You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: What Do They Want?

Real Ghost Stories

What Do They Want?

 

I have debated on telling my stories for a while now, making it public scares me. Everybody says I'm crazy, maybe that's more of the reason I don't want to share it. Maybe I've thought about it so much that it has driven me crazy? I have had many experiences with seeing things, being "attacked" by them, I've even had the experiences where I have actually had feelings about things and happen. I guess predictions? I don't know, call me crazy but it's true, mostly about deaths, wrecking, and something that disappeared coming back.

Well this all started when I was younger almost in middle school, my grandma had woken me up to tell me my uncle had a heart attack. Before she told me I already described what had happened to him. I told her I already knew I dreamed it, of course she didn't believe me. She assumed I overheard her, but my room was in the back of the house, she answered the call in the living room (on the other side of the house.) I then had an incident where my cat went missing, she was gone for a week, I had a feeling she would walk out of the garage. So, before she appeared I told my family then I walked towards the garage and she ran out. As if that wasn't suspicious enough, I was with my boyfriend on my way home from the lake. He wasn't buckled up, I asked him to buckle up because We was going to be in a wreck no sooner then he buckled up a car came toward us head on, he swerved. Regardless we would still be hit on my side. Thankfully, he had enough control to prevent that.

I don't know if "predictions" have anything to do with seeing the afterlife or whatever. But I believe in my heart it does.

I've had many experiences with the afterlife I guess that's what you can call it. My first was when I was in my room laying down, I have trouble sleeping. I had my eyes shut attempting to sleep. I noticed at my door the flashing night light, I kept having a feeling somebody was in my house. Before I knew it I could barely see the light. It was as if something was standing in my door way, in a blink of an eye I could see it fully.

I just remained laying there, still feeling someone, but in my room now. A black "figure" stood over my body smothering and choking me. I tried screaming and breaking free but I couldn't talk, breathe, or move! All I could do is cry. Thankfully that night my brother was having chest pains because he woke up to tell my grandma and when he did his light shined through my room. I was able to move, whatever was holding me down released me, and I searched my room to find nothing.

Also, I was home alone with my cousin; we were sitting in the living room. On the other side of the living room wall was my bedroom. As we were sitting there watching television something hit the wall shaking the mirror above us. We ran to my room to find nothing...

There was a time when I went out back to feed my cats, and my cat began to hiss and every hair on her body stood up. When I looked up a human figure stood at the end of my back yard watching me. I ran in screaming and crying, when I told my grandma she went to check nobody was there...

The most recent thing that happened was the other day; I was in my room about to get in the tanning bed. I went to the window to check my phone for a text when I caught a white "blur" in the corner of my eyes running to my closet. I checked to reassure myself it wasn't my baby sister hiding I found nothing.

I don't know what it is, or if it's anything at all. But I believe in my heart it's something and it scares me... Help please!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, brittany94, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
I meant I CANT stand ignorance... Sheesh! See I got all upset! ๐Ÿ˜จ LOLZ!

~LSD~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
Thank you SO much to Granny & Rook. I was about to spew fire at this Christine person. My question is: Why do people come onto paranormal sites & try to convince everyone they arent experiencing these things, or try to save them all>? Its sad really & I don't think it deserves any pats on the back. Obviously they have nothing better to do with their time. Like maybe, getting a life? I just can stand ignorance. I continue to remind my self that yuh can't fix stupid!

~LSD~
metanormalcom (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-27)
Well it seems we are all commenting but Britt is not responding... ๐Ÿ˜•
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2011-12-26)
Rook: ๐Ÿ˜† I believe there's a few entries that apply to this situation: Pamiga, jeenyus, Blue Meanie, and Moondrongo...But, I'm sure we'll find a new one just for this case ๐Ÿ˜†

Merry Christmas to you, too... And thanks for supplying the additional info... I was thinking about doing that, but I didn't feel it would be absorbed LOL โค
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-12-26)
Granny, Granny, Granny... (Love you much... Happy Christmas Everyone...)

Your close but I dug a little bit deeper... (I just can't help myslef sometimes)

"Snow White" is a fairy tale known from many countries in Europe, the best known version being the German one collected by the Brothers Grimm (German: Schneewittchen und die sieben Zwerge, "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves"). The German version features elements such as the magic mirror, the poisoned apple, the glass coffin, and the seven dwarves, who were first given individual names in the 1912 Broadway play Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and then given different names in Disney's 1937 film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Not to forget the other story she mentioned...

In 1634, Giambattista Basile, a Neapolitan soldier and government official, wrote Lo cunto de li cunti (The Story of Stories), or Pentamerone. It featured the tale of Cenerentola, which features a wicked step mother and step sisters, magical transformations, a missing slipper, and a hunt by a prince for the owner of the slipper.

One of the most popular versions of Cinderella was written by Charles Perrault in 1697. The popularity of his tale was due to his additions to the story, including the pumpkin, the fairy-godmother and the introduction of glass slippers.

Another well-known version was recorded by the German brothers Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm in the 19th century. The tale is called "Aschenputtel" ("Cinderella" in English translations) and the help comes not from a fairy-godmother but the wishing tree that grows on her mother's grave.

So do we need a new word for the dictionary? Or is there one in it that covers 'this' type of thing?

Respectfully,

Rook
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
12 years ago (2011-12-25)
Christine: The only thing Walt Disney did for those tales was put them in animation... The stories were first published in 1697 by Charles Perrault, and titled "Contes de Ma Mere l'Oye" or "Tales of My Mother the Goose"...Ring any bells for ya'?...

Really, if you expect anyone to take you seriously in paranormal issues, you need to know what you're talking about in "normal" areas... May I suggest that before you step in any more excrement, you quit spewing it...

Merry Christmas!
Argette (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-25)
She's baaaack.

Sorry, could not resist and I don't mean you, Javelina.

(Don't know what got into me...)
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-12-25)
HEY CRISTINE!
Tell you what. You yake this attitude on over to my scribblings for the rest of the day, huh? Go over and tear them down and crap all over them all you want!
BUT leave the rest of these folks alone for the rest of the day.
It's Christmas! Show some humanity you little bi***!

Jav ๐Ÿ˜ 

This comment from Cristine is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

ghostfacep (1 stories) (27 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-24)
Maybe they just want some K. Fried Chicken! Ha ha! J.K. Hey, don't sweat it! I also get premonitions, only that mine will usually occur right before they happen. "not good" but, on the Flip side I also have a lot of I shouldv'e trusted myselfs. Not to bring you down - I hope you are staying "Rainbow Brite" and take care and do not let Satan get a hand on you. Make good decisions. Peace!
metanormalcom (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-24)
Ooh this "be gone in jesus name" happened to me aswell, when I started telling my friends my paranormal stories they started excorcising me for no reason, plus they sent me to a pshychologist. Hahaha... They still think I'm crazy or possessed. Blaah ๐Ÿ˜†
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-24)
For sure, sis. You should have seen his face! & mine! He would poke fun at me about this every chance he got & they were often, let me tell you. Like when the heater would go on, or the ice machine, or the auto-selfcleaning kitty box. You know, those familiar noises that still have you stopping in your tracks & getting quiet because for some stupid reason they still catch you off guard even though its been happening forever? LOLZ! He would start screaming out "IN JESUS NAME BE GONE!" like a total nerd, bless his heart. Just to have a good guffaw at my expense. Good times. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

~LSD~
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-12-23)
[at] princessLotus,
BAHahahahahaaa! Oh Holy crap! I can see you doing that too! I can't stop laughing... That is priceless!
You just keep up that Hellfire and Brimstone, little sister! It pulls the rug out from under them before they can get a good grip.
Oh man, I have to tell my husband about this one, he's going to love your style.

Jav
(Sister Deane) โค
~Thanks Lotus, I needed that~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-23)
I don't know about anyone else here, but when I want to know what something or someone wants I usually ask it... I've had prophetic visions & dreams ever since I can remember. It is cause for a lot of my anxiety. & I have been stalked/harassed by spirits so bad to the point where I did just yell out "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!" sometimes I got answers, sometimes they left me alone after that & sometimes it continued & I just had to get rid of them so I pulled out the "big guns". Every time I come in contact with spirits I don't go casting them out in Jesus' name right off the bat. Unless of course I feel it necessary. But I do take a little time to feel it out. Because I have found my self rebuking my husband in Jesus' name while he was in the shower> he had come home early & I didn't hear him come in & it scared me! You can imagine how big of an idiot I felt when he screamed & flung the shower curtain open because I had startled him with my craziness! LOL! Still I laugh about that. & I'm glad it happened because now instead of freaking out & giving my husband & pets heart attacks with my loud preacher exorcist voice ๐Ÿ˜† I take a breath & take it slow so I can approach it with a clear mind. Also, I found that keeping a journal of my dreams & "feelings" as they happened & dated helped. It got it out of my head & on to paper. Somehow it did help. It didn't take that empty hole in the gut feeling away when what I had written came to be. Nor did it help with the grief from losing loved ones or hurting for my loved ones when they had lost someone they loved & were grieving. It just gave me a little piece of mind I guess.
I hope my suggestions help & our friend here & YGS can help you come up with a way to live your gifted life more comfortably. Much love. Bless you & yours.

~LSD~
MissOceansTuber (guest)
-3
12 years ago (2011-12-23)
Oops,I did not read this one,yes. Uhh silly me. Sorry for that preaching but when it comes to this, I just want to help her. =P
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-22)
Isanhu: Thank you for clarifying that for me! ๐Ÿ˜†...I stand corrected ๐Ÿ˜Š โค
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-22)
I'm afraid I have to disagree, zzsgranny, that MissOceansTuber's comments constitute a sermon. In my experience, sermons are well-structured, internally consistent and convincing; her post is not. I would say it's more of a rant, with a hint of rave.

Britanny94, ultimately, only you can make sense of and come to terms with your experiences, but it might help to talk to others who share this gift or curse with you. Perhaps contact a reputable paranormal investigator in your area and seek a referral to a psychic or medium with whom they have worked in the past. It may not be easy, but I'm sure there is someone out there who can help you. Keep trying.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
12 years ago (2011-12-22)
MissOceansTuber: This poster did not submit this story to hear a sermon from you or anyone else...I'm really getting tired of repeating myself, not to you, but ones like you...But: PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE COMMENTS GUIDELINES... THERE IS A LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IN CASE YOU IGNORED IT WHEN YOU SIGNED UP...

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."

This comment from MissOceansTuber is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

blackthree (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
I had a dream once when I was taking a afternoon nap. In that dream I was playing with a friend across the street. After a bit we decided to go in side, but before we got inside there was a bush of flowers and there was a bumble bee on one of the flowers. I decided to try and catch the bee with my hands, but before I grabbed it; I woke up. After wake up, I cross the street to exactly what I dreamed. I also grabbed that bee, I caught it and it hurt like hell.

Your not alone.
Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
Having so many dreams like this is what convinced me that there was something else out there that we did not understand. The black figure at night and the presence in the yard frighten me the most here - so yes, please do find someone to check the house for you.
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
How long do you stay in this house? Was there a point when this started to happen or you whole life?
Get someone profesional to check out the house, sounds if this things can get dangerous. Do not try to resolve this by yourself. As for the premonitions, I also had those before. When someone dies that I know, I see a black cat. I get dreams of things that are still going to happen, or what already happened, that will give me answers to questions. And random stuff also. Like a week ago my daughter's school shoes were missing. We looked EVERYWHERE. That night I dream that I was looking for something in the one cubboard down stears, and at the back of this very big cubboard is a plastic bag, and inside the bag is the school shoes. When I woke I went down stairs, looked in the cubboard, and found the shoes exactly where they were in my dream! You are NOT mad!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: