You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Weird Thing Happening in my House 2

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Thing Happening in my House 2

 

My name is Rosa. I already wrote a story about what had been happening in my house. Well lately now, my sister says that she hears someone opening and shutting the door in the bathroom. I thought she was lying, but then I saw her face. She was scared and I never seen her like that. She usually plays pranks on me, so I didn't listen to her. I think it's that lady that appeared 2 years ago.

Yesterday, around 10PM, my family was in the living room watching TV, and I went to my bedroom. My little brother was with me but then he left to the living room to watch some TV. He said that he will be back. About 5 minutes later, I heard someone walk towards the bathroom, I thought it was my brother. But it sounded odd because I heard someone walk, then go to the restroom close the door and then nothing... I didn't hear nothing. Then I started calling his name and he didn't respond. About 2 minutes later, my brother went to the bedroom and asked him if he had went to the bathroom. He said No. I was like ok... (little freaked out). Also when I take a shower, I see shadows.

Well, almost every night, around 2AM, I feel like someone is moving the bed real slow but in a fast beat. I don't know how to explain but then I can't go back to sleep. One time I thought it was my little sister because she wanted to sleep with me, so I let her. Then I felt the bed moving and I told her to stop moving the bed, and she said that she's not moving the bed and that I'm freaking her out.

I don't know if I'm going crazy, its just my imagination?

Other hauntings by Rosita

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rosita, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Larsman (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-19)
I would love to spend a night at your house. I do believe from what your saying it is haunted.
Rosita (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-11)
Hey blogy3201 I can actually get the house blessed for free (bye the priest). But I want to find out the history of the house. See what happened and why the spirits are here... 😐
blogy3201 (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-10)
get the house bleesed at the risk of a lot of money 😉 but I'm not shore on the cost probly a few hundred doller's
blogy3201 (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-10)
Rosita if you are scard get some help I personly think you should get the hous bleesed but it could be epensive its up to yuo though 😕
Rosita (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-09)
Well thanks for the comment.😁 I didn't mean actually "crazy" 😉hehe, but I guess its a paranomal experience. Usally when the bed shakes, something happeneds. Like as if "they're" trying to tell me that something bad is going to happen. (sounds weird but its true.) 😳
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-08)
Dear Rosita,

Well, only you know if you are going crazy or it is just your imagination.

If a person's home is haunted by earthbound dead human beings (ghosts) there will be such hauntings or ghostly happenings. One is responsible to find out if one is crazy, imagining or if what is happening to them and their surroundings is an actual paranormal experience or ghostly haunting or event.

As always, you can research this site in the comment section, the articles and find out about what others say about the subject on this site and sister sites. You have to find the resources that work for you. You are responsible for doing your own homework and research based on your own belief system.

I would suggest you keep researching, searching and trying things you are comfortable with until you find resolve.--Abby

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: