You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Feeling That Someone Is Watching Me

Real Ghost Stories

Feeling That Someone Is Watching Me

 

Let me start off by saying I've always been sensitive to these things.

My first experience was when a friend came over. My mother had recently came back from Perth and at that time I was into ghosts and spirits. She bought me a book on ghosts. It contained a Ouija bord.

So me and, let's call her Tani, were sitting outside when it started raining whilst reading the book. We then moved to the seat outside my sisters bedroom and sat there. Then we heard footsteps. Me and Tani were the only ones home at the time. I had a brief thought that the ouija board had somehow drawn this spirit into my house. Now there are several incidents happening.

Like once my friend, TJ, stayed over. I felt a presence that wasn't good. The next morning my friend said that at around 2-3pm she had gotten out if bed to go to the bathroom. Apparently she had heard growling. As in protective growling the kind a dog would make. We have no pets apart from chickens because my father dosent have the time to.

One other one is that I feel breathing in my ear. And I see dark shadows move around.

The most FRIGHTING experence was when we were changing rooms and was moving my cupboard when a husky voice whispered random things and the cupboard dragged itself on the floor.

Now as I am writing this I can sense a presence and am trying to control myself runnng from the room.

Me and my sister have asked my mother if we can get our house smoked but she just passed us off as being stuiped.

I am absoulutely terrified and need help! Please give me tips

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RougeDiamond, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RougeDiamond (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-08)
Thank you for all your help thanks a lot
This will realy help me! Xoxo gossip girl l o l: D
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-07)
RougeDiamond,

Welcome and well met. I do not mean to sound 'harsh' but my 'gut' feeling on what you are experiencing is 'nerves'...I do not think this 'book' attracted anything into your home... Unless you used the Ouija board you mentioned and did not make all preparations and take all precautions before doing so. Silent_Observer is correct... The Board gets a lot of 'bad press' when the real issue is people who do not understand just what they are attempting.

The 'footsteps' you heard... On a rainy day... Could have been the wood in your home 'expanding' with the Humidity from all the moisture in the air.

The 'Growl' your friend heard... Is there a chance it was a predator that was after your chickens? Just a thought.

The 'feeling' of a presence in the room with you as you wrote this... Could be a case of nerves.

Having said all that you mentioned one experience... Whispers as you switched rooms... Could you make out anything that was said? Moving things/Remodeling seem to 'stir' up activity and perhaps this is what happened when you were changing rooms...

Has anything happened sense? I can offer a Home Cleansing/Shielding technique I use for my Home and Family, if you want it.

Respectfully,

Rook
Caramel (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
I think the ghost wants to talk to you. 😐 it could be a friend or ansestor (HEY I'M SMART FOR AN 15 YEAR OLD!)
Silent_Observer (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
The Ouija has a lot of infamy and endless tales of this and that, but I personally own and have worked with one and nothing evil had occurred. I suppose all the "normal" stories don't get reported or retold because they're not "spooky" enough or "sensational."

But here's my advice. If, for whatever reason, you managed to attract all kinds of unpleasant spirits - they tend to take pleasure off of your fear. Probably feed off of it, too. So try to face it or learn to ignore it and not give it too much attention (this is the only practical advice I can give to someone who just said their mother won't have them smudge or "cleanse" the house). If ignoring doesn't work (depends on the energy-level of the spirit: some are easier to ignore than others) then you can always use salt to bless some water, then sprinkle some around the room to keep it away.

Don't ever let any spirit fear you into forgetting your power. You're a physical being WITH your own spirit... So you tend to have more will and power over these sadistic beings. That's why they try to scare you, to make you forget...

These are just my own two cents. But I hope it helps. Don't freak yourself out too much and since you're exploring the realm of the spirits, you might want to look into being in touch with your own spirit guides & totems.

Good luck!
herohead (2 stories) (61 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
Hmm I'm not sure what to think, I don't think that spirits travel trough books, is it a picture of a ouija borad or an actual board?

Perhaps you unwillingly opened yourselves up to the spiritworld by reading or showing it much interest.

There is a lot of good people on this site I hope one of them can help you.
Hero

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: