You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who Is This Strange Entity?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Is This Strange Entity?

 

What is a ghost? I don't really know, but I wish I could. This knowledge could help you find out who this strange entity is. This all happened around the age of 12.

It first started at my school. It was a strange sensation! The feel of a cold chill, but at the same time it was warm. This happened repeatedly. Until one night. A very cold wave of air came over me. I was freezing... But for some reason I was sweating.

I ignored it and turned my laptop on. Suddenly I felt an evil sensation over me, and idiotically I yelled out, "if you're here give me a sign!" Then my laptop went into sleep mode after just being turned on, and it wouldn't turn back on for quite some time. I told myself it was just a glitch or something and went to sleep.

This kept happening to me and I didn't know what to do. My friend spent the night and the TV kept making these strange noises like people whispering. Then it turned off by itself, we both freaked out and slept on the couches.

That day we where both talking about it and I told him all my other experiences. He said that my room was the main paranormal hot spot (most of these things where happening in my room). So that night I played on the family computer which is in the dining room.

I played until somewhere around 4AM. As I rounded the corner to get out of the kitchen and go to my room I saw a person. It was a small blonde child with nearly translucent skin. Then I turned around to look at him, and to my surprise... He had no face!

After that night nothing much happened (except the normal chills and sweating).

I want to know what that was and have been reluctant to share my story until now. I have heard of demons taking the form of a child but I am not sure.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, alkra, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

alkra (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
well Rook I think it was a small boy and I'm the only blonde in my family so I'm not really sure it may have just been my eyes playing tricks on me

And WhoGoesThere I'm not sure what it wanted if it wanted to harm me or what it was like something that was just there...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
I can give many reasons why most of these experiences of yours may not be paranormal... With the exception of the last one... You stated this...

"So that night I played on the family computer which is in the dining room.

I played until somewhere around 4AM. As I rounded the corner to get out of the kitchen and go to my room I saw a person. It was a small blonde child with nearly translucent skin. Then I turned around to look at him, and to my surprise... He had no face!"

The small blond child is obviously not a memebr of your family... What happened to her? Next question... Who had no face? Your friend, another 'entity'? This part of your experience is intresting and I hope you are able to answer my questions...

Respectfully,

Rook
WhoGoesThere (8 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
Well Alkra, are you certain it was a demon? Did you get the impression that it wanted to harm you? In my experience, demon's will take all shapes, sizes, and forms. Though, it also depends on what it's intentions are.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: