You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Creepy Things That Happened To Me

Real Ghost Stories

Creepy Things That Happened To Me

 

I'm new here. I am very interested in the supernatural mostly because of events that happened to me in my life.

When I was fourteen, I injured my neck and couldn't really move or walk around so I had to stay in bed for a week. I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, since I didn't have anything better to do, being bored, I looked at the wall and saw this... Thing there.

It was like a shadow with a shape of a person. It kind of freaked me out since there was no one in my room and the "shadow person" moved around alot. Even though I was freaked out I couldn't get away from the thing. It was not doing any harm to me but still I was very freaked out so I covered myself in my blanket. (I know, that's what a little kid would do but as I said before I was very freaked out by this thing) When I looked out from under the blanket the thing was finally gone. Thankfully I never saw it again.

Another time, when I was sixteen, I was visited by something during the night. I was sleeping peacefully, and around 3:00 in the morning

I felt my blanket being moved but I was too tired to look up, my feet felt cold and I realized my feet were bare, I thought it was just me who moved too much in my sleep. I sat up to cover my feet and saw a figure at the foot of my bed, just standing there. This freaked me out enough to sit up straight and woke me up completely. So this was NOT a dream of any kind what so ever.

I stared at the figure; it had long hair, kind of a blob-ish figure.

It's face was just two black holes, no mouth or nose. I was no longer freaked out but kind of curious so I just kept staring at this thing wondering what it was. I switched on my light and it disappeared and I have no idea why it was there.

No one has died in my house and nothing has happened like a murder or suicide no where near my house. Was it just curious or something?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, darksouledangel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

darksouledangel (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
Very creepy Lamourbonez 😐

And Aeropostale I'm still not sure what this thing was. I never saw it again but I'm still very curious.
Lamourbonez (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
scary... Things like this used to happen to me a couple moths ago,... Creepy right!?
Aeropostale (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
I'm wondering if the second thing you saw at your bed was never human. You said it didn;t really have a shape to it, and most things that were never alive don't have human-like shapes.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: