You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: The People I See

Real Ghost Stories

The People I See

 

Ever since I was ten I have noticed weird things that a normal 10 year old would not notice or see. I was ten when I saw my first spirit. I was visiting my grandmother for the summer, my first summer away from my family.

It was a couple weeks, and one night something weird happened. It was about 10:30 when I went to bed, my grandmother went to go to bed and she always closes my door. I went to sleep in the guest room, around 11 she went to sleep. About at midnight I was sleeping and I got a sense I was being watched. I open my eyes and there was a older gentleman about his late 70's and, he was wearing a suit like 1800's clothing nothing like what people were wearing, now this was in 2005 in Astoria, Oregon. I looked at for few seconds. He was standing in my doorway looking down the hall at my grandmothers room. He told me to watch my grandmother she was in danger. I got scared, knew it wasn't a evil spirit it had a calm sense like he knew her, but I got scared, what 10 year old wouldn't be scared.

I hid under my covers for 5 or 10 seconds and I looked up again he was gone and, the door was closed and, the presence of someone was gone. I told my grandmother the next morning and she said that was her grandfather he always watched out for her and he was just wondering who was in her house (this was the first time I was visiting her). A couple days later we were driving to the the beach and she took her medicine right before we left. I was looking out the window when I saw him, the man who visited me a couple nights before and he pointed down the road. I saw my grandmother sleeping at the wheel and a huge truck roaring down the highway I quickly grabbed the wheel and drove away from the truck I pulled the emergency brake and we stopped 6 miles from Seaside, Oregon. I woke her up and told her everything. It was so scary.

Then in 2006 in Chinook, Montana I was walking home from school and I saw this girl hiding behind a tree. I was asking her why she was so shy she came out and, she had a scar on her face and scratches on her arms she said her name was Elizabeth, I invited her to my house. Not knowing the difference of a ghost and a real person, I asked my mother if I could have a friend over, she said sure where is she. I said right here. She told me no one is here. I argued with her and I went to my room. Elizabeth followed. We were at dinner the same night and my father came home from an accident. He was a police officer and I told him about my new friend Elizabeth. He started to cry and told me that a 14 year old died in the accident named Elizabeth that afternoon about when I walked home.

Now I am 17 and spirits keep following me and watching me begging me to help them even though I don't know what they want. Even a demonic spirit named John and he keeps messing everything up and he won't leave me alone. I need help. I am terrified of him and he tells me scary things that are evil and horrifying things that a 17 year old girl should not hear, he even tells me I am going to die young. It makes me paranoid to even go out of the house. I have done research but I need help getting rid of the other spirits and him. I also can sense auras and feel what other people feel in their souls and I always know what is wrong with people because I feel their pain!

I also have a women named Kate. She claims to be my mother in a past life and tells me what to do or she will punish me for being a bad daughter, she also has a little girl following her around named Haley she is 5 years old and she always plays little tricks around me or makes things fall. This my ghost story that no one knows.

Other hauntings by demonwatcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, demonwatcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

tomtom1983 (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-25)
You're a Spiritual Medium, the dead will always be attracted to you, as they know you can communicate with them and are in the perfect position to be of help.

What you need to do is to set up boundaries, your energy is stronger. Tell the dark spirits to leave and do so with force. Let the spirits know that you will only assist the spirits that are good and seek genuine help.

Burn sage in every room of your home often, make it a routine to rid your home of negative spirits. Ground your energy with thoughts of light and peace. If you believe in a God request his protection and strength to do what needs to be done.

Even though it might not seem like it you are always in control, you're alive and as such your energy is stronger.

I wish I could say that evil will never find it's way to you, but I can not. Just remember you are in control and you are strong enough to deal with any form that comes to you in malevolence.

God bless!
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-27)
Hey moongrim,

I haven't heard from you in a while...it's nice to hear from you... I am like you... I looked it up and found no 14 year old Elizabeth that died in a car accident.

Demonwatcher,
I have the same question as moongrim... Can you direct us to the right place where we can find out that information?

As for controlling the spirits that come to you. Like most everyone else here, you probably have the gift of communicating with the spirits. Tell them to leave you a long usually helps but the thing that I find that helps is mediation. It helps to control your mind and body to bring it to a relaxed state. This will bring you to a clear state and you can think straight and make clear choice. It's easier said than done but don't let fear control you because that is like a magnet for spirits, especially, the negative ones.
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
I think snowrhite is right don't trust them theycandecieve you and please don't let them controll you. You want to help some of them and believe you can tell them you will help them they must be polite. Also remember they are beings that should be respected just like you wish to be respected but, remember don't ever drop your guard. I hope I was of some help.
lizziebee1992 (2 stories) (37 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
dont be scared of them spirits I have the same abillity as you. Mine has been passed down from generation to generation. I see spirits too I have been seeing them and feeling them since I was 4years old and it hasnt changed since. If you show fear then they will scare you into doing what they want you to do don't listen to any of them.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
Strange this this.

I've checked several obituary websites for Chinook Montana in 2006.

Not ONE mentions anything about a 14 year old by the name of Elizabeth dying in a car accident/crash in Chinook, or anywhere nearby.

Could you please, oh demonwatcher, point this investigator in the proper direction to find out said info?

Not even obitcity carries it.
demonwatcher (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
Thank you for the comments I will try to help and confront them because I feel I am the one in charge they are only there. Thank you for beleiving in me and I will apply what you all said to help with my gift!
snowhite (203 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
I watched TV and saw some kids who have the same ability like you. I think the show is called psychic kids. They can see a lot of things we can't and sometimes they are annoyed by the unwanted spirits.

You are special and DO NOT LET ANY SPIRITS TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE. I am not sure if the woman was your mother in your past life. Don't let her control you either. Evil spirits and demons can pretend to be someone else. Do not be scared. Find a way to get rid of John, the demon.
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
It seems like you do have a natural gift to see spirits, in addition to being extremely empathetic. For the spirits that are more malevolent in nature, be strong and assert that you are the one in charge; you can decide whether you see them or not, it actually is up to you. Try and develop a mental block, if you will, or demand that they leave you alone. Try and help those that are cooperative but, under no circumstances, should you listen to ones that threaten you. The one that claims to be your mother in a past life; do not listen to her, regardless of what she says. Any spirit that says it will 'punish' you is no good. Take charge and tell them that, unless they are nicer, you will ignore them or send them away. You are in control of your own life; do not let the dead take that from you.
my_favorite_number (2 stories) (3 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
your story is great and it sounds kind of awesome to have that ability (except for that demon guy), you can see and talk to ghosts, as I see it it's a gift, why don't you try and help them? And do as your past life mother says, or have a conversation with her. But still watch out.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: