my body from last 4 years the spirit didn't speak at all. I am from Delhi,India.
Can you help me please.
Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-09)
don't play with things of immense power and something that has a side effect of going tremendously wrong for you in the case of incomplete rituals.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-10)
hi AVIK... I know there is lots of guts required to perform all this thing. One of my friends father is tantrik and once during the discussion of all these thing he said that many a thing disturb you while achieving power of tantrik. I can't say that either it was your grandfather or some other evil spirit to disturb your sadhana. But I want to say do not perform all these thing because sometimes they become so wild and take your life. 😢
Chookie (2 stories) (16 posts)
-3
10 years ago (2014-03-09)
I think what you did was like playing with the oujia board. A person summon something and then they get scared and the reach for the holy water... How about staying away from all of that... Go to church or read the Bible. People can be so freakin dumb...
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-01)
Hi I got with septic ari as Yamraj is not a devil but who keeps the Dharma ie Lord of death and takes the life of a person based upon karma and at the said time.

As said by ari Yamraj is said to be super judge of Dharma as he is also called dharmaraj.

Yes india is multicultured, multi language and multi ethinic for what a a person from says from one state towards a belief system need not go with another state.

This story isn't false either this story is about a person trying to make a JIN or a devil or ghost his slave by doing false promise and by using the power God and some use them for good purpose and others use them mostly for bad purpose usually out of sheer Jealusily, rivalry and to get rich and money from others.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
Dear Ari,
This is one of the reasons I love this site. I learn more about the different cultures around the world from the people who are living it. Thank you for the explanation. It is funny how much of what many of us follow sounds so similar to other cultures and religious beliefs. That is one of the things I have noticed quite often. The names may be different, but the parts that are similar, are VERY similar. I just love that. 😁

Thank you again,
Jav ❤
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
Dear Jav,
Thanks for the being so kind.
I am being bluntly honest because this person seems too ignorant, yet he claims to be so accomplished. Even after so many of our learned friends tried to correct him, he remains adamant!

Thanks
Regards

Lord Yama or Yamraaj, is the judge, who decides where each person's soul will go after death according to their Karma (deeds) on the earth; heaven or hell.
He is called Dharmaraaj (King of Principles).
In short, he's the upholder of the law and ethics.

So this kind of representation is unacceptable, where people from various countries, cultures and faiths are being provided with false information, about a part of Indian culture and belief. I say a part because India is multilingual, multiethnic & multireligious.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
Dear Ari,
I am unfamiliar with any of that, but I trust you to be an honest person and if you say it is crap, I believe you.

Jav 😊
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
I know this might cost me a lot of Karma, but I could not stop myself from saying this- This story became a farce as soon as it stated that Yama is the Devil.

I do not intend to make this comment as a religious discourse nor do I want to start a war of words. I just want to oppose this kind of willful misinformation/misinterpretation/misrepresentation.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
amiett,

Your right the 'tool' is only dangerous because of 'how' it is used...

If you really feel this way then you do not want to learn 'Black Magic'...a modern term for the 'evil use' of an ancient belief and use of Power/Energy. What you want to understand/learn is Witchcraft... Once you understand the 'Craft' you can better offer advice/protection/understanding concerning this topic.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have on any of my published experiences.

Respectfully,

Rook
amiett (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
[at] RookDygin,
Thanks for the concern, I know Learning black magic is not a childs play, It requires a lot of sacrifices. I don't have any bad intensions for learning it. I want to help all those people who are affected by evil things, black magic and don't know how to get rid of those things. I believe a fire can be used to burn someones house but the same fire can also be used for light in darkness and for warmth in coldnights. Anything byitself is neither good nor bad it depends on the holders of that things, on his intension to use it i.e to harm anyone or to save someone
Goku (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-08)
I agree with rookdygin. Black magic is not something to play with.I've heard of people who tried to practice black magic and then their lives got ruined because of it.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-02)
amiett,

Have second thoughts.

All kidding aside...'black magic' is not something to 'mess' around with and unless you are willing to 'sacrifice' many, many things.

I'll 'return' you a question... Why would you want to..."learn black magic" as you put it?

Respectfully,

Rook
amiett (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-02)
avikhaunted its really a good story. If any one wants to learn black magic what should he do?
vibhanim21 (14 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
hey friend,
When you had got the warning of not performing the ritual, you should have not done. You knew right that yamraj is the god of death.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
What exactly are your beliefs & what group of people practice them? Like, I'm just really confused. & your explanation just confused me even more...

~LSD~
avikhaunted (1 stories) (16 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-25)
princessLotus

According to my beleifs, there is nothing as good or evil... Power can be derived from any source which holds it... I don't think that by calling upon an entity you go against the lord...
I am not speaking for any religion (Nysa mentioned Hinduism)...i have been educated in a catholic school so as far as I have learnt, different sects of Christians have different rituals and beleifs... Likewise in Hinduism... So I speak only for my people NOT for Hinduism as a whole...

JINNs are magical creatures which possess the power to grant wishes, heal, predict the future etc. They have existed for ages in Islamic and Hindu folklore... Though many claim that they don't exist (people also claim that ghost don't exist but we know they do, don't we?) some know they do... And as Nysa mentioned it is not by trickery that jinns are kept... They are like part of the family...
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-24)
NYSA: Thanx. This is just a crazy story for me. I appreciate you letting me know. Bless you & yours.

~LSD~
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-12-24)
I am not sure if Avikhaunted still checks this story & I can't speak for him or her, a lot of what was said in the story did not exactly make sense to me. But I can give some general info that might clear a few things up for you princessLotus. Christianity is not the only religion that uses holy water. Avikhaunted seems to follow a Hindu system & Hinduism does consider water from certain sources holy, without any ritual required & also has rituals for blessing water from non-sacred sources. As for "owning" jinn, generally the way that is achieved is by tricking them so they have no choice but to serve you until they can find a loophole, trick you into loosing what you hold them with, or you die. Avikhaunted's kinsmen may have other ways. India is a big country with a lot of different peoples. Also Avikhaunted used a lot of terms from different cultures & belief systems (a hazard when translating I think) so it is a liitle difficult to be sure exactly what is meant.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-23)
SIE: you missed BELIEVE & BELIEFS as well. Also, Really? Really? If it were the devil or a demon it would have killed this person? I mean I know it wouldn't asked politely if they would like to share a smoothie & watch movie & cuddle. But, do you really BELIEVE what you are saying here?

GHOSTHUNTER9876: God didn't cast Satan into hell, read your bible, please. Thank you.

CHRISTINE: I have to be nice. So I won't respond to your comments... Understand?

PJOD: THANK YOU! This brings me to my question:

AVIKHAUNTED: Why would you have Holy water when you are summoning the Devil if you don't believe in God> the Christian God that is? What kind of power does it hold for you? If it is blessed by a God you have no faith in, why on Earth (which is a planet in our solar system, by the way. For some of us among us who seem to be really confused about that fact.) would you have it in the first place? PLEASE enlighten me. Also, how does one come to own 2 Jinns?

~LSD~
please-help-im-scared (2 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-12-23)
hmmm now I think its saten then again your dream was your grandfather maby he blew your door down then the devil was behind him when you threw the heavanly water he ducked and it hit saten but NEVER DO THAT you could have died
avikhaunted (1 stories) (16 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
geetha50

What I am about to write is a reply to your curiosity and if you or anyone else is offended by it, I am apologising beforehand...

I have never tried this but have learnt from my father that there are certain rituals which demand more than animal sacrifices...eg. For the worship of godess kali and yama in their strongest for, you require to perform the ritual in a hindu crematory with peices of human flesh and human blood... You get what I mean... I don't want to mention all the details as I don't want anyone to be performing all this... It gets a lot of attention from evil spirits
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
Fair enough. I guess we all have our belief systems between within each culture and you are entitled to yours. I was just asking out of curious and from a learning point of view. I think many open minded people won't be offended but you never know. If you feel uncomfortable posting here then I suggest emailing me?!?!
daddysbabygirl911 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-18)
I think it was your grandfather trying to protect you. He was just trying to help. Never do that. Never again. Next time your grandfather might not be there to save you. ❤
avikhaunted (1 stories) (16 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-17)
geetha50

I have got my reasons to claim that yama is the same as devil, though possibly a different entity altogether... While you possibly have your reasons to question it...

Anyways, let me inform you that if you really wish to please gods such as shiva, kali and yama, then the rituals are what I possibly can't mention here as it can hurt others sentiments... But if you really wish to know I can tell in another comment all the same... 😊
avikhaunted (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-17)
Pjod

You might light a candle when it is dark but if a fire catches you won't just stand because you have started it in some way... I hope you got your answer 😊
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-16)
Pjod asked a valid question. Although a Hindu myself, I not knowledgeable about the practices of your people. But I would like to know.

Darkness and granny,
Finally someone to make the comments light at heart. Your comments always make me laugh. 😆

Surya's information about Yama is what my mother and grandmother have taught me so I would like to know what your believes are about Yama and why you think of him as the devil?

Chistine,
Back off!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2011-12-15)
I have to ask,
Why would you have "holy water" conveniently by your side? You were calling on something, then immediately blasted it with the water when it showed up?
I know nothing of this ritual, but am curious why you would light a fire only to put it out.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2011-12-14)
Hahaha ohhh Granny, that is priveledged information on a need to know basis, your not asking for much are you lol! 😆 ❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+11
12 years ago (2011-12-14)
All I want to know is: when did the Earth become a solar system?...And when the heck were y'all planning on telling me? 😆

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: