You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost On My Ceiling

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost On My Ceiling

 

This experience happened just a few nights ago. I was going to sleep when I heard a small, bump! I jumped but then shrugged it off thinking I had been on your ghost stories to long that day and it was starting to bother me. I was half a sleep when I heard someone else breathing in the room. This just happens sometimes. I am always wrong though and if I roll over it will stop. However it did not stop when I rolled over. I started to feel a bit weird. I mean I didn't think our house is haunted but maybe I'm wrong. I turned onto my back and gasped. There was a shadowy figure on my ceiling. It's mouth was twitching ever so slightly like it was trying to tell me something. I did hear a clear whisper of, blue sheets...

I was really shocked. I stared in disbelief as it circled around and vanished out my window. And blue sheets? I don't even own blue sheets! What was really weird though is that night after the experience I felt like I was going to throw up! I ended up having some tablets because I felt so ill. Do you think I will see this spirit again? What the hell was it's purpose? What could blue sheets possibly mean? How does it link to this case of paranormal activity? What was this spirit trying to tell me? I don't think it was a bad spirit as such. But it did shake me up a little. If anyone has any suggestions please leave tim in the comments. And also the other day I was eating eggs on toast and out of the corner of my eye I saw something move. I cocked my head to one side and once again the figure! Please leave notes in the comments as I said.

Other hauntings by creepydog

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, creepydog, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

creepydog (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-07)
Well thank you for the comments guys and the figure and I have made contact.
He told me he used to be a broker in his past life.
creepydog (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-29)
Peter I agree with you it is possible for the Appiration to share the illness with me.

Casper get a life
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-10)
Hi Creepydog,

A very scary experience! When I hear -blue sheets- I think of an hospital and of oparation tables. Maybe the spirit you saw died there? That it made you feel sick afterwards may have come from this ghost sharing with you the illness which took its life.

Thanks for posting your story,
Peter
Daeng (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-10)
hey creepydog,
Is there any chance that your iPod password that had been change by the spirit of the woman you mentioned before is "blue sheets"? Just a curious thought...
Maybe your iPod contains some sort of secret massages...perhaps...
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-09)
creepydog, "Blue Sheets" is a term used in the financial industry. They are requests for information sent out by The Securities and Exchange Commission to market makers and brokers regarding trades to determine if they were made illegaly.

Now I'm not sure if that what was it was referring to unless there was a previous owner or someone you knew that was a broker.

The only other thing I can think of is blue prints. Could be something to do with the blue prints of the house. Is your family considering doing any construction or rennovations?

I am interested in finding out what it means. Please keep us posted if anything else happens. Thanks 😊
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-09)
Nice imagination, Casper

I can't really understand about the blue sheets. Where did you see and hear them? Was it paper sheets or sheets that you put on your bed?
It's not nice that you felt sick after you saw this thing 😲 Do you think it could have been the whole intention of this apparation to give you this feeling?
Or perhaps only because you were scared?
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-09)
Mmm eggs on toast.
Prehaps it was a teacher of yours that was thinking so much his class would hand in their homework on BLUE SHEETS and his thoughts were so intense, they turned into a dark cloud above your head. I know homework does that for me! Next time close the window so it can't get in!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: